Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 126. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 101
will be nice to hear from developers with the distribution progress report. I hope we'll move to next steps really soon!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/encryptotel/

i don't see the ETTE anymore. i guess the value of ETT to either network may now have tiny cents of difference, ETT/WAVES still has better exchange rate over ETT/BTC which is good. pushing waves is much better so together ETH and WAVES will soon rule. Smiley

Is ETT (eth) already listed in any exchange? The waves version is so far only in WavesDEX (accdg to coinmarketcap listing)

Hi
Yes. The ether
based ETT are also get
listed for trading outside
waves dex!
I think tidex.com was
open the market for trading
both version of ETT at the same time. And they are still providing that service as well!
Here is the
direct link of eETT/BTC
market taken from Tidex.com!
https://tidex.com/exchange/#/pair/eETT_BTC

Thanks!
Activity: 868
whats is price ett in ico ?

I think its around 6k satoshi

No the ICO price is not that high, it was around 4700sat. There is no need to panic on the price, because the price is trading at a decent price. It will pick up as it is being listed on more exchanges
Activity: 473
Merit: 250

i don't see the ETTE anymore. i guess the value of ETT to either network may now have tiny cents of difference, ETT/WAVES still has better exchange rate over ETT/BTC which is good. pushing waves is much better so together ETH and WAVES will soon rule. Smiley

Is ETT (eth) already listed in any exchange? The waves version is so far only in WavesDEX (accdg to coinmarketcap listing)
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The big harvest that has joined the signature of this encryptotel, congratulations for the join in all its campaigns, quite pake banget this project.
Loss I can not join this project  Embarrassed
Activity: 273
Merit: 101

encryptotel price in ico selling 4700 satoshi
you can read in page one about ico price

Yes, correct. 1st day was 20% bonus, then 10% for some time and later - 5% bonus period.
I'd love to see an update with the information about Bittrex listing and buywall details...
Activity: 490

encryptotel price in ico selling 4700 satoshi
you can read in page one about ico price
Activity: 172
Any new info regarding other exchanges? This token needs some more exposure.

Any announcements about listing in Exchanges with Good volume like Bittrex, Liqui etc I am not hoping it to get in Polo any time soon as they haven't listed any new coin in last many months except GNO.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Activity: 392
Activity: 564
Merit: 502
Any new info regarding other exchanges? This token needs some more exposure.
Activity: 235
Just an update, everyone.

Peter and Karl from Incent have taken over the support ticket queue. If you have not already spoken to myself (@encryptotel_community) on Slack, then you may not be in the support ticket queue if you have not emailed [email protected]

Please join the slack channel if you have not: https://encryptotel.herokuapp.com/

Please contact @karlkarlsson in our slack with your email address and exactly what the issue is:

- No ETT at all received
- Incorrect amount of ETT received
- ETT sent to incorrect address
- ETT sent to exchange address
- Forgot Password on ICO Portal
- Other

Please do not spam him. If you do not get a response you can contact me @encryptotel_community

Try not to bother @peteratincent unless no response from other two.

Bounty distribution will begin very soon after investor issues resolved.

Thank you for your patience, we understand this has been a very long process for some of you.

Was contacted by @karlkarlsson on slack 2 days ago, still no tokens Sad
Activity: 476
So up to now nothing has been done about bounty rewards?Why?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I think the way ETT is conducting the audit and distribution process is very fair and balanced. I was an investor and got my tokens and also they were withdrawn. I am also in the twitter bounty campaign as well so it's great that the investment side is taken care of first, then the bounty distribution. As those who paid for tokens should be given the priority in the distribution timeline.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

Peter and Karl from Incent have taken over the support ticket queue. If you have not already spoken to myself (@encryptotel_community) on Slack, then you may not be in the support ticket queue if you have not emailed [email protected]

Please join the slack channel if you have not: https://encryptotel.herokuapp.com/

Please contact @karlkarlsson in our slack with your email address and exactly what the issue is:

- No ETT at all received
- Other

Please do not spam him. If you do not get a response you can contact me @encryptotel_community

Thank you for your patience, we understand this has been a very long process for some of you.

This will help people to calm a bit who have been asking about bounty for the past few days frequently.
Activity: 138

- No ETT at all received
- Other

Activity: 658
Why no bounty, no exchange, no volume? I am very sad about this project, your guys are incompetent. Sorry.

Dev doing great job. Bounty will distribute after ico investor has been distribute and have an exchange, so it give ico chance to investor to sell their token before masive dump. I guest dev has been request exchange to list their token
Activity: 686
Why no bounty, no exchange, no volume? I am very sad about this project, your guys are incompetent. Sorry.

The Dev team is doing a great job.
I had no problem and they just want to make sure everything is OK before distributed.
No hurry here, not selling any.
Take your time and make sure there's no problems!
Keep up the great work!
Activity: 245
Jump to: