Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum's Price - page 8. (Read 4113 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
September 02, 2018, 04:53:02 PM
So many adversities like FUDS makes drop in the Ethereum price. But this does not to me mean Ethereum shall not get back to normalcy because it is the second to the Bitcoin in Crypto field as the leading ones with greatest features. Hence this low volatility should not keep us panic. Hold your ETH with optimism.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
VTOS
September 02, 2018, 02:47:36 PM
In the crypto world, not only are ETH following BTC price movements, but almost all altcoins are also like that because crypto market movements follow BTC price movements.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 02, 2018, 02:46:13 PM
Ethereum does not please me recently at all. The bitcoin already overcame an obstacle in $7 000. And here it cannot rise higher than $300 in any way. It is very sad.
Activity: 168
September 02, 2018, 02:44:01 PM
I think that person who will tell us the right price for ethereum will be the most rich person on the planet)
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 01:49:01 PM
I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

I am now of the opinion that the next year will be the year of ethereum. It is during this period that the first prerequisites for the restoration of the crypto market should arise, after which the rapid growth of Eth prices will begin. Therefore, I prefer to hold coins for the future, now their price still remains low.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 08:21:18 AM
BTC is the leading market for coins, and altcoin prices all depend on BTC prices, ETH falls on the price of BTC is not something strange, but if you hold ETH, I recommend that you keep them. Next time they will grow again.
Activity: 322
September 02, 2018, 08:41:40 AM
Now this is really one of the most discussed and complex issues. Personally, I regularly wonder, what is the difference between Eth and BTC, why is their cost so significantly different? After all, I believe that Eth is a more promising and relevant technology with the flexibility to process transactions, contracts and technologies.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 08:37:31 AM
At the moment the value of ethereum is going down, but in my view, the value of ethereum will reach its peak level in a few days. Ethereum is a famous coin, the price of ethereum is increasing day by day.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 08:34:44 AM
I think ethereum prices are now starting to increase again, so you can also get prices now, because now the price is still cheap, so you will also get lots of profits.
Activity: 210
September 02, 2018, 08:31:18 AM
Actually, we can't be happy with the ETH price because it's price at a very low price than past years. Did you remember in 2017, ETH price passed 1000$. But now it is around 200$ - 300$. I think the main reason is the Bitcoin. we know Bitcoin is the leading coin in the crypto world. At this time BTC price very lower than past years. So I think this is the main reason why ETH price going very low. However, I believe, these all are converting to the normal after arriving in the bull market.
Activity: 308
September 02, 2018, 03:42:19 AM
I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

If you have experience working with the crypto market, you can perfectly understand the specifics and periodic corrections of this market. There are many factors that lead to market volatility. But in any case, in the last quarter of the year, the crypto market usually restores its growth.
Activity: 448
September 01, 2018, 07:24:04 PM
In your own opinion?

Ethereum has made me a little bit disappoint too. While the price of bitcoin is going good, the price of ethereum is going down. I hope it can have a great increasing which is more than the rising of bitcoin.
Activity: 226
September 01, 2018, 04:49:04 PM
In your own opinion?

Honestly the ethereum price right now was really down for it's valie.I hope it will grow soon.
Activity: 283
September 01, 2018, 05:25:21 PM
Now all the Crypto currency is falling in price, because it is artificially pumped out of the market. The price of Ethereum really depends on the success of the projects. I believe that ETH is one of the most promising currencies, and therefore I will keep it to the last.
Activity: 211
September 01, 2018, 05:18:16 PM
because Bitcoin is like an altcoin parent, so it's natural that altcoin follows the price of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the main coin that is the benchmark for investors and companies, so if prices fall, it will have a big impact on the altcoin, so Altcoin also falls.
but I don't want to think too much as long as ETH is still good for investment, I don't think it's not a problem because I'm sure if bitcoin rises, the ETH will also rise
Activity: 248
September 01, 2018, 04:45:17 PM
 It's just a matter of time every coin will get it right although ethereum has fallen drastically compare to Bitcoin and am also dismantle by the happenings but I just hold my faith that everything will be okay soon.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 01, 2018, 04:36:44 PM
This year, everything falls, not just bitcoin and ethereum. Just the moment of deep correction of the market - the prices of coins last year grew too fast
Activity: 123
Merit: 16
September 01, 2018, 04:04:43 PM
If agreement on new algo can be made I think we will se ETH 1000+ again before Christmas!
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 04:03:44 PM
ethereum's price experienced a decline that made me a little panic but I believe ethereum will rise even though it's a little slow

Wait a little bit (at least for several months). The price of Ethereum will grow. Yes, the process itself might take many months but finally, the investors, which bought ETH before, could get their money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 02:29:57 PM
In your own opinion?

I am absolutely sure that the market will gradually restore its position. Therefore, the active growth of the coin value will begin in the future. This situation is completely normal for any market. Therefore, I now prefer hold and buy additional Ethereum coins for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: