Pages:
Author

Topic: eTRUST - Entrustcoin - Scrypt - EM - Stealth Addressing - page 6. (Read 16794 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Date: 12.4.2015 21:48
To: 2.nd 110% 3JohSnwRsDwndV2MtpmDSY28dRYY6wP4eV
Debit: -4950.00 eTRUST
Transaction fee: -0.0003 eTRUST
Net amount: -4950.0003 eTRUST
From address:3FGfCGH6cGQ7DfbKV1SnFSLttcomyTVr2D

Transaction ID: 6168eb7cc2ca8cf6aee581e722af6d7af0f66f973dcec4c0c32e15d1c179329d

Can you please check me too?

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Binpool is broken, not finding any blocks even with most of the hashrate.

http://etrust.binpool.com/index.php

apologize. there are some problems with this coin. this is due to the specifics of working with it
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
hi, can u check for me? funds not return after 1000 confirmations

Date: 4/13/2015 13:23
To: Entrustcoin funds 3CB98RQUwBvVxnNvzEa2fAyVss3rAeYAx9
Debit: -44.00 eTRUST
Transaction fee: -0.0001 eTRUST
Net amount: -44.0001 eTRUST
Transaction ID: e35e72ff584bb2e34f29372706849f6f9c0fad706bf295ca6a79ebf7fa23de92

Activity: 191

Yeah they are working to resolve the issue. Because this coin takes from each block, and its scrypt, it needs a special stratum.

As for the registration, it's not closed. But its not open:)
When it is finished we will open registration.

A Yobit address is sufficient for this, correct?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Yeah they are working to resolve the issue. Because this coin takes from each block, and its scrypt, it needs a special stratum.

As for the registration, it's not closed. But its not open:)
When it is finished we will open registration.

Confirmations are at 1400, 2k was a bit too high and would take longer than 24h. It should be really close to 25h at 1400 Confirmations
spread hash on our pool. thanks

I'll gladly spread my hash, but I tried yesterday night with your pool with 150 MHs for 30 min against 12 MHs in the other pool and I didn't find any block. Also tried now, 20 mins with the same hashrate and the pool says nothing (now is like 850 MHs at the other pool), but this time at the bfgminer I'm told that I found 4 blocks. And my payment address is gone and I cannot set up again because I got a message telling me that address is already in use...

I think so something is not running properly.

ok sorry i now check what the problem  Angry
It was stated that this coin does need a special stratum. There isnt many coins out there tha are scrypt with blck skimming. Stratum needs to be modified for it to work correctly.
I do believe OCMiner figured it out. You might want to shoot him a message and see how he got it working. ( I did pay you the bounty, so we should get your pool running properly Smiley ) If you need some help.
I can help you get it working, but youll have to ask OC how he did it.

yes dev. i need some help. i rent 200 mh and work on pool 20-30 min but i not listen blocks. What shall I do to display blocks, and then people will not understand me. Maybe problem in source code. i recompille wallet and change stratum server port. and i dont listen blocks. what this the problem

dev i write PM to OC. I hope to help
I pm'ed him asking. Im not sure how he patched it to work. It need a special charity foundation system to work right with startum from what i understand but i dont know, im not a pool op Smiley but ill try to help

I'll gladly spread my hash, but I tried yesterday night with your pool with 150 MHs for 30 min against 12 MHs in the other pool and I didn't find any block. Also tried now, 20 mins with the same hashrate and the pool says nothing (now is like 850 MHs at the other pool), but this time at the bfgminer I'm told that I found 4 blocks. And my payment address is gone and I cannot set up again because I got a message telling me that address is already in use...

ok sorry i now check what the problem  Angry
It was stated that this coin does need a special stratum. There isnt many coins out there tha are scrypt with blck skimming. Stratum needs to be modified for it to work correctly.
I do believe OCMiner figured it out. You might want to shoot him a message and see how he got it working. ( I did pay you the bounty, so we should get your pool running properly Smiley ) If you need some help.

yes dev. i need some help. i rent 200 mh and work on pool 20-30 min but i not listen blocks. What shall I do to display blocks, and then people will not understand me. Maybe problem in source code. i recompille wallet and change stratum server port. and i dont listen blocks. what this the problem

dev i write PM to OC. I hope to help

ok sorry i now check what the problem  Angry

ok sorry i now check what the problem  Angry
Activity: 59

legendary
Activity: 1064
how many total coin dev ?

Right now 130K  (http://cryptobe.com/chain/EntrustCoin)

+ 15 K every day.

Around 3 BTC volume on Yobit. (@ 10k sat)

I will buy more and hold. Who knows where this can end.
legendary
Activity: 1162
how many total coin dev ?
I'll try to get some updates to the wallet done later today. I'm super busy but I will try to keep tabs on this thread. Hope everything is going well for everyone Smiley
Can you put Exchange in OP?
Good call, Iv been so distracted I forgot to add it in! Thanks.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'll try to get some updates to the wallet done later today. I'm super busy but I will try to keep tabs on this thread. Hope everything is going well for everyone Smiley
Can you put Exchange in OP?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Etrust to da moon!

There aren´t any coins for sale on yobit.  Grin

Someone just bought full order list.
Pages:
Jump to: