Pages:
Author

Topic: eTRUST - Entrustcoin - Scrypt - EM - Stealth Addressing - page 3. (Read 16794 times)

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Yup - same problem here.

Also, don't we need .conf file (in our  entrustcoin roaming folder) which would contain nodes?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov

Sure, I want to support the network, but the wallet crashes, when I tried to stake.
It is not encrypted wallet.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Stuck @ block 20001 ?
People will have to stake, the network is barely alive
Without people staking the network is slow, I know i have alot of your guys coins but i cant send them until its moving and i will not try until its moving along well.
I will get everyone coins back, trust me. Just let me get it going
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov
Stuck @ block 20001 ?
Everyone on windows please switch your wallets to
https://mega.co.nz/#!mlMnwZbZ!KSjdsIqJmZCTQJPSD0nEBu7USOAPrzYjghRe-VsRurs
Staking should work without an encrypted wallet. Ill work on the issue hopefully have a fix today
Website offline for nearly 24 hours. Dev not around for end of POW, critical time. No updates and now wallet not updating.

Website is offline because it can't pay out when the blockchain isn't moving. Its stuck on block 20001 because no one is staking. There isnt enough netweight right now.
Net weight is at 400
OK. So what are the next steps? I can't send any coins to or from exchanges and wallet is not updating. It seems stuck, or is it just a matter of time?
Be patient. I will fix the issue. Someone said the windows wallet is breaking when you unlock for staking? Im working to resolve the issue just be patient
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Website offline for nearly 24 hours. Dev not around for end of POW, critical time. No updates and now wallet not updating.

Website is offline because it can't pay out when the blockchain isn't moving. Its stuck on block 20001 because no one is staking. There isnt enough netweight right now.
Net weight is at 400
OK. So what are the next steps? I can't send any coins to or from exchanges and wallet is not updating. It seems stuck, or is it just a matter of time?

Net weight is at 400

legendary
Twitter @Acimirov
Alright. Waiting new wellet ?
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
POW is officially over
Alright, lets kick this into POS. Gonna instamine those last blocks.
I wouldn't worry there are no buyers for this coin at a reasonable price. Get out while you can.

The fun will start when POW is over
I wouldn't worry there are no buyers for this coin at a reasonable price. Get out while you can.
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov
Crashes with me too..
Activity: 59
Now that it's updated, when i unlock the wallet for staking, i get a windows error message saying the wallet has stopped working -then it shuts down.

Same here
Blocks should be staking, I have already staked a few blocks. It may be slow because there isn't much net weight.
Activity: 59
The pool was 0 MH/s and 0 workers. I'm putting my Mini Titan a while to push the blockchain.

If anyone wants to mine some before 20000 block let me know and I 'll pull out it.

IMHO, I'll turn into POS after 20000 block.   
Activity: 786
Now that it's updated, when i unlock the wallet for staking, i get a windows error message saying the wallet has stopped working -then it shuts down.
So the last wallet is v1.1.2.0-g  right?

yep- that's what i see too.

@entrustcoin,

I just installed it again after removing everything except my wallet.dat file. It's updating ok now. If i see any issues i'll let you know.

What age do the coins need to be in order to begin staking in the wallet?
Min stage age is 1h, there is no max. Ill update OP With this information
Pages:
Jump to: