Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 122. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 257
People yelling scam can send me their tokens Smiley i will take all for free.

I will buy it from you for 4000 satoshi Smiley
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
EncryptoTel_Community, please post any ETA to finish ETT tokens distribution and also ETA to get promised INCENT tokens.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
People yelling scam can send me their tokens Smiley i will take all for free.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

EncryptoTel: Development Update #2

Hello everyone,

We wanted to post a short update about our recent progress and development.

Our team is currently working on the personal investor dashboard, where every investor will be able to track the company’s activity and vote on certain key decisions, for those instances where our team needs to resolve a controversial activity. At the same time we are working on our pre-release software, as stated in our roadmap.

Read more: https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-development-update-2-bb4834d29d55

Thanks for the updates. Great to hear that 80% of the investors have got their tokens. Appreciate all the efforts the team in taking and wishing the very best for the future endeavors. 
Activity: 235
ETT project has a lot of future especially russian are now demanding for more privacy because their government want to ban proxies such as vpn to uncensored all communication.

I don't believe this since the moment they've announced, that the encryption code would be closed source.  Unfortunately, by that moment I've already invested.

And now I can't even get my tokens...
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Hello everyone,

Our team is currently working on the personal investor dashboard, where every investor will be able to track the company’s activity and vote on certain key decisions, for those instances where our team needs to resolve a controversial activity. At the same time we are working on our pre-release software, as stated in our roadmap.

Read more: https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-development-update-2-bb4834d29d55

i hope encryptotel can added to bittrex
about distribution bounty next month, early month or end month dev
if release after one week distribution to investor finish, is good early month,
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Come on, exchange please first, and then bounty distribution done, OK? I don't care what releases, but only expect an exchange.

Hello everyone,

Good news, just in time when I was starting to worry about my investments.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Great, its better to wait August then, we can't trust anything from the post.
Activity: 138

Hello everyone,

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
oops, i almost forgot that investors should receive incent token. did anybody get some of these?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
It was issue with incent's blockswap technology which they used to host ICO's without testing and verify everything. Anyway when it comes to deal with software and blockchain related projects it is normal to expect some issues. I do think that it isn't much now when everything will be normal within days as already long time has passed.
Activity: 425
That's strange, I remember that they promised bittrex... Now they say they cannot talk about that Sad

Maybe I'm blind, but I don't see any big buy orders on tidex (or they are gone every time I check?). When they release the bounty tokens, the buy wall should be up for sure!

I see a 200btc buywall in tidex that for me is already big. You guys are in a hurry to get things listed even when they are having problems with the distribution.

huhh can't see a buywall for ETT ....
otherwise i would be happy to dump my 300k+ ETT Tokens ASAP

The buy walls are on WAVES DEX.

ahh ok & thanks for the info mate
unfortunately not helpful. we have the tokens on eth and my experience with dex is not to good.

we have already depreciated the investment anyway, so i guess we can also wait for brex or any other real exchange to dump ....
cheers

You can transfer the tokens to Waves chain via blockSwap.
Retard project, extremely disappointed on it, shameless scam.

I would not go so far, just amateurish noobs with no clue how to build a trustful business. Grin

The whole ico is one big disaster! Changing plans while sale is ongoing. The ico platform is total garbage. Sometimes we were able to see our ETT amount sometimes not. Sometimes even login was not possible.
2fa was only possible right before the withdrawal and never worked for us. We got the mail with the 2fa code 2 days (YES 2 DAYS) later, i call this bs.

They have to do the withdrawals manually, really?? I guess there are still some investors waiting for their coins, holy.....

I guess the ico plattform is from another provider, but if you want to act as professional you have to be careful which partner you choose.
We are a proffesional IT company and if we choose a bad partner with whom we realize projects it is 100% our fault.

Therefore we will never sell or recommend the ETT solution to our customers as planned.

Last i have to say, i'm in crypto since 2012 and we invested in quite some icos. Most of the time we hold the coins for years (SYS for example).
Maybe this token will be worth a lot sometimes in future (in crypto you never know) but we just don't care because we don't support such amateurish nonsense.

Anyway, i wish all those who believe in the project good luck and i hope we can get out ASAP, even with a loss

Cheers

I'm thinking this way too but being professional does not mean that you must be perfect in any aspects.Ofcourse there are some flaws in any project. But the most important thing is the devs is trying hard to solve all the issue even Incent tech is a BS. Let's give them a chance. ETT project has a lot of future especially russian are now demanding for more privacy because their government want to ban proxies such as vpn to uncensored all communication.

nope sorry all goodwill gone ...

If I learned one thing while building up 2 successful IT companies: recognize unreliable partner/provider in time and stay away as far as you can.
yes i know it is hard but that's the way how serious business works.

Btw. We invested over 35k $ in bitcoin and we expect up to 50% loss .... we don't do this with pleasure belive me!

maybe others will give them another chance but we are out.

cheers and good luck all

That's a good read! I hope the devs will deliver what they've promised, but everything you say about partners is true...
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
ETT using ERC23 same MGO (mobilego) ?
This is root cause it not list on bittrex, because bittrex only accept ERC20.
Now bittrex must maintain wallet for trading MGO, about 1 -2 week.
May be ETT will avaiable for trade on next 2 week.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

I would not go so far, just amateurish noobs with no clue how to build a trustful business. Grin

The whole ico is one big disaster! Changing plans while sale is ongoing. The ico platform is total garbage. Sometimes we were able to see our ETT amount sometimes not. Sometimes even login was not possible.
2fa was only possible right before the withdrawal and never worked for us. We got the mail with the 2fa code 2 days (YES 2 DAYS) later, i call this bs.

They have to do the withdrawals manually, really?? I guess there are still some investors waiting for their coins, holy.....

I guess the ico plattform is from another provider, but if you want to act as professional you have to be careful which partner you choose.
We are a proffesional IT company and if we choose a bad partner with whom we realize projects it is 100% our fault.

Therefore we will never sell or recommend the ETT solution to our customers as planned.

Last i have to say, i'm in crypto since 2012 and we invested in quite some icos. Most of the time we hold the coins for years (SYS for example).
Maybe this token will be worth a lot sometimes in future (in crypto you never know) but we just don't care because we don't support such amateurish nonsense.

Anyway, i wish all those who believe in the project good luck and i hope we can get out ASAP, even with a loss

Cheers

I'm thinking this way too but being professional does not mean that you must be perfect in any aspects.Ofcourse there are some flaws in any project. But the most important thing is the devs is trying hard to solve all the issue even Incent tech is a BS. Let's give them a chance. ETT project has a lot of future especially russian are now demanding for more privacy because their government want to ban proxies such as vpn to uncensored all communication.

nope sorry all goodwill gone ...

If I learned one thing while building up 2 successful IT companies: recognize unreliable partner/provider in time and stay away as far as you can.
yes i know it is hard but that's the way how serious business works.

Btw. We invested over 35k $ in bitcoin and we expect up to 50% loss .... we don't do this with pleasure belive me!

maybe others will give them another chance but we are out.

cheers and good luck all

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Cheers
They are coming accross as greedy amatures at the moment, if they can sort the final distro of tokens with in the next day or so, they may get away with it by the skin of their teeth.

As of now there are quite a few people regreting buying into the ICO, that buy wall is gonna get dumped to fuck.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Cheers

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Cheers
Activity: 246
Jump to: