Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherium Classic - Callisto airdop 5th of March 2018 - page 2. (Read 8214 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
I read on CLOpool telegram group that this week could be first real listing on some exchange. But there are no more details... I mined something and I would like to sell some part of it, so I´am curious
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I think we can forgot about all this airdropped tokens..
It's was all fake airdrop because when we will finally be able to withraw those tokens, all miners will get already >100 times more so it will be worth 0
anyway I did profit on buy/sell ETC so still happy
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I see in telegram chat that miners offer to buy 10k CLO per 0.15 BTC. Wtf? Are we get new satoshi? Why so cheap? Or because Clo don't need any body?
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
the most interesting miners dig, and when it comes to the stock exchange, the niktisch does not know. support my referral link, I will return 50% of the profit as they open the wallet https://yobit.io/?bonus=cdIPg
Scam!!! Yobit.io...
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Still no news about how to redeem Callisto tokens? I bought Ethereum Classic just for receive this airdrop, and after more than 1 month there are still no news about it? Is this a joke or what? Cheesy
Merit: 102
Is there any CLO difficulty chart?
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321

No, BTC was in that time near 20k.  Wink But ETC have some good news and future events that will grow his price more that BTC will grow

How about you check prices around 20th February before you reply me?  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I've invested in Ethereum Classic, but you know, it was a big fail. Since that time ETC has decreased by half! I am preety sure that airdrop isn't worth that money which I completely lost
I completely agree. This ethereum classic is just a huge mistake! A stupid asset in my portfolio. I wait for the price to return at least to the level of $ 30 to get rid of it.

Sorry for this, but i dont think that it is going to happen in a short term.

The only way that you can see it going to $30 again, is if bitcoin gets back to $15000 again and the entire marketcap goes back to those levels.

Why not, it was 42 USD while BTC was around 10000
No, BTC was in that time near 20k.  Wink But ETC have some good news and future events that will grow his price more that BTC will grow
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
I've invested in Ethereum Classic, but you know, it was a big fail. Since that time ETC has decreased by half! I am preety sure that airdrop isn't worth that money which I completely lost
I completely agree. This ethereum classic is just a huge mistake! A stupid asset in my portfolio. I wait for the price to return at least to the level of $ 30 to get rid of it.

The only way that you can see it going to $30 again, is if bitcoin gets back to $15000 again and the entire marketcap goes back to those levels.

Why not, it was 42 USD while BTC was around 10000
Activity: 163
Merit: 10

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
It's always good to receive coins with no effort needed. Don't know if this may influence ETC price though...unfortunately many people now associate Ethereum with just ETH and not ETC.
Merit: 9
Anyone know when will be Callisto launch? I'm excited to redeem my free airdrop from etc hold, anyone know how to do it, or some useful link? Thanks
Activity: 90
When is CLO going on a big exchange or CMC? Never?
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

etherium
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
I lost great part of my money because of this coin   Angry   Angry   Angry   Angry 
and sold it in cheap price eventually

It's not a good idea to buy high and sell low.  Roll Eyes

Yup...  It was actually a good time to buy at the time he posted.  Grin

I guess he'll really be mad by now, seeing that ETC has been moving again...  Finally.  I feel it's gonna reach 100 USD per ETC this year. 
Activity: 182
Hello. help me please with such a problem, I stored the ETC on an ethnery project and today when I went to the purse I saw that in the places of my ETC on the purse of SLO. Where's my ETC gone? and what should I do now ? Where should i write ?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
I lost great part of my money because of this coin   Angry   Angry   Angry   Angry 
and sold it in cheap price eventually

It's not a good idea to buy high and sell low.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: