Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum's Price - page 4. (Read 4113 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 05:18:45 AM
I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?
I do not know why Ethereum prices always follow the price of Bitcoin, it is likely not only Ethereum is following the price of Bitcoin but all altcoins refer to the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 05:15:44 AM
The price of Ethereum fluctuated greatly. The price of Ethereum rose to $2,000 last year. This is a very high price and has made many people earn a lot. However, the price of Ethereum fell very sharply this year, and it fell sharply. The current price is less than $300.
Never was the etherium worth 2k, its maximum price did not exceed 1500 dollars. Today, the coin costs less than $ 200 and tends to fall a lot further. I think that within a month the etherium will be cheaper to 80-100 dollars.
the price of all coins are very sad to see . not only the ethereum but all coins. but the most affected of the dropping rate and the problem in the market is ethereum. the dropling rate of the ethereum are higher compare to the bitcoin. if we know the price of bitcoin last year the highest is 16,000$ and the price now is 6,500$ but the ethereum last year peice is at 900$ and now the price is at 200+ only. how sad.
this is a sad year for ethereum because this is the first time I have seen ethereum's price touch more than $ 100, no matter what is going on because compared to bitcoin yesterday it still rose but ethereum is sinking.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
World Family Coin
September 10, 2018, 04:14:07 AM
I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

I don't know why ethereum price can fall very bad, it's not normal in my eye. Everyday we always see icos appear and using ethereum platform for payment, i really confuse why eth can fall really deep.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 05:13:31 AM
It's a platform for worthless tokens powered by a worthless token. It can definitely fail.

This literally makes no sense.
September 10, 2018, 05:12:22 AM
Even though Ethereum is experiencing a really rough patch, I say we at least wait for them to present their response - primarily in the form of sharding and casper.
Until then, let us wait patiently instead of losing our minds Smiley

Rafael Dunn
Community Manager
Energi Mine

Website - https://energitoken.com/
Telegram - http://t.me/energitoken
Twitter - https://twitter.com/EnergiMine
Medium - https://medium.com/energitokennews
Reddit -   https://www.reddit.com/r/EnergiToken/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/energi.token/?hl=en
ANN - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-energitoken-worlds-first-reward-token-for-energy-efficiency-4629116
Activity: 29
September 10, 2018, 04:48:27 AM
It's a platform for worthless tokens powered by a worthless token. It can definitely fail.
Activity: 490
September 10, 2018, 04:23:44 AM
The price of Ethereum is fluctuated.In the starting of the year 2018 the price of ethereum  was $1028.06.Today its price is $196.10. So we can say that this year is not much good for ethereum but i  hope that it will get better.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
September 10, 2018, 04:09:40 AM
Everyone has been surprised by the price of ether lane, which has fallen sharply and many investors are panicking about their investments. I believe the crypto market will typically resume its growth in the final quarter of the year.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 10, 2018, 04:07:25 AM
In your own opinion?

I guess ethereum was made to sustain what bitcoin cannot give. In short etc varies directly to bitcoin. Bitcoin affects ethereum because ethc was made for bitcoin. Etc and btc night have different functions but the thing is bitcoin is still the king and all coins or altcoins varies on what is going on to the bitcoin. That is why. But we can assume that before this year ends, the market will rise.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 10, 2018, 04:06:38 AM
The price of Ethereum fluctuated greatly. The price of Ethereum rose to $2,000 last year. This is a very high price and has made many people earn a lot. However, the price of Ethereum fell very sharply this year, and it fell sharply. The current price is less than $300.
Never was the etherium worth 2k, its maximum price did not exceed 1500 dollars. Today, the coin costs less than $ 200 and tends to fall a lot further. I think that within a month the etherium will be cheaper to 80-100 dollars.
the price of all coins are very sad to see . not only the ethereum but all coins. but the most affected of the dropping rate and the problem in the market is ethereum. the dropling rate of the ethereum are higher compare to the bitcoin. if we know the price of bitcoin last year the highest is 16,000$ and the price now is 6,500$ but the ethereum last year peice is at 900$ and now the price is at 200+ only. how sad.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
September 10, 2018, 04:03:29 AM
I also don't understand why ethereum is decreasing. I have some ethereum and if I sell now I lose money.
many say ethereum went down because ico is strictly forbidden by China and us
Activity: 234
September 10, 2018, 03:57:00 AM
September 10, 2018, 03:42:08 AM
The current price of Ethereum is only $200. I think this is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 532
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 10, 2018, 03:40:43 AM
So much scam ICOs in 2017 and 2018, now all these fraudsters need to cash out, so they sell collected Ethereum dumping it lower and lower Undecided And to be honest I don't know when it will finish, maybe below $100
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 10:53:32 PM
I think ethereum its now really on the bottom. It would be risky to wait any longer just because of some dollars. So if i had money left to invest, i would buy now. You it will not take to long time, and ethereum will rise up again.
Activity: 1050
September 09, 2018, 03:00:27 PM
I assume that the crypto world is an investment, in which there are price movements that occur in the market. The world of investment is certainly very influential on the world economy in terms of price, therefore the role of investors is very important to determine whether the price position up or down, as well as unpredictable crypto prices. Ethereum as the top 2 after bitcoin, and of course Bitcoin as the main center of the crypto world follows price movements. However, it seems that the decline in Ethereum prices is due to the lack of value of purchases from investors for investment and making Ethereum price decreases. With events like this, actually it is our chance to buy it as a long-term investment.
Activity: 350
💲
September 09, 2018, 02:49:47 PM
I guess that not even ethereum escapes the bitcoin price fluctuations effect. I don't rally know why, since ethereum is coupled directly with the USA dollar literally on every major exchange, like coinbase. I guess we are still too early in the adoption to see different path between the different cryptocurrencies
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
September 09, 2018, 02:47:56 PM
The price of Ethereum is now in a downward wedge and we can all see it. I'm betting we can get to $100 for Ethereum. To my mind.
Activity: 616
September 09, 2018, 02:03:56 PM
I think that at this stage, the fair price of the etherium at this time is 400-500 dollars. And now we see manipulation.  Wink
at present the price of Ethereum is far from reasonable because the price is under $ 200. but I am sure an experienced person will not leave the ETH just because of this, there will be a time when the ETH price will rise again.
Activity: 170
September 09, 2018, 01:52:27 PM
I think that at this stage, the fair price of the etherium at this time is 400-500 dollars. And now we see manipulation.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: