Pages:
Author

Topic: eTRUST - Entrustcoin - Scrypt - EM - Stealth Addressing - page 13. (Read 16794 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What does your debug log say, please msg it to me
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
Former SuchPool Admin
stuck at block 0 with 2 connections
Source has been uploaded with a new genesis block. I will get a windows wallet working shortly.
Block payouts have been increased by .1 to account for transaction fees, This was causing the blockchain to fail before, this has been fixed.
YEah, The genesis block we have is somewhat old, due to the blockchain stalling lastnight, i have decided a relaunch today. I will get a new genesis and everything will be fresh. I will try to aim for another relaunch tonight after easter. Sorry about this guys, But we will get it going.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
To trust or not...This is the question..! Personally I give positive feedback.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hmm, is there any Source available for this coin ? Would like to have a look ...
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
what ?? now broken ?
Activity: 602
I can't make this work with stratum, it needs to work with the charity foundation system because every block gets rejected.

Nice coin tho, I'll be mining this.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
dude its a classic ponzi gimme coins now ill slowly pay you off while i dump it to zero

sorry i cant do it  if you called it ponzi coin and made it first in first out id play
What do you mean? The funds used from the blocks are used in the "ponzi" to pay everyone out. No one loses. Everyone wins. 110% Every day. Right now its at 50 confirmations. When coins are starting to become mature we will release the website. Anyone who sends funds into the site will get refunded 110% within 50 confirmations.

If this mechanism was built into the coin network and blockchain, it would be interesting. As an external mechanism, it's just not appealing though. There's too much risk of the operator disappearing or cashing in the funds.

Isn't this just like xbs?

It's like a lot of the "foundation address" coins of the past, except that it's organized as an "investment return" scheme instead of going to charity or development, etc.
OP Has been updated with the website information.
The address for these funds has been listed.

Everything is transparent, the website shows confirmed balances.
legendary
dude its a classic ponzi gimme coins now ill slowly pay you off while i dump it to zero

sorry i cant do it  if you called it ponzi coin and made it first in first out id play
What do you mean? The funds used from the blocks are used in the "ponzi" to pay everyone out. No one loses. Everyone wins. 110% Every day. Right now its at 50 confirmations. When coins are starting to become mature we will release the website. Anyone who sends funds into the site will get refunded 110% within 50 confirmations.

If this mechanism was built into the coin network and blockchain, it would be interesting. As an external mechanism, it's just not appealing though. There's too much risk of the operator disappearing or cashing in the funds.

Isn't this just like xbs?
legendary
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
maybe danger, run the qt then show me personal info will upload to somewhere
plz confirm again
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
uhm what's the donation address?
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
im looking at this as a high pos type coin. Its unique, ill give this a shot
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
dude looks like  a classic ponzi gimme coins now ill slowly pay you off while i dump it to zero

sorry i cant do it  if you called it ponzi coin and made it first in first out id play

ever see boiler room this is almost the same thing except its just one guy and instead of dollars your paying in hash in hopes he hits an ex where he will have all the coins while u hold and he dumps em every day than buys em lower and pays u off
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
...and 80% of each block to 'investors'.

Activity: 994
Merit: 503
{
"version" : "v1.1.2.0-g",
"protocolversion" : 60013,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 27,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"moneysupply" : 20215.99991808,
"connections" : 3,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "184.91.27.213",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.00188140
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1428115796,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

20k premine and slow 0 block reward blocks too. 2 strikes.
Pages:
Jump to: