Pages:
Author

Topic: eTRUST - Entrustcoin - Scrypt - EM - Stealth Addressing - page 10. (Read 16794 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Added a transaction queue so you can see all the payments that are still waiting,

Blue is under the required confirmations, green should already be paid.

https://www.entrustcoin.org/tx-queue.php

If it is legit. It can be good coin.
POD?
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Lets give it a go,worth a shot Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Added a transaction queue so you can see all the payments that are still waiting,

Blue is under the required confirmations, green should already be paid.

https://www.entrustcoin.org/tx-queue.php
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
This is very different,  really like it  you  can mine after that you  send the coin for 24 hours up to 250 at a time and get back 110% so yes it a good coin to mine got all my scrypt miners on this coin.....
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Deposited 250 coins into ponzi and got 275 out, seems legit.
Payouts are smooth and everything is running perfect.

I will do a giveaway to the twitter followers shortly.
The giveaway will come from the premine address.
So follow us on twitter!
https://www.twitter.com/entrustcoin

Also I am putting a bounty on a better logo.
Anyone interested shoot me a PM.

Lets actually get 50 RT's before I start giving coins away....
Back online. Everyone should be paid and the problem is fixed. Confirmations are going up to 50 for a bit and then later tonight I will bump them to 1000 which is roughly a day
Did the Etrust address change?
No I'm pausing the system to fix the issue with paying out. There is a few transactions that are not going through. I am going to process them and everyone else. I will bring it back online shortly. When the issue has been fixed.
Activity: 32
Did the Etrust address change?
There was a small bug earlier (I'm sure some noticed)
Where payouts were going slow. There was an issue in the payout script that caused certain transactions to kill the script but this has been since fixed.
Everything should continue smooth now Smiley I'm using the new api wrapper now and it fixed the issue:)
All the transactions that were breaking the script had to be skipped, but they have all been paid out now.
Confirmations will be bumped up shortly. I will also be working on a few things so payouts may be paused momentarily, but it will continue to pay out, just not as fast.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
just replying here to get notified once it hit exchanges.   Embarrassed
Shoot me your address Ill send you 10 coins so you can start getting more too.

3FAcPTr5ycCeEg65muyzUh3eUeyHH9WtDE

from my previous experiences i would recommend not posting your wallet address or doing giveaways in this forum.

on another note i am bummed that I missed the SUCCESSFUL launch after I was around for the first 2 failed launches. Oh well good luck I will be looking to buy in the near future just to see what happens.
I'm sorry. Due to the nature of the coin the stratums had to be modified for pools to add the coin. After we relaunched because nodes were failing to connect, and we had to postpone for another day (mostly because of easter stuff on my end). Im sorry to everyone the original launch didnt go as planned but its up and running smooth now. Thanks to OCMiner for modifying the stratums so it will work.
I'll get you a few coins when I get home.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

from my previous experiences i would recommend not posting your wallet address or doing giveaways in this forum.

on another note i am bummed that I missed the SUCCESSFUL launch after I was around for the first 2 failed launches. Oh well good luck I will be looking to buy in the near future just to see what happens.
Activity: 156

I have zero reasons to dump the premine and run away from this coin. Zero reasons. The premine hasn't moved, there is still 19k in the wallet. 2k of which needs to be paid out. 1k for OC miner supvnova adding us.
Another 1k for the next pools. We will use alot for promotional giveaways to get people interested etc. Shoot me your address Ill send you 10 coins so you can start getting more too.
I've meant that you theoretically can dump coins from investing address. But you right, there is no reason to do this until you hold the premine. 19k is enough reason for not killing the coin. Thank you for answering. Good luck with coin, i hope it will be sucessful because i've invested 1$ in mining and want get 1.5  back from it))
You will if you use the ponzi site Smiley
Activity: 156
I have zero reasons to dump the premine and run away from this coin. Zero reasons. The premine hasn't moved, there is still 19k in the wallet. 2k of which needs to be paid out. 1k for OC miner supvnova adding us.
Another 1k for the next pools. We will use alot for promotional giveaways to get people interested etc. Shoot me your address Ill send you 10 coins so you can start getting more too.
I've meant that you theoretically can dump coins from investing address. But you right, there is no reason to do this until you hold the premine. 19k is enough reason for not killing the coin. Thank you for answering. Good luck with coin, i hope it will be sucessful because i've invested 1$ in mining and want get 1.5  back from it))
Guys I will be back after a bit. I will try to keep tabs on this thread but I am going to Easter with family ...
Enjoy it guys I will be back later.
There is a bounty on a mac wallet if anyone can get one working.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
guys spread 1 or 2 gigahash on our pool
Enjoy these low confirmation returns while you can. Because the required confirmations will be bumped up and the max buy in will be reduced. To prevent the system from drying up. But right now, its pretty much a giveaway.
Join us in the irc #entrustcoin
Pages:
Jump to: