Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherium Classic - Callisto airdop 5th of March 2018 - page 4. (Read 8214 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
So I did not find the answer to the question "how to get CLO coins, if I kept them on a wallet purse?"
Help please understand. I will certainly thank.
CLO is in your wallet now in this case. You can see it http://classicetherwallet.com if you choose in up-right corner CLO testnet 3.0 and print your wallet address. Or wait when CLO mainnet will start. As I know it will be tomorrow 15 April
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
So I did not find the answer to the question "how to get CLO coins, if I kept them on a wallet purse?"
Help please understand. I will certainly thank.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Callisto grew from the bottom 2 times, while the day after tomorrow can begin its mass dropping in connection with the launch of the network. However, on the other hand, its growth is affected by the prospect of being a good coin with PoS

is this the official CLO topic? if not, can I have the official link please
https://twitter.com/callisto

good one  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

now for real, is there an official CLO topic on this forum? I've made a search, but nothing seems to be official to me
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Callisto grew from the bottom 2 times, while the day after tomorrow can begin its mass dropping in connection with the launch of the network. However, on the other hand, its growth is affected by the prospect of being a good coin with PoS

https://twitter.com/callisto
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

Why does the title of this thread still says Etherium and not Ethereum ?
I think it's just the wrong writer or typo. the right one is ethereum classic
OP made a little mistake in the title of this thread
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

Why does the title of this thread still says Etherium and not Ethereum ?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Activity: 360
Merit: 1
Is this what we are investing in? https://www.projectcallisto.org/
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
If I'm not mistaken, they planned to launch the mainnet today/yesterday. What's the reason behind the holdup?

I think there is a mistake, the mainnet launch is planned for 15/04 so its still some time to wait Cheesy
just hodl but not sure if it will change anything on your token price
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
Though Callisto airdrop is having some complications, sidechains are the good thing for ETC itself. I still believe in bright future of it with more sidechains and maybe miners moving from ETH after POS imlementation.
Activity: 182
This airdrop speculation makes many of etc investors sad. Actually i heard so many comment regarding the huge supply but i dont mean to talk about callisto only.
The coin which has huge supply example ripple, will not have high price.
If callisto will have the huge supply too, people will not so interest with that. I think when they get it then they will dump it. But i think 2 months later
etc and callisto rise up starts.
Activity: 280
At the moment, Calisto did not meet my expectations and investments in this airdrop. Let's see what happens next with this coin.
Activity: 54
so we cannot sell or exchange callisto till 15th of April right
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I sold all of etcs i have and i dont think i am going to invest in it again. there will be time that etc will be pumped and investors will earn money maybe. but for 1 year performance i lost so much time holding it i dont want to suffer anymore.

Not only you, there are many people holding ETC for more than a year now but still, there is no big moment with ETC. There is a lot of positive about the ETC but still, it couldn't able to reach the higher value in the market.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
I can get Calisto if I have a wallet Ledger Nano?
Activity: 90
If I'm not mistaken, they planned to launch the mainnet today/yesterday. What's the reason behind the holdup?
Activity: 532
I sold all of etcs i have and i dont think i am going to invest in it again. there will be time that etc will be pumped and investors will earn money maybe. but for 1 year performance i lost so much time holding it i dont want to suffer anymore.

cant say that i blame you but are there really a bunch of other coins that you could have been holding that would have kept you from suffering? maybe some but overall markets have been brutal lately...

to me holding etc just has a good risk to reward ratio.....why?

call me crazy or dumb but i really think etc has a good chance to get added to coinbase....that = high reward, low risk

even if it doesnt etc is supported by big players, Callisto is just a little added benefit, hold them long term who knows how much they could be worth
Exactly. I think also. Callipso is bonus only. Value of ETC is good team, ethereum blockchain, ready-to-use smartcontract and much more. CLO will be use as sidechain not as fork. And team have big plans. Shifting the work direction towards the IoT is good decision.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
You done right.
As practice and experience show - most coins fall immediately after the distribution of additional tokens / coins. Good example is NXT and IGNIS distribution.

etc had a small run up about a month before the airdrop and then for some reason started dumping about a week before the airdrop.....the price action on this airdrop didnt resemble the NXT or ZCL airdrop at all......
Activity: 896
Merit: 290

cant say that i blame you but are there really a bunch of other coins that you could have been holding that would have kept you from suffering? maybe some but overall markets have been brutal lately...

to me holding etc just has a good risk to reward ratio.....why?

call me crazy or dumb but i really think etc has a good chance to get added to coinbase....that = high reward, low risk

even if it doesnt etc is supported by big players, Callisto is just a little added benefit, hold them long term who knows how much they could be worth
Pages:
Jump to: