Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherium Classic - Callisto airdop 5th of March 2018 - page 10. (Read 8214 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 101
I send back to Bittrex, and doesn't see it on balance, in blockchain i have 20+ confirmations  Huh

what wallet did you use ?? because I try to use my ledger with MEW but it doesnt display my ETC. It works correctly with ETH :/
no idea what to do ?
I sent from Bittrex to Jaxx about 12 hours ago, and now send back, in explorer all is ok, right balance and amount, but not in my Bittrex wallet - it show's zero, and even it's not in pending deposits
UPD/// Appeared in pending deposits with 0/72 confirmations since 20 minutes after sending
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I send back to Bittrex, and doesn't see it on balance, in blockchain i have 20+ confirmations  Huh

what wallet did you use ?? because I try to use my ledger with MEW but it doesnt display my ETC. It works correctly with ETH :/
no idea what to do ?
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
I send back to Bittrex, and doesn't see it on balance, in blockchain i have 20+ confirmations  Huh
z3x
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
is it safe to send back ETC back to exchanger that does not support the fork ?

Oh sure

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I would like to send my ETC to bittrex but MEW just don't want to display my tokens :/ :/
any reason for that ??
Activity: 7
is it safe to send back ETC back to exchanger that does not support the fork ?
z3x
Just reached Block 5500000 - let's see what happens to the price now (hopefully it doesn't drop to hell  Grin )

yes it's okay for now
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
The price of ETC went down considerably and disappointed everyone. It seems to me that this will be the biggest disappointment of the year for ETC. CLO will not become a popular coin((
What the hell are you talking about. It didn't went down I just went up a bit 3 times before the fork. FUD...

maybe he bought at 420k sat?
The price of ETC went down considerably and disappointed everyone. It seems to me that this will be the biggest disappointment of the year for ETC. CLO will not become a popular coin((
What the hell are you talking about. It didn't went down I just went up a bit 3 times before the fork. FUD...
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
Bittrex will not support ETC fork just cause Callisto team. As i understand Callisto team sucks and didn't even communicated the fork to bittrex.. They just did one day ago, just 3 days before the fork.. This is Callisto 's fault only.

Callisto team doesn't suck. Callisto team care more about their project than about putting their coins on exchanges. That's a very big difference.

Crypto projects are, hopefully, not only about reaching an exchange asap.

From my point of view, that more a proof that their are serious than that they are not.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
Thanks a lot. That was kind of you.

Exciting if we will see price drop. ECT has already dropped quite a lot as seem to have found support at the bottom of ichimoku.

https://www.tradingview.com/x/LA2QArU0/

Yes, the price dropped already and I just bought 200 ETC and move it to my own wallet.

Guys, you still have ~275 blocks time to move your coins out of exchange and get the Callisto!
Activity: 2
Thanks a lot. That was kind of you.

Exciting if we will see price drop. ECT has already dropped quite a lot as seem to have found support at the bottom of ichimoku.

https://www.tradingview.com/x/LA2QArU0/
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
With this fork I still do not understand anything. I had nxt on hitbc and I did not receive ignis. I would not like even with this fork the same thing happens I also recommend DBRAIN.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Can I move my ETC from my wallet back to exchange as soon as we get to block 5500001 and still get the airdrop?

If not - then how long time do I need to hodl?

Yes, right after the snapshot you are free to move your ETC everywhere you want. Infact, most of forks/airdrops work like this, right after the snapshot there is a big sell off on the exchangers.. for example you can see NXT and ZCL graph.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
Seems ETC is not moving, it really does not care about the fork.. maybe just because it is not a s*itcoin like all other ( nxt, zcl and so on..) and also it has so much volume and good position in coinmarketcap, so it is so much more difficult to manipulate the price. Someone speculating about a pump right after the fork, but let's see what will happen.. the sure thing is that Callisto  worth almost nothing.. bad team + really high supply.
If someone want to follow the fork, here is a timer: https://crackingcryptocurrency.com/cryptocurrency-fork-airdrop-countdowns-info/ethereum-classic-fork-callisto-airdrop-countdown/

7h left.

I thought supply is exactly the same as ETC
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
worth almost nothing.. bad team + really high supply.

I think the technical model is original plus ETC has a fairly strong infrastructure, so with these innovative approaches the project has a very good chance to last and be worthwhile.
Activity: 2
Can I move my ETC from my wallet back to exchange as soon as we get to block 5500001 and still get the airdrop?

If not - then how long time do I need to hodl?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Seems ETC is not moving, it really does not care about the fork.. maybe just because it is not a s*itcoin like all other ( nxt, zcl and so on..) and also it has so much volume and good position in coinmarketcap, so it is so much more difficult to manipulate the price. Someone speculating about a pump right after the fork, but let's see what will happen.. the sure thing is that Callisto  worth almost nothing.. bad team + really high supply.
If someone want to follow the fork, here is a timer: https://crackingcryptocurrency.com/cryptocurrency-fork-airdrop-countdowns-info/ethereum-classic-fork-callisto-airdrop-countdown/

7h left.

I think people were expecting it to move around fork but it has proven to be a solid and stable coin which won't move during fork. I was wrong.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
3456000 new CLO daily, total max supply 6.500.000.000, price? $0.04 x CLO
price at 0.04$/CLO ? yobit exchange ?

I think he's been sarcastic Cheesy

Sarcastic, sarcastic... may be he's been more realistic Smiley

I don't see what CLO have to offer and the 0.04 is very justified price. I think there will be a pump for the first few hours because of the hype and then will follow a big dump.
Pages:
Jump to: