Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 128. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
I believe we can do a transaction soon Bittrex .
Yeah I hope so, bittrex be the best choice because entering poloniex is not easy
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
I believe we can do a transaction soon Bittrex .
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
why this coin still not list on any exchange ?
and when the signature bounty will be release??

encryptotel is ready added to tidex exchanger
another tidex you can trade in dex waves, internal exchanger waves
hmm ETT will not listed in another exchange sir? or ETT token possible will be listed in big exchange like bittrex or poloniex? i hope ETT not only in tidex and waves internal exchange. and how about ETT in ETH and ETT in Waves? this token are different or same?
Activity: 714

encryptotel is ready added to tidex exchanger
another tidex you can trade in dex waves, internal exchanger waves
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Should not be long, maybe in this week. I hope
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved

I guess the distribution has't been done yet. Signatures bounty should be release after the ICO investors got their tokens.
Hopefully no long-term launch delays  Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

I guess the distribution has't been done yet. Signatures bounty should be release after the ICO investors got their tokens.
Activity: 518
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
I already got the Ico ETT Tokens on my Waves account, but when can i expect to recieve INCNT Huh
Will they be send out after the distribution of all ETT is finished?

Incent is after the distribution.Be patient.
You can go to the slack.
Activity: 273
Still no tokens on Waves.  Should I be concerned?

Can I cancel withdrawal on waves and do it on ether, if just waves gw has issues?

Still no waves tokens.  And no response. 

And closed source "encryption".

Perfect  Undecided

I think you need to PM dev here on forums and also email em as well. I guess there's a lot of work for them now and they are really busy. Email/balance troubles were answered really quickly before.

I hope soon we'll get a detailed dev update regarding current state of project and near plans!
Activity: 433
I already got the Ico ETT Tokens on my Waves account, but when can i expect to recieve INCNT Huh
Will they be send out after the distribution of all ETT is finished?
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Still no tokens on Waves.  Should I be concerned?

Can I cancel withdrawal on waves and do it on ether, if just waves gw has issues?

Still no waves tokens.  And no response. 

And closed source "encryption".

Perfect  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
When the bounties will be paid?
soon , be patience. Actually i hope they not release so quick..they can send me the bounty ofter ETT trade on exchange for a month is good

Thanks!
Activity: 406
Anybody here has an estimation about possible ETT price in USD or BTC when it move to exchanges?

I really followed the project yet I didn't have spare time to make investment. If you reply, I appreaciate for this. Wanna be a part of the EncryptoTel. Maybe, I buy some from exchanges.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
just wondering is anyone on here waiting on tokens? i invested in initial ico and haven't received any tokens at all. Just wondering if there is anyone else out there still waiting.
Activity: 518
Merit: 494
I have received my distribution and my tokens for the signature campaign. Just waiting on the Incent payment and I am good to go. The buy wall is already up on the dex and things are looking bright.

Can't wait to see how quickly the project progresses now with the extra funding

really youre receive distribution bounty
you use waves addres or etherum wallet
Activity: 273
I have received my distribution and my tokens for the signature campaign. Just waiting on the Incent payment and I am good to go. The buy wall is already up on the dex and things are looking bright.

Buy wall is NOT UP. Just few really small orders and trades on tidex. ETT team will announce all trading related stuff (bittrex listing, buy wall) soon I guess, after token distribution...
Activity: 322

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
ICO ended a month ago and had not yet been paid to investors
Do some backread dude Undecided

1. Distribution is ongoing, and not completed yet.

and did not make payments on the bounty
Bounty talk again  Cheesy
Just like encryptotel said :
3. Bounty distribution will be after Investor distribution.
So be patient dude Smiley
Activity: 574
It seems that I'm late to follow the bounty here, bad news for me Embarrassed Embarrassed
Jump to: