Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherium Classic - Callisto airdop 5th of March 2018 - page 9. (Read 8214 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Going by Callisto whitepaper, the supply is many billions so is huge so do not have high expectations from that. Overall merket was also not very helpful currently.
Activity: 196
Holy shit. A lot of our friends went to this place because of this coin. I got 2300 sats. It went up to 4100 sats. But then it fell to half. I stopped thinking about 3600 SATs. Whereas I am very big. I thought i5 were going to be at least 3 times. (70000 sats)
Activity: 12

Hi there. Can anyone tell me how I can get my Clo from Jaxx? I held on Jaxx 71 Etc up the fork. Then I moved everything to Binance. The strange thing is that nowhere in the transaction History of Jaxx nothing appears, neither the deposit nor the withdrawal ..
Do you think there will be problems?
 How can I use the private key to recover Clo tokens?
Thanks to those who can help me.
Activity: 13
is there any other excanges listing Callisto apart from yobit

is there any block explorer for CLO ?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
Anyone about to get the Callisto from Coinomi yet?

It was not even supported by Coinomi. And the CLO have not been distributed yet, it's been well explained by the developers of the project. CLO will be distributed when the mainnet is ready.

So the quoting on Yobit is surprising, CLO don't exist yet. It's giving argument to people saying crypto price is based on wind.

I'm not surprised to see CLO on Yobit at all. Yobit are doing it with almost every hyped fork/airdrop. They did it with BCH, BTG, Seg2x, etc.

This is actually a futures trading, because you can't deposit or withdraw CLO for now. 100% speculative market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 8

It was not even supported by Coinomi. And the CLO have not been distributed yet, it's been well explained by the developers of the project. CLO will be distributed when the mainnet is ready.

So the quoting on Yobit is surprising, CLO don't exist yet. It's giving argument to people saying crypto price is based on wind.
Activity: 6
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
You would have to sell immediately after the Fork, buy it in a downfall, and take advantage of the profit. I strongly advise you to do this on new forks that may have escaped
well that was my plan but I still don't know how to see my CLO tokens on my private account.
do you know how to add the token on MEW ? someone have their contract adress maybe ?
Thanks
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
yobit ddos what a surprise...

ETC targeted during this airdrop cant help but think, fake twitters and ddos...none of this happened during ltc fork
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Callisto (CLO) is now trading on Yobit! Starting price $2!

Activity: 4
did the fall complete?
Activity: 4
You would have to sell immediately after the Fork, buy it in a downfall, and take advantage of the profit. I strongly advise you to do this on new forks that may have escaped
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
at yobit exchange price in btc is 17500 sat at this time and its fair enough i thought
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Callisto (CLO) is near $2 on Yobit. But price is dropping very fast.
Activity: 40
not yet- read an article clo may be available  some time after today's date   

https://coincodex.com/article/1360/the-ethereum-classic-etc-callisto-clo-airdrop-takes-place-today/
Activity: 182
Do someone get CLO on MEW or CEW? Do we have to do something or just waiting?
Activity: 119
Merit: 15
waiting for my CLO and prices  Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I send back to Bittrex, and doesn't see it on balance, in blockchain i have 20+ confirmations  Huh

what wallet did you use ?? because I try to use my ledger with MEW but it doesnt display my ETC. It works correctly with ETH :/
no idea what to do ?
I sent from Bittrex to Jaxx about 12 hours ago, and now send back, in explorer all is ok, right balance and amount, but not in my Bittrex wallet - it show's zero, and even it's not in pending deposits
UPD/// Appeared in pending deposits with 0/72 confirmations since 20 minutes after sending

finally I managed to send it with ChromeApp for ledger. Still waiting though to get it on my pending deposits also.. :s Probably too many transaction in the same time right now. I hope to sell it fast, I'm still in gain because I paid in ETH some time before
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
what is the price? Smiley
I suppose price is "gap of cookie" cause i doesn't see it in my wallet  Cheesy I mean CLO
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
what is the price? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: