Pages:
Author

Topic: eTRUST - Entrustcoin - Scrypt - EM - Stealth Addressing - page 8. (Read 16794 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
still no exchange yet Huh
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
For mining the total Net Hashrate is only 14.18 MH/s atm.

Does that impact transactions moving from our wallets to eTrust's wallet and back to us again?
It's fine, Just a little low net hash we could use more but  its not a big deal. Transactions work fine.
Activity: 786
For mining the total Net Hashrate is only 14.18 MH/s atm.

Does that impact transactions moving from our wallets to eTrust's wallet and back to us again?
I love yobit please  Cheesy
Start bugging them over twitter, see if they will add us.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1012
I love yobit please  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1064
i just sent some coins to the old address, will the transaction still work?
Yes, It will. The old address will still work and all transactions will still be processed fine. Even new transactions after its changed. But you should really just use the new address Cheesy

I will use the new address in the future.

Hopefully we can have a exchange pick us up soon. I am interested to see what will happen with this coin.

I have been talking with EMPOEX for a bit, I think they will list us. I am going to escrow the premine with them so hopefully in the next couple days we can get it sorted out and get listed.

good news

Yeah, sounds great.
I´m also interested to see what will happen on the exchange.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Yes, It will. The old address will still work and all transactions will still be processed fine. Even new transactions after its changed. But you should really just use the new address Cheesy

Hopefully we can have a exchange pick us up soon. I am interested to see what will happen with this coin.

I have been talking with EMPOEX for a bit, I think they will list us. I am going to escrow the premine with them so hopefully in the next couple days we can get it sorted out and get listed.

good news

Address has changed for sending funds into, everything should still be processed as normal and any old/new transactions into the old address should still work. Please start using the new address.
These addresses will be swapped out roughly once a week.
buyins moved down to 500, for some reason it is having troubles paying larger amounts out. Those of you who sent in 500 + maybe got only +1 back, ill fix the issue and you guys will all get paid, some people might get some extra too Wink

Ok 500 is max now.
Site is under maintenance. Can I send the coins now?
You can still send the coins but it wont work with tx larger than 500 so until i fix it for larger numbers, 500 will have to be the max right now.
I'll work on it. You can still send coins yes. It won't be affected by what I am doing. Sending coins as normal should still work, as they wont be paid until tomorrow sometime anyways.
10% is alot of inflation what do you guys think on a %?
10% is a lot. But it is still beginning.
Maybe after week to 5%. Huh
Iv thought about that. I have also thought about 1%, on a monthly basis. But that seems like to little considering the amount of coins that would pile up. Most of them should be moved into cold storage if the coins keep accumulating. If people were ok with this, this could be an option, or even fractions of a %. Just an idea. Let me know what everyone thinks. I wont move anything without broadcasting it first.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
buyins moved down to 500, for some reason it is having troubles paying larger amounts out. Those of you who sent in 500 + maybe got only +1 back, ill fix the issue and you guys will all get paid, some people might get some extra too Wink

Ok 500 is max now.
You can still send the coins but it wont work with tx larger than 500 so until i fix it for larger numbers, 500 will have to be the max right now.
I'll work on it. You can still send coins yes. It won't be affected by what I am doing. Sending coins as normal should still work, as they wont be paid until tomorrow sometime anyways.
10% is a lot. But it is still beginning.
Maybe after week to 5%. Huh
Issue has been solved. Transactions larger than 3 figures, were failing because of commas in the number, its been fixed. Just letting everyone know what the issue was if you had a large tx.

Everything is back online

Ok 500 is max now.
legendary
Activity: 1064

Ok 500 is max now.
Send 0.001 < amount < 25000 eTRUST and get back 110%!

We can now send more than 250 coins?

yes. I figure if someone has 1k they shouldn't have to make small txs to send in everything. Because they will just make four small transactions regardless.
Pages:
Jump to: