Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherium Classic - Callisto airdop 5th of March 2018 - page 8. (Read 8214 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
most talked airdrop in the first quarter of 2018 hopefully the price increase as anticipated etc holders have high expectations on this coin
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Activity: 112
does anybody know callisto price? i read trough comments but there are too many
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I have as and many question, that now will with etc, like strong growth not was and fall far not can, have been waiting for growth in March?
Activity: 12
When we can expect a price jump for etc?
Activity: 224
Merit: 9

'm in ClassicEtherWallet and i don't see any CLO nor can i add it as a token?
how can i see my tokens?

This has been answered a few posts above and said several time...

Where was this answered? As far as I know this is not possible yet.

That's the answer. It's not possible.
Reasons have been given.

Ok, it is not possible, we understood.. But how and where we will see our Callisto tokens? And in what blockchain Callisto will be? Ethereum or ethereum classic blockchain?
And also someone know the date of the launch?
Activity: 31
Hello,

my question is, If I have holded ETC on MEW, and sold them after block 5500000 than will I  get CLO?

best regards

Yes, you will. Just keep the private key of your ETC wallet.

thanks, I got because I'm using ledger nano S.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Hello,

my question is, If I have holded ETC on MEW, and sold them after block 5500000 than will I  get CLO?

best regards

Yes, you will. Just keep the private key of your ETC wallet.
Activity: 31
Hello,

best regards
Activity: 154
Merit: 8

how can i see my tokens?

That's the answer. It's not possible.
Reasons have been given.
Activity: 6

how can i see my tokens?

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
is there a block explorer for Callisto please?
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
The actual price of CLO is not bad. But it may fall further after the real blockchain and wallets get released.
Activity: 154
Merit: 8

how can i see my tokens?

Activity: 676
Merit: 501
how can i see my tokens?

If you’re holding ETC right now, the blockchain snapshot will be taken at 5500000 blocks and you can claim CLO tokens as long as you control the private keys for your ETC wallet (ClassicEtherWallet, ClassicMask, MyEtherWallet and others). Check your etherscan to view transaction history of tokens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
how can i see my tokens?
Activity: 65
The price of ETC went down considerably and disappointed everyone. It seems to me that this will be the biggest disappointment of the year for ETC. CLO will not become a popular coin((
What the hell are you talking about. It didn't went down I just went up a bit 3 times before the fork. FUD...

maybe he bought at 420k sat?
Then he's talking from his point of view not objective one tho.
I bought at 260k but didn't sell at 400k cuz was expecting it to go to 500k at least ;/
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Just by the way - how can people already trade CLO on Yobit?
According to the roadmap 'Callisto mainnet will NOT be launched immediately after the balances snapshot. Callisto Testnet 2.0 will be launched after the snapshot of ETC balances.' and at least for me there aren't any CLO showing in my ClassicEtherWallet. The only selectable node regarding CLO is the CLO Testnet which also doesn't show any balance.

Because them are futures, not the real Callisto tokens.. they always made futures with forks and new coins still not delivered. By the way, many people see Yobit as scam, and i think they are not wrong with this thinking.. Not a clear exchanger to let manage my money in my honest opinion. Personally, i transferred all my ETC on my wallet and now i'm just waiting.
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
Yes, you can buy and sell CLO on yobit, but network doesn't exist yet so you are basically trading futures there. If you had ETC coins on yobit at block 5500000, then you received free CLOs and you can sell them now for around 2$.
Because yobit as usual add virtual scam token, what is not related to CLO, like he does many times, last time was LCC  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yes, you can buy and sell CLO on yobit, but network doesn't exist yet so you are basically trading futures there. If you had ETC coins on yobit at block 5500000, then you received free CLOs and you can sell them now for around 2$.
Pages:
Jump to: