Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 124. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
1. No one on the team has talked about being added to any exchange by name. Of course we are talking to exchanges, and they have NDA's that cannot be violated. Thanks for understanding.
2. The sell wall is in Waves and is within the Waves DEX as stated in the blog post way back on May 15 - https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-crowdsale-update-3-a48b495a8de0
3. The multiple 200 BTC buywalls on Waves DEX are not the teams.
4. We are still here. The dev team is still working. The CEO is meeting with people, and looking to expand the team.
5. The issues with the ICO portal are well-known, we're not going to deny them. They plagued us for the entire sale and all through distribution. We believe we have a solution that will finally get us to the next phase tomorrow or the next day.
6. Bounty distribution will be announced shortly after that.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
How many distribution issues with the last 50 were solved by Incent team? Does Encryptotel team have other solutions if the issues still can't be solved by the end of next week?

No point asking it here, they retreated to their slack channel. Their last activity was June 15

Didn't notice that. I'm not active on BTT.   Grin
PTOY got listed on bittrex and it's price went up significantly (it was traded on liqui.io which is really good exchange compared to tidex). Imagine what bittrex will do for ETT? And then they put buywall on bittrex OMG OMG

If you can see in the waves exchange there are buy orders set at 5-6k which consits of 200btc each. I think the buy wall is already there

I don't think they were put by the team. The buy walls should be in Waves according to the announcement.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
How many distribution issues with the last 50 were solved by Incent team? Does Encryptotel team have other solutions if the issues still can't be solved by the end of next week?

No point asking it here, they retreated to their slack channel. Their last activity was June 15
Activity: 247
PTOY got listed on bittrex and it's price went up significantly (it was traded on liqui.io which is really good exchange compared to tidex). Imagine what bittrex will do for ETT? And then they put buywall on bittrex OMG OMG

i think dev still problem about distribution coin, so need problem solved about distribution can plan added is good exchanger
but dev never update this thread

i think investor need dev regular update every day about progres in problem

We need a damn good exchange, the team execution ability is almost 0, I regret to invest in this shit.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Tidex worked fast for me!
Deposit time 18.06.17 23:55
Withdraw time 18.06.17 23:57
And BTC transaction confirmed after 1 minute Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

If you can see in the waves exchange there are buy orders set at 5-6k which consits of 200btc each. I think the buy wall is already there
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

i think dev still problem about distribution coin, so need problem solved about distribution can plan added is good exchanger
but dev never update this thread

i think investor need dev regular update every day about progres in problem
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Have everyone recived thier tokens yet?

It looks like there is a distribution issue with 50 users - still  Sad

]Hmmm, not looking good for the devs if they can't even pull of the distribution correctly.

At least we got the buy wall as back up.  Grin

as long as they don't say blalalalala thats why there is no buywall. will all the bounties be dumped in this wall? if yes, then it will ne eaten fast. they have to stopp bounty distribution until everybody could sell their ico coins.

That would be a gigantic mistake not to put up a buy wall as they promised, but I don't think they are that foolish.

The buy wall should be big as 1M waves bought in past the end of the ICO, plus who ever else put in.

Devs if you continue to drag your feet and fuck up the distribution, then it is more money out of your pockets, as more people will dump onto the buy wall.

You've got two black marks now, lying about how much is to be collected during the ICO and now messing up the distro of tokens.

This has to be the longest crypto ICO ever, hurry up as more and more people will lose faith and again dump into that buy wall.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

It looks like there is a distribution issue with 50 users - still  Sad

]Hmmm, not looking good for the devs if they can't even pull of the distribution correctly.

At least we got the buy wall as back up.  Grin

as long as they don't say blalalalala thats why there is no buywall. will all the bounties be dumped in this wall? if yes, then it will ne eaten fast. they have to stopp bounty distribution until everybody could sell their ico coins.
legendary

It looks like there is a distribution issue with 50 users - still  Sad

At least we got the buy wall as back up.  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 257

It looks like there is a distribution issue with 50 users - still  Sad
legendary
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
Why no bounty, no exchange, no volume? I am very sad about this project, your guys are incompetent. Sorry.

Dev doing great job. Bounty will distribute after ico investor has been distribute and have an exchange, so it give ico chance to investor to sell their token before masive dump. I guest dev has been request exchange to list their token
And how long the distribution procedure can go? I have no problem to wait for my bounty.But without any specific date or time frame people will repeatedly asked this question every day.

At this point, it will be very hard to set a date. Best thing would be to take enough time and settle the issue faced by investors and then move on to settle the bounties. If the team announces a date and if for some reasons, they are not able to finish the task  by that time, it will bring in lots of other issues.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
What is the difference between eETT and wETT, why the prices are not same?   Roll Eyes
eETT = using ethereum platform
            wETT = using waves platform
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
how to add ett to myetherwallet?

Contract address: 0xe0c72452740414d861606a44ccd5ea7f96488278
Symbol: ETT
Decimals: 8
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
how to add ett to myetherwallet?
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
When will we have Bittrex?

I don't remember team said anything about Bittrex.

And I guess some hasn't got their tokens yet.

There were an official statement about bittrex. And they also confirmed that they'll use extra funds (they gathered more than $3m they needed...) as a buywall (I guess they place it on bittrex).
We just need to be patient and wait for updates...
Jump to: