Pages:
Author

Topic: eTRUST - Entrustcoin - Scrypt - EM - Stealth Addressing - page 2. (Read 16794 times)

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
It is crashing again when I start stacking.
If I stop staking - not crashing but not syncing.

same here.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
OK, Pool should be back online. Once I get hash and chain is moving payments will be made to everyone. I will lower the confirmations also on the website to clean all the funds out later tonight when I get back.
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov
It is crashing again when I start stacking.
If I stop staking - not crashing but not syncing.
Windows wallet -
https://mega.co.nz/#!C9lwCIrC!H6wTGQjAM1sG7ht4FEmpEVoD3zYS6bq5b7B8RLT8kgo
Let me know how this works. It should be a little better, pow has also been enabled so i can get everyone paid back.
I know the wallet goes slow but if it stops responding at least give it a minute, no one has showed me an actual crash, just the wallet being a little slow and people become impatient. I have tested this and found no problems, when you unlock for staking, if it stops responding, just let it think for a minute before you get impatient and close it. I have zero problems, the wallet version is the same just make sure your using the new wallet on the OP or linked above.

Once the pool has updated source, I will hash the coin and payout to everyone, I encourage you to stake so this doesn't happen again. lol
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov
Ok. It is about time to have some good news.

Thanks. Waiting for update.  Wink
conf file ? Smiley

Not an expert, but it's a .txt file, that you can create and change the extension to .conf, used if I'm not wrong, to add/override? the default parameters of the wallet. It's located at /appdata/roming/(coin directory).  Commonly used to add nodes.

Not all the POS coins have .conf, usually the devs hardcoded the needed stuff in the wallet.

I think so the problem here could be that there are a very few wallets staking with a very few coins. Most of coins are in the way in/out of the ponzi address. Also, no movement in the blockchain means no coin maturing, so even the staking weight is more smaller. But I can be wrong.
This is exactly right, Im working on the fix guys. I might implement pow for a little bit to get everyone their coins back to stake. Just stay tuned Ill try to have this done by the end of today.
Sitll not able to work.
Synced for 1 min then wallet crashes.. Sad
Me too no sync for days and stuck coins in exchange with 1 confirmation. Website still offline.

Yup no one (esp. windows users which would be at least 90% of us) can stake. So the chain can't move. everything is stuck.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Sitll not able to work.
Me too no sync for days and stuck coins in exchange with 1 confirmation. Website still offline.
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov
Sitll not able to work.
Activity: 59
conf file ? Smiley

Not an expert, but it's a .txt file, that you can create and change the extension to .conf, used if I'm not wrong, to add/override? the default parameters of the wallet. It's located at /appdata/roming/(coin directory).  Commonly used to add nodes.

Not all the POS coins have .conf, usually the devs hardcoded the needed stuff in the wallet.

I think so the problem here could be that there are a very few wallets staking with a very few coins. Most of coins are in the way in/out of the ponzi address. Also, no movement in the blockchain means no coin maturing, so even the staking weight is more smaller. But I can be wrong.
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov
conf file ? Smiley
Now synced @ block 20003 .. hope to not crash anymore! Smiley

Crashed again.. Worked about 3 minutes.

1. Backup your wallet.dat  
2. Delete your AppData/Entrustcoin (all files) delete old wallet
3. Download and run new wallet
4. Waiting Cheesy
5. Close wallet
6. Copy wallet.dat to appdata
7. Run it with the recommended settings, or go through the troubleshooting wizard

Doing exactly step by step. It crashes again. Even with new wallet.dat.
Can you post your conf file PLS ?

Yup- same here...and  i did those steps twice yesterday and twice today.
Every other POS coin i have does have a conf file. I wonder why this one does not? If someone has a conf, pls post it.
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov

4. Waiting Cheesy
5. Close wallet
7. Run it with the recommended settings, or go through the troubleshooting wizard

Doing exactly step by step. It crashes again. Even with new wallet.dat.
Can you post your conf file PLS ?

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Thanks I'll try that.

So the last wallet now is v1.1.2.0-g right ? Smiley

yes
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov
Thanks I'll try that.

So the last wallet now is v1.1.2.0-g right ? Smiley

4. Waiting Cheesy
5. Close wallet
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov

Sure, I want to support the network, but the wallet crashes, when I tried to stake.
It is not encrypted wallet.

Windows will detect any issues with the program and you can try to run it with the recommended settings, or go through the troubleshooting wizard. My old and new wallet had this problem
https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/omygJxN4Sie6vWyE0Rxq

Sure, I want to support the network, but the wallet crashes, when I tried to stake.
It is not encrypted wallet.

The network is moving, just super slow. Try the new wallet, If its actually CRASHING wipe your AppData/Entrustcoin info and backup your wallet.
If its not responding, just leave it, it might be slow but it will probably unfreeze. Its on block 20002, and it will keep moving, its just going really slow
Pages:
Jump to: