Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherium Classic - Callisto airdop 5th of March 2018 - page 11. (Read 8214 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Seems ETC is not moving, it really does not care about the fork.. maybe just because it is not a s*itcoin like all other ( nxt, zcl and so on..) and also it has so much volume and good position in coinmarketcap, so it is so much more difficult to manipulate the price. Someone speculating about a pump right after the fork, but let's see what will happen.. the sure thing is that Callisto  worth almost nothing.. bad team + really high supply.
If someone want to follow the fork, here is a timer: https://crackingcryptocurrency.com/cryptocurrency-fork-airdrop-countdowns-info/ethereum-classic-fork-callisto-airdrop-countdown/

7h left.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
3456000 new CLO daily, total max supply 6.500.000.000, price? $0.04 x CLO
price at 0.04$/CLO ? yobit exchange ?

I think he's been sarcastic Cheesy
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
price at 0.04$/CLO ? yobit exchange ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
yobit will support callisto

Callisto [CLO] - ETC Fork

Dear YoBit Users!

Callisto [CLO] balances (1:1 etc) will be added on 5500000 block (5 march)

ETC withdrawals will be disabled after 5500000 block for 5-7 days (wallet update because of replay attacks on Callisto)
Activity: 236
ledger nano s support the fork?
i think it will be complicated process to reach calistos at ledger nano s
so i am thinking about to send them classicetherwallet

Safest way will be classicetherwallet. There is not many announcements from Calisto devs so far. That's not promising for Calisto overall.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
ledger nano s support the fork?
i think it will be complicated process to reach calistos at ledger nano s
so i am thinking about to send them classicetherwallet
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Bittrex will not support ETC fork just cause Callisto team. As i understand Callisto team sucks and didn't even communicated the fork to bittrex.. They just did one day ago, just 3 days before the fork.. This is Callisto 's fault only.
Obviously Trezor will support the fork, cause when you use Trezor, is the same thing as use Myetherwallet. You have the private key, so you can redeem Callisto.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Is it true that Bittrex will not support the Callisto airdrop?

And will Trezor support. Does anybody know?
Can't you read it properly? bittrex already made a statement regarding ETC/CLO airdrop. It's clear if bittrex exchange site will not support ETC fork. Another tweet from ETC if the team doesn't know about that project i meant about CLO project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
This fork is not turning out good for ETC holders for now. Maybe the dump is happening before
the airdrop instead of after!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Some people are talking about MEW not supporting the airdrop. Maybe it is not true but if you do not want any risks, my suggestion is to send your coins to "Trust Wallet (both iOS and Android)".
By the way, this wallet supports all ERC-20 tokens and it is very easy to use.
Don't spread FUD and your BS wallet
MEW always been a very good wallet , specially with LEDGER, and no problem for fork

ETC is -20% this week so sad Embarrassed
Activity: 18
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Yeah sadly bittrex not supporting the fork, but there is still time for an appreciation. Maybe someone has made or know some site with timer until the fork? I know the block, but i also would like to have a timer without checking everytime the etc explorer..
Activity: 18
hi guys.

Post for those who fonds ETC from own wallets to an exchange right after fork.

**NOTE**: Callisto (CLO) is open to replay attacks...

This means if you have your ETC and CLO at the same address, and you send out ETC, someone can double spend your CLO...

posted  from
                  https://crackingcryptocurrency.com/ethereum-classic-fork-how-to-claim-callisto-clo-tokens/

It's hard damage for you coins safety. By read this text, I did not understand _for sure_ - how resolve this problem!!

What you about think this?
Activity: 402
Merit: 254
Activity: 154
Merit: 12

it shouldnt take this long, but it did, I did however get mine transferred after 2 days (no ticket)

Definitely shouldn't
better to change to BTC...withdraw and change to ETC somewhere else

If that is the most problem we get, transfer to bitcoin and withdraw it then buy again etc in any exchange which will give airdrop is better.
However, bitcoin is not good choice to transfer now, i prefer to choose etherium because its quicker and lower fee
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I think so we wont see any pumps. We are glad to be doing the airdrop. then we have no gain. We are having trouble accessing the wallets, the stock exchanges are closing themselves.
Nobody gives us the earnings we deserve. They are always trying to make a problem

Actually you should never store any coins in exchange-wallets anyway.
You'll always get your airdrops and if the exchange gets hacked or shuts down you won't lose all of your coins if you store your coins in a cold-wallet with access to your own private-key.

Many people lose their keys and wallets because they're lazy, not doing backups etc
Or lose it due to some natural disaster...or someone hacks THEIR computer/mobile phone

So solution is to use your own wallet, but also put much more energy into keeping it safe,
which is hard for not tech savvy people

What is the meaning put much more energy to keep the wallet and private key safe? Do you mean we need not to be lazy to keep and back up if something bad happen? I hope that what you mean.
If the hackers can be easy to hack our wallet because of our lazy then we have to blame our for that
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
I think so we wont see any pumps. We are glad to be doing the airdrop. then we have no gain. We are having trouble accessing the wallets, the stock exchanges are closing themselves.
Nobody gives us the earnings we deserve. They are always trying to make a problem

Actually you should never store any coins in exchange-wallets anyway.
You'll always get your airdrops and if the exchange gets hacked or shuts down you won't lose all of your coins if you store your coins in a cold-wallet with access to your own private-key.

Every decision we take, it will be pros and cons behind the decision.
Store in cold wallet will make our coin is safer than exchange wallet but we can not do short term or day trade if we want. Its only for long term investment.
Activity: 136
Etc will outperform Vitalik's ethereum (eth)
Activity: 60
Merit: 4
It was crazy seeing the price drop as much as if did recently. I still think it's fantastic long term. The fact you can't tamper with the blockchain in eth classic makes it better than eth imo
Pages:
Jump to: