Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 127. (Read 222343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
hello dev, when distribution bounty ?
please update this thread
thank you

The same question, hoping to be distributed soon in the next few days.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Chainjoes.com
hello dev, when distribution bounty ?
please update this thread
thank you
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Please dump you fools, I will be waiting to buy. Plebs looking for instant 10x of ICO go for it. This is a serious project. Hodl for a bit and reap rewards, Hasn't even hit a real exchange and panicking about price. Dev team is active, this forum is not the only place to engage the team or absorb info. But by all means noobs, please panic about price and cause a crash. I, as well as others, will be waiting to buy more under ICO price and hodl, following the timeline/roadmap and reaping the rewards Cool
Merit: 568
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/encryptotel/#charts

$0.460368 (169.54%)
0.00018190 BTC (188.25%)
0.08502060 WAVES (186.39%)

Good!
What*s about BAUNTY?

The price is fake, not true. No only the volume is less, but also the spread is large.

Most of the price is about 0.00006-7 BTC, which is three times less.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
The current problem is waveform platforms
The waveform platform has many technical problems to solve

Waveform, what? I don't think you really know what you are talking about lol. I think the main issue was INCENT's ICO portal, not displaying values properly etc. This does not matter any more since the ICO is over.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The current problem is waveform platforms
The waveform platform has many technical problems to solve
Activity: 42
Patience is the traditional virtue of the Internet Cheesy Cheesy :DETT
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
What are the news in project? Very bad when there is no new information for a long time, would like to have better communication with the community.

Have the dev team gone for a long vacation with wine and beauty ?  Grin Grin
  Grin Grin Grin Yeah it looks like dev is looking for inspiration, how to spend money

Just a joke. If they did so, the huge holders from the WAVES will kill them, absolutely.

Absolutely! I see what you did there Cheesy

In all seriousness, these things take time to audit properly. There are a lot of variables to take into account. Complete distribution and multiple exchanges should be coming soon enough.
What are the news in project? Very bad when there is no new information for a long time, would like to have better communication with the community.

Grin Grin Grin Yeah it looks like dev is looking for inspiration, how to spend money

Just a joke. If they did so, the huge holders from the WAVES will kill them, absolutely.
Activity: 490
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I think we will have to wait a lot before being able to start trading at Bittrex. There is large number of people who don't use other exchanges than they are using for years. Although ETT is available for trading at couple of platforms but I am not willing to go there. I would keep waiting for it to hit Bittrex it doesn't matter how long it will take.
Activity: 950
Merit: 510
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Still no tokens on Waves.  Should I be concerned?

Can I cancel withdrawal on waves and do it on ether, if just waves gw has issues?

Still no waves tokens.  And no response. 

And closed source "encryption".

Perfect  Undecided

I think you need to PM dev here on forums and also email em as well. I guess there's a lot of work for them now and they are really busy. Email/balance troubles were answered really quickly before.

I hope soon we'll get a detailed dev update regarding current state of project and near plans!

Asked on slack.  No response.
Activity: 307
can I just leave my coins on the ico site until it gets added to bitrex
Activity: 8
Why no talk about the wallet and operations?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
I believe we can do a transaction soon Bittrex .
Yeah I hope so, bittrex be the best choice because entering poloniex is not easy

Bittrex is paid 5 btc to list, it is small money for the team, for poloniex is impossible.
I'm willing to donate .01 for the cause only need 499 more donations

Just hold your coins for now. It looks like the price will surge more. Its just funny that the price on WAVES is higher than those who prefer ETH chain. I didn't received them yet I wonder who also invested on ETT and got their tokens in WAVES to start trading.
Activity: 46
Yeah I hope so, bittrex be the best choice because entering poloniex is not easy

Bittrex is paid 5 btc to list, it is small money for the team, for poloniex is impossible.
I'm willing to donate .01 for the cause only need 499 more donations
Activity: 279

Jump to: