Pages:
Author

Topic: ethOS - Ethereum Mining Platform - page 22. (Read 94499 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
November 12, 2016, 01:50:20 AM
Let say OK. if difference is 10% +/-, but 2 times is too much.

http://ethosdistro.com/kb/#adding-miner
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
November 11, 2016, 01:54:52 PM
When will be available new version with better hashrate?
I have up 2 times better hashrate with Windows zcash Claymore SW than in ethos.
For example (the same hardware) zcash:
R9 270X - ethos 27H/s, Claymore 44H/s
R9 Fury - ethos 50H/s, Claymore 110H/s
similar with 370/280x/290/390/X/

Please do something with that A.S.A.P.
I powered off almost all ethos rigs and change it to Win with Claymore.
Let say OK. if difference is 10% +/-, but 2 times is too much.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
November 10, 2016, 08:45:57 AM
How the hell change in local.conf to mining on pool and worker , not on proxy&wallet adress ? I spend much time but i dint find out.... For example i want to mine on eth.coinmine.pl with worker , any code line ? Smiley
And second , how to use claymore miner against default ehtminer ?
Activity: 29
October 05, 2016, 01:16:37 PM

[/quote]

Hi, i don't know why, the ethosdistro is reporting 0.00 MH/s at the pool; i can say the current and average hashrate is more acurate and it is running well. Don't look at the Reported Hashrate.

Hola desde España, ethosdistro no está reportando muy bien el "Reported Hashrate" desde hace algunas versiones (desde la 1.07, de hecho), a mi me aparece en el pool como 0.00 MH/s. Sin embargo, el Current Hashrate y el Average Hashrate si funciona correctamente. Por lo demás, el ethosdistro funciona bien, de forma simple y permite un buen control de tus rigs. Si quieres ver mis estadísticas, están en mnkt11.ethosdistro.com. Te contesto como usuario del ethos que soy desde su versión 1.0.

Saludos!!
[/quote]

Muchas gracias por tu respuesta!!! saludos!
Activity: 572
Merit: 506
October 05, 2016, 10:13:11 AM
Hi, i have a question, i have 5 gpus runing in ethos, but in ethermine see this:

Reported Hashrate    12.8 MH/s
Current Hashrate   70.7 MH/s
Average Hashrate      69.6 MH/s

i not understand the difference and if its ok.... this working fine???

sorry my english im from argentina.

thanks a lot.

Hi, i don't know why, the ethosdistro is reporting 0.00 MH/s at the pool; i can say the current and average hashrate is more acurate and it is running well. Don't look at the Reported Hashrate.

Hola desde España, ethosdistro no está reportando muy bien el "Reported Hashrate" desde hace algunas versiones (desde la 1.07, de hecho), a mi me aparece en el pool como 0.00 MH/s. Sin embargo, el Current Hashrate y el Average Hashrate si funciona correctamente. Por lo demás, el ethosdistro funciona bien, de forma simple y permite un buen control de tus rigs. Si quieres ver mis estadísticas, están en mnkt11.ethosdistro.com. Te contesto como usuario del ethos que soy desde su versión 1.0.

Saludos!!
Activity: 29
October 05, 2016, 09:00:27 AM
Hi, i have a question, i have 5 gpus runing in ethos, but in ethermine see this:

Reported Hashrate    12.8 MH/s
Current Hashrate   70.7 MH/s
Average Hashrate      69.6 MH/s

i not understand the difference and if its ok.... this working fine???

sorry my english im from argentina.

thanks a lot.
crk
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
October 04, 2016, 03:11:50 PM
is ethOS presenting issues to recognize the GPUs when someone modifies the BIOS using polaris ?
Activity: 7
September 29, 2016, 09:30:40 AM

That's awesome - Wink
Maybe I should download it 12 times for the 12 copies I paid for but cannot use any longer because the OP decided I was stealing copies even though He was notified by me on his IRC.  No, I won't do that I am using AwesomeMiner which is cheaper if you have more than a couple of rigs and 100x more flexible.

Beware, it might be compromise

itried it and it is not compromised. everything is explained.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
September 27, 2016, 08:55:15 PM

That's awesome - Wink
Maybe I should download it 12 times for the 12 copies I paid for but cannot use any longer because the OP decided I was stealing copies even though He was notified by me on his IRC.  No, I won't do that I am using AwesomeMiner which is cheaper if you have more than a couple of rigs and 100x more flexible.

Beware, it might be compromise
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
September 26, 2016, 01:14:46 AM

That's awesome - Wink
Activity: 6
September 14, 2016, 11:58:56 AM
How can I change the monitor resolution?
I just keep getting out of range. Surely this must support 1280*1024 AND NOT JUST 1600*1200
crk
September 10, 2016, 09:12:00 AM
is there a way ethOS doesn't change the stats panel every time i restart my miner?
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
September 09, 2016, 10:37:11 AM
Did EthOS detect your cards?  If yes, you should see them listed on the Console screen like:

01 Ellesmere [RX 470]
02 Ellesmere [RX 470]

If not; re-seat your risers and cables and retry.  If still not detected, test your power cables for 12v and try a different riser.  If still not detected, test your card(s) in a known working PC.

If cards are detected and no mining, go through the instructions and check your config.  Try starting with the example config as it will work, but will mine to their wallet until you change it.  If you are using RX400 series cards, make sure to follow the RX400 specific configuration.

Make sure to do the following command so the system isn't trying to replace your local.conf with a remote one:

echo -n "" > /home/ethos/remote.conf

If you continue to have issues, go to the IRC channel #ethereumOS on Freenode for official EthOS support.  Support on this forum is limited.

Activity: 4
September 08, 2016, 09:33:09 PM
Good evening all!  I purchased the ethOS setup hoping to start my own small mining farm...big hopes.

I was able to change the wallet address and save it to the local.conf file, but all my system is saying is "Miner commanded to start."  No mining happening, but it was when I first turned it on.  I don't know if I have to restore the original conf file and start over, but I'm frustrated and have no idea where to start.  It also doesn't help that my Linux knowledge is almost non-existent.

Please help.
September 05, 2016, 10:07:42 AM
Today I bought this system to solve the problem by connecting 3* PowerColor 390x2 Devil 13 cards. This task is not running Windows, but expirience of another team say that it could be solved on ethOS. So.. as I said earlier, I bought this system. She loaded, spins the fan and after a short time to stop responding. The system stops responding with a single card, and two and three. The problem drivers? Tell me what to do?
crk
September 04, 2016, 01:54:52 PM
finally mining as intented... running a rig with 3 R9 290, 2 R9 380X and 1 R9 390  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
August 19, 2016, 08:50:50 PM
the stratumproxy keeps showing as ENABLE and because of this the ETHMINER is looking for a STRATUM server.

how can i solve this issue?

best regards and waiting for your prompt answer.

Did you minestop or reboot after saving that setting? And you can get more direct information from doing show proxy. It should be dead. And is it otherwise working? If you want live help, i'd recommend coming by IRC, link in my sig. (https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ethereumOS)
crk
August 19, 2016, 08:40:56 PM
i bought 2 bundles for 6 GPUs (currently working with 2 R9 290) at your plataform but i'm having some issues when i'm trying to send work to NICEHASH

i put "REMOTE.CONF" in black and put some basic configuration:

maxgputemp 85
stratumproxy nicehash
proxywallet 3QfEMLR6rohc7WdUJ9nTUp2pgegJfycfZu
proxypool1 daggerhashimoto.usa.nicehash.com:3353
proxypool2 daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com:3353
flags --cl-global-work 8192 --farm-recheck 200
globalfan 100
globalcore 1100
globalmem 1300

but there is when something very weird happen:

cat /var/run/stats.file :
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
miner_instance:2
defunct:0
allowed:1
overheat:0
hash_stuck:0
outofmemory:0
pool_info:stratumproxy enabled

the stratumproxy keeps showing as ENABLE and because of this the ETHMINER is looking for a STRATUM server.

how can i solve this issue?

best regards and waiting for your prompt answer.
Pages:
Jump to: