Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 129. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
ICO ended a month ago and had not yet been paid to investors and did not make payments on the bounty
Yes the payment of bounty takes too long same with the investors i think we will wait for anothet weeks to claim our bounties. I really want my ett
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
ICO ended a month ago and had not yet been paid to investors and did not make payments on the bounty
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Still no tokens on Waves.  Should I be concerned?

Can I cancel withdrawal on waves and do it on ether, if just waves gw has issues?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
How to add this token to myetherwallet
1. Add new token
2. 0xe0c72452740414d861606a44ccd5ea7f96488278
3. Symbol ETT
4. Decimals 8

The same is true for Incent
1. Address 0x3ff8c78e266395D08f41Ef1631391f0050D48081
2. Symbol INC
3. Decimal 8
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
When the bounties will be paid?
soon , be patience. Actually i hope they not release so quick..they can send me the bounty ofter ETT trade on exchange for a month is good

I hope you are wrong, some people need a weak hand to dump their bounty at the start and not weeks after trading. Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
soon , be patience. Actually i hope they not release so quick..they can send me the bounty ofter ETT trade on exchange for a month is good
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello!

The Waves platform does not yet support the Ethereum.But we will add popular crypto-currencies in the future.

Be careful, every official assets provided by Waves platform has a green tick. All other assets are not official and can be fakes.
Regards,
The Wavesplatform Team Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
When can you list the coin on Bittrex? Just pay 5 btc fee to list there, small money for you. Please, I invested 100k usd worth coin in your project, but I can't get my money now. Nightmare project.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
help please
What do I do now my account waves
How do I send ETT
 Cry  Cry

It's so easy to use The lite client waves Dex, to transfer your tokens move to your potrfolio assests(fees  0.001 waves).
you can also exchange them to BTC or $waves.
U can get free waves for pay fee here wavesdrop.com  Cool
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
help please
How do I send ETT
  Cry  Cry

It's so easy to use The lite client waves Dex, to transfer your tokens move to your potrfolio assests(fees  0.001 waves).
you can also exchange them to BTC or $waves.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
help please
How do I send ETT
  Cry  Cry

where is the answer  Huh
You can send and sell it, if you have waves since it needs fees for those to be done. Just like in ETH where you need gas or something like 0.001 eth to send for the transaction fee.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

4 days ago put on the output and nothing. what is the problem
when should i expect to see my coins ?

They are processing all withdrawals manually, just to be sure that everything gets done right. If you have completed the steps for withdrawal, as described here:

https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/how-to-withdraw-and-store-your-encryptotel-tokens-ett-231afd5f7c40 , you should get the tokens soon.
Activity: 46

when should i expect to see my coins ?
Activity: 4

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Haha, you know what? I expect the price to be 10k at minimum on start which is x2+ ICO price. But with the right buywall from invest funds, it will be 20-30k easy!

Good chance, since the start of the ETT ICO every single coin has pumped pretty hard. ETT at a $4.3M valuation is pretty damn low in comparison!
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Haha, you know what? I expect the price to be 10k at minimum on start which is x2+ ICO price. But with the right buywall from invest funds, it will be 20-30k easy!
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
help please
How do I send ETT
  Cry  Cry

where is the answer  Huh
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
question,

how can i see if i did invest it here , i dont know anymore if i invested on ett ??

if i invested in ETT i payed with waves....

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
At last there is an exchange in this coin Im pretty much sure that ETT will be added in Bittrex or poloniex in a coming days or weeks...
Jump to: