Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum's Price - page 3. (Read 4113 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 05:03:03 AM
the current price of the ethereum still revolves around the number $200. and will probably hang on to this condition. but until when either, but I am quite concerned with this situation. hopefully soon increased the price of the ethereum.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 04:37:11 AM
Surprisingly, at the end of this year, the price of coins will increase sharply. Maybe at the end of the year, it will be time for the pennies to rise and it's time to sell the penny.
Activity: 84
September 14, 2018, 07:27:30 PM
The market will certainly recover.According to optimistic forecasts until the end of this year.Regarding prices, the price of ethereum always fell or grew with bitcoin.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 07:26:36 PM
To be honest, I was shocked by the fall of ethereum to $170. I didn't think he'd fall that low. I hope that this will not happen again, because it undermines people's trust in cryptocurrencies. Although on the other hand for us it is a great chance to buy more coins.
Activity: 77
September 14, 2018, 06:59:26 PM
The thing is not just about ethereum and Bitcoin, the entire market cap seems to be loosing lots of money and it's thereby making the coins falls so low. Right  now am sure its even worse but there are better days ahead for sure
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 03:39:30 PM
Eth is one of the coins that have a real use case, whenever the use of eth is high, the price will go high and when the use of eth is low, the price will go low, currently there is no much demand of eth because ICO investing is longer booming because of the bear market.
Activity: 48
September 14, 2018, 03:38:29 PM
Well for some weeks now we have seen that the cryptocurrency world was hit by the bearish market fever and coins where fast on the decrease but thing are getting better ethereum price now is 202$ as at when I checked
copper member
Activity: 196
September 14, 2018, 03:30:17 PM
Now the Ethereum project has very difficult times. But I still believe in Ethereum technology and I'm confident that the project will rise and the price will again be above a thousand dollars.

Activity: 433
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 10:47:09 AM
The fact is that all the coins in the market depend on bitcoin! If you look at the chart of all the coins, you will see that the course changes are very similar. This is not a problem of the Ethereum itself or of other coins, it only proves once again that bitcoin is the king!
Activity: 700
September 12, 2018, 01:18:40 PM
The market is arranged in such a way that growth is replaced by a fall, and the fall is replaced by growth. Often the fall is very strong, but after such a fall the market turns up. I expect that in the near future ETH will also turn up.
Activity: 726
September 12, 2018, 01:06:00 PM
I see that there are many factors that influence drhereum prices drastically. ethereum volume has been significantly reduced and many are turning to bitcoin. however, I am still optimistic that ethereum will return to 0.1 per btc
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 01:01:51 PM
Ethereum price is very sad and this is even the reason of cancelling of a lot of my plans. Even Vitalik Buterin sayed that cryptocurency will not give a such big profit like in past times. And i believe that he know what he say.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
September 12, 2018, 12:54:56 PM
I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

Ethereum was seriously compromised since it was largerly used as a platform for ICOs. And look what all there projects are doing now - they are selling thousands of Eth, which has already lead to catastrophic $180 per coin.
Disappointed you say? Ha-ha, that's not the right word for ordinary smal-medium traders who deposited their hardly earned ~$5,000 and are forced to watch how their investment goes to zero.
Activity: 826
September 12, 2018, 12:44:32 PM
It's sad to see how one and the best cryptocurrency all falls down!But I think this is a temporary phenomenon, soon eth will return, where without it!
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 12, 2018, 12:32:41 PM
I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?
I do not know why Ethereum prices always follow the price of Bitcoin, it is likely not only Ethereum is following the price of Bitcoin but all altcoins refer to the price of Bitcoin.

Haha, why do you think the price of Bitcoin follow Ethereum, I think it over Bitcoin, or look that. When Bitcoin drops 4 percent, Ethereum drops by 10 to 12 percent
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 08:10:50 AM
This is a catastrophe, price of the Ethereum today is 170 bucks, I did not believe that price could be lower than 200, we need to wait for Ethereum 2.0.
Activity: 33
September 12, 2018, 08:07:53 AM
Because Ethereum is also a popular cryptocurrency on a par with Bitcoin, although Ethereum costs less than bitcoin and it has all the chances to catch up with It and overtake in price.
Activity: 126
September 12, 2018, 12:42:45 AM
BTC fees have a huge effect on any other altcoin. Be affected person, do not be disenchanted. This isn't always the quit of the whole thing. Etherum nevertheless has the ability to upward push once more. while you're nonetheless preserving etherum, you could take gain of this market state of affairs all the way down to acquiring altcoin, in all likelihood etherum or another altcoin.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
September 10, 2018, 03:46:32 PM
I also don't understand why ethereum is decreasing. I have some ethereum and if I sell now I lose money.
many say ethereum went down because ico is strictly forbidden by China and us
Well, I don't think it's worth selling Ethereum in an attempt to save money. Even if Ethereum is banned in countries, it is only a temporary decline. Ethereum will always find something to patch holes with.
Activity: 756
September 10, 2018, 03:44:12 PM
I think because eth holders are switching to holding bitcoin now. that made a decrease in the volume that occurred on eth which resulted in declining eth prices this year.

Yes, I know the guys that have already exchanged Ethereum for Bitcoins and the cryptocurrencies they think will lead in 2019. Nevertheless, I believe in ETH. Keeping to hold it, I suppose this alt can cost over a thousand next year.
Pages:
Jump to: