Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethurum or ripple - page 12. (Read 5010 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 11:16:38 AM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethereum or ripple?

I suggest to buy ETH because it has a very promising price right now which is $645, rather than to buy ripple, because this altcoin is centralize and monitor by traditional bank.

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 10:47:44 AM
Ethereum has been doing commendably generally and I figure you ought to have a whole deal find if you genuinely need to place assets into it. It is reliably a comment appreciative for to expand. You can't express the right destiny of any coin and there is a likelihood of two of them creating as time goes on. I have continually contemplated holding any coin with the probability of a huge prospect as time goes on.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 02:55:48 AM
I recomended buy both
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
April 23, 2018, 01:16:32 AM
My suggestion is ethereum, I think ethereum is the best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 23, 2018, 01:13:26 AM
I think Ethereum is the best altcoin to invest.  And at the moment, the price of ETH is low, which is a good opportunity for us to invest in it. I believe it will increase in value over the next few years.
I think the price of ethereum is a little better now. but I agree if ethereum is a future investment, because the volume of sales and purchases is huge in some of the best markets. but ripple is equally good for short-term investments, as the coin continues to grow now and continues to rise
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 01:06:15 AM
As much as ripple is just another coin in the market that deserves recognition, comparing it to ETH is disrespectful. i mean the coin is in controll of the banking institutions sponsoring it making it prone to external influences, ETH is a realk crypto with real crypto properties and the second most valuable coin there is, ETH is deffinatly better
Activity: 252
April 23, 2018, 01:03:06 AM
These days Ripple is acting a major role in Crypto market. but i think Ethereum is the best. it is a platform and alot of project currently runs on Eth and it will grow more in future, so i recommend you to invest on Ethereum and earn profit
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 12:56:19 AM
I still like ETH because the prices of ETH is quite stable and by the ripple it`s not good to buy right now the prices r good and it`s good to buy ETH now the prices are good and the volatility is less as compared to other currencies. Ripple were also good in the past but now the people intention towards this is less as compared to the previous month. It`s good to hold ETH because this currency will be good payment system in the future.
Activity: 112
April 23, 2018, 12:53:33 AM

I think, you prefer buy ethereum because it is simple and more popular than Ripple.In my opinion.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
April 23, 2018, 12:48:31 AM
Both are good for investment but if you are planning to get a profit in a short period of time Eth is much better then for long term investment I suggest invest on Ripple, This two alts are on the top 20 either of them are good.
These two now having a good doing to market now. And the performance is great. But if i choose over the ethereum and the ripple, i prefer the ethereum because the ethereum have an stable state and affordable price now. Ot cam be used for long term holding. Unlike the tipple is very low the price i think it would be slow earning
Activity: 139
April 23, 2018, 12:47:01 AM
I think Ethereum is the best altcoin to invest.  And at the moment, the price of ETH is low, which is a good opportunity for us to invest in it. I believe it will increase in value over the next few years.
Activity: 165
April 23, 2018, 12:42:04 AM
Ripple's limited number of coins, called "XRP", was not "excavated" but released. Ripple itself is a company that obtains funds from investors. The transaction is immediate, and instead of transaction fees, a small amount of XRP is destroyed each time a transaction is made. This is for security reasons - very expensive for someone trying to overload a network by doing a lot of transactions. Ethereum is not a bitcoin-like currency, but it can be used to pay for services on revenge networks, such as the cost of running an application. Its value comes from speculators' expectations that the Ethereum platform will take off and be widely used.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
April 23, 2018, 12:40:01 AM
Both are good for investment but if you are planning to get a profit in a short period of time Eth is much better then for long term investment I suggest invest on Ripple, This two alts are on the top 20 either of them are good.
Activity: 194
April 23, 2018, 12:36:23 AM
People is always buying ethereum because you need it to invest on Icos, and ripple.. well, no one is buying ripple because there is no utility from it, the only ones who are buying it are those who want to have more money.
Actually, it's better to take 50/50. The ethereum has a huge potential for investment purposes, which pushes the price up. Ripple now has a small cost, but with this being in 3rd place by capitalization
Activity: 259
April 23, 2018, 12:34:14 AM
Actually, it's better to take 50/50. The ethereum has a huge potential for investment purposes, which pushes the price up. Ripple now has a small cost, but with this being in 3rd place by capitalization
Activity: 168
April 23, 2018, 12:30:04 AM

in my opinion, it is better to choose Etehereum, because I think the price of Ethereum is more stable and its development is getting better from year to year I think it is suitable for investment.
Ripple is also good but still less competitive with Ethereum.
Activity: 182
April 23, 2018, 12:28:05 AM
Ripple has the development of more rapid than the Ethereum. jam it Ripple also develop stable, so the price is increasing little by little. but prices are still below the Ethereum Ripple. I still choose Ripple.
Activity: 78
April 23, 2018, 12:16:19 AM
I also prefer to buy Ethereum and i like most Ethereum. now a days Ethereum are  most popular and most demand-able. Ethereum price is now increasing. i think that many people know about  Ethereum but don't know about ripple.Ethereum has a good price and stable in the market and Ethereum is ranked 2nd in the coinmarket.
Activity: 602
April 22, 2018, 01:43:44 AM
I advise you to buy Ethereum. because Ethereum has a pretty good development and able to increase. so with your buy, it can get a chance for big profits.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 01:12:40 AM
Ethereum of course, ethereum has bigger usebase compared to ripple and it's smartcontract already used by the majority of icos so they already proved to be useful. Ripple on the other hand is centralized and the user most likely is bank. I also don't like the fact that ripple has too much supply so it's easy to dump the price on the market.

If you  like buy some coins i will suggest you  ethereum is the best for investment because that coins is the second of bitcoin and the price of ethereum is low but i think in the coming years ethereum will be expensive so that its good to buy now because the price is low and hold it in longterm way im sure you can get a good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: