Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherium Classic - Callisto airdop 5th of March 2018 - page 6. (Read 8214 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Tell me please, did Snapshot happen? How can I see new coins? I kept my ETC on the myetherwallet purse with the ETC node.
same problem here. interesting coin. they do not able to fork in a good way. please help us about how can wee see calisto coins.

Yes, snapshot is done at block 5500000 and if you held your ETC on myetherwallet ( classicwallet, etc node), now you have your CLO in 1:1 ratio.
You can check in this site your CLO balance, just put your ETC balance.
https://airdrop-checker.callisto.network/
Just keep in mind that CLO is still not tradable, so we just need to wait.

This worked for me and thanks ;-)
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
So how can I see if I got the airdrop?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I think everyone should just relax and wait for the mainnet to be release.
And if you want to speculate on the future price, because some shady exchange added the coin, well it's at your own risk.

I see no reason to give high hopes on this coin. It seems to me that this project will not be successful. People have already lost interest in the technological side of this project. They are only interested in selling coins.

Yes, even at the Airdrop most of the people didn't show any interest towards this Callisto and now people don't want to hold this coin because already we are seeing ETC is facing problem to survive its value.
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
I had my etc in etherwallet, but I see 0 CLO, why is that so ?

Some messages above was posted a link.. Have you tried to put your address there? You need to put your etc address there, and not myetherwallet address.
Let us know if it works and you can see them. If not, you hadn't etc on your address on the time of the snapshot
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
I had my etc in etherwallet, but I see 0 CLO, why is that so ?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
And if you want to speculate on the future price, because some shady exchange added the coin, well it's at your own risk.

I see no reason to give high hopes on this coin. It seems to me that this project will not be successful. People have already lost interest in the technological side of this project. They are only interested in selling coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Tell me please, did Snapshot happen? How can I see new coins? I kept my ETC on the myetherwallet purse with the ETC node.
same problem here. interesting coin. they do not able to fork in a good way. please help us about how can wee see calisto coins.

Yes, snapshot is done at block 5500000 and if you held your ETC on myetherwallet ( classicwallet, etc node), now you have your CLO in 1:1 ratio.
You can check in this site your CLO balance, just put your ETC balance.
https://airdrop-checker.callisto.network/
Just keep in mind that CLO is still not tradable, so we just need to wait.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
If your ETC in Classic Ether Wallet go to the website.

Change the CLO Testnet 2.0 from the right side of the website.

Click View Wallet Info.

Click Keystore file (you must have create an ether wallet).

Enter your password.

Probably you will see your CLO.

Activity: 490
Merit: 278
Activity: 40
 classic mask wallet will not  load - anyone else having this issue if not how to solve.   thanks
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Activity: 12
I sold all mine etc coins and I do not want to look on that coin in future.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
CLO doesn't have a website, Ethereum is misspelled in the topic name. Hope it's not another bullshit coin, cause Ethereum Classic really should have died a couple years ago.

If there aren't any CLO devs or reps in this thread, where are they?

I think this is not the Callisto official thread, but just one amateur made by a regular user. I also would like to follow Callisto development, so if anyone knows, can you link the official thread of Callisto token? I received the airdrop and now I am interested!
I think there are many investors who are not interested anymore in this [Suspicious link removed]d, you better sell the coins now than later you suffered huge losses due to coins from this project. We recommend that if you want to choose a coin to be invested, choose a coin with a clear background and good future prospects.
and who you are when you say "we recommend" ?? how someone can suffer huge losses from free airdrop Huh
if you are looking info stop saying shit and find it:
https://callisto.network/
https://explorer.callisto.network/
https://twitter.com/CallistoSupport
Activity: 182
CLO doesn't have a website, Ethereum is misspelled in the topic name. Hope it's not another bullshit coin, cause Ethereum Classic really should have died a couple years ago.

I think this is not the Callisto official thread, but just one amateur made by a regular user. I also would like to follow Callisto development, so if anyone knows, can you link the official thread of Callisto token? I received the airdrop and now I am interested!
I think there are many investors who are not interested anymore in this [Suspicious link removed]d, you better sell the coins now than later you suffered huge losses due to coins from this project. We recommend that if you want to choose a coin to be invested, choose a coin with a clear background and good future prospects.
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
CLO doesn't have a website, Ethereum is misspelled in the topic name. Hope it's not another bullshitcoin, cause Ethereum Classic really should have died a couple years ago.

I think this is not the Callisto official thread, but just one amateur made by a regular user.. I also would like to follow Callisto development, so if anyone know, can you link the official thread of Callisto token? I received the airdrop and now i am interested!
Activity: 90
CLO doesn't have a website, Ethereum is misspelled in the topic name. Hope it's not another bullshitcoin, cause Ethereum Classic really should have died a couple years ago.

Activity: 111
There was a decline when I expected ETC price to rise. Bitcoin dented when it fell. It's weird. I stay away from ETC now. I bought ETC earlier but I sold it.
Think that is more because we all knew that fork will happen and expected to see masive pump especially because etc was and still is the only large cap coin that didnt had its pump,whales wont do a pump for a coin that everyone can see it coming :-\Dont know for you but i am keeping my bag untill 100$

+1, it should have hit 80ish regardless of the fork, just a soft market right now
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
There was a decline when I expected ETC price to rise. Bitcoin dented when it fell. It's weird. I stay away from ETC now. I bought ETC earlier but I sold it.
Think that is more because we all knew that fork will happen and expected to see masive pump especially because etc was and still is the only large cap coin that didnt had its pump,whales wont do a pump for a coin that everyone can see it coming :-\Dont know for you but i am keeping my bag untill 100$
Activity: 756
Merit: 104
Pages:
Jump to: