Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 14. (Read 222301 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 1
There is still a lot of work ahead, but our team is pleased to announce the launch of the EncryptoTel platform. Do not forget to share this news with your colleagues and friends!

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-full-scale-version-goes-live-ea045dc4613c
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
No one believes your bullSh!t roadmaps anymore. Seriously, after the 3rd roadmap revamp do you think we would keep buying into your bull???!! The fourth time is the charm in your mind is that it?Huh You and your crooked dev team has abused our trust over and over again!
If I read well according to the recent update ongoing beta mobile and web apps testing will close at launch of platform tomorrow. I can't believe how this news came out in totally surprising way. Next year is going to be excited as more and more projects completed this year. Now there will be no excuse for not reaching out to new exchanges as this is missing part now.

Thanks for support, we are always keep exchanges in mind
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
If I read well according to the recent update ongoing beta mobile and web apps testing will close at launch of platform tomorrow. I can't believe how this news came out in totally surprising way. Next year is going to be excited as more and more projects completed this year. Now there will be no excuse for not reaching out to new exchanges as this is missing part now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
That is big news and really of what everyone was interested to know about and kept asking all the year long. This launch of platform news went unnoticed probably because of the timing of the event of Christmas. People are busy with family and friends to enjoy but when they will return surely will find out about the big announcement of the year for the project.
So what are the next steps for EncryptoTel? The iOS and Android apps are in their final stages of testing. When these get launched, we can say the EncryptoTel product has been fully delivered and completed? Or will there be further iterations of the product?

And how will your own blockchain tie into this, any timeline for this available too?

No reply to this? I am wondering what a general timeline will be for the further development of the project? Can we see a proper marketing push + onboarding of clients in 2019? Can you give us an updated roadmap with the bigger goals that remain to be achieved?

Hey, we are going to publish updated roadmap soon after release(will happen this week  Wink do not miss our news today, the date will be revealed
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
So what are the next steps for EncryptoTel? The iOS and Android apps are in their final stages of testing. When these get launched, we can say the EncryptoTel product has been fully delivered and completed? Or will there be further iterations of the product?

And how will your own blockchain tie into this, any timeline for this available too?

No reply to this? I am wondering what a general timeline will be for the further development of the project? Can we see a proper marketing push + onboarding of clients in 2019? Can you give us an updated roadmap with the bigger goals that remain to be achieved?
Where is Everything we were promised?! New Exchanges? ICO Bonus's? This shitcoin eETT has the laziest DEV team i've ever seen and all they do is create fake volume on exchanges . wine and dine at conventions then create a huge bullshit walls of text about it.  The Russians running the show should be jailed.

Hi, right now we are testing release version of EncryptoTel. And we won't collaborate with exchanges before the release in any way.
Yes, development takes time, that's the real life

It surprises me that the dev teams are still here. I supposed that you guys should have taken the money and run away.  Grin

Guess you will be even more surprised when you are going to make first worldwide call via EncryptoTel
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Where is Everything we were promised?! New Exchanges? ICO Bonus's? This shitcoin eETT has the laziest DEV team i've ever seen and all they do is create fake volume on exchanges . wine and dine at conventions then create a huge bullshit walls of text about it.  The Russians running the show should be jailed.

Hi, right now we are testing release version of EncryptoTel. And we won't collaborate with exchanges before the release in any way.
Yes, development takes time, that's the real life

It surprises me that the dev teams are still here. I supposed that you guys should have taken the money and run away.  Grin
Major news and EncryptoTel final tests before release https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-weekly-digest-16-12-18-a8b59525599c

I hope 2019 EncryptoTel is really ready for their Android and iOS applications, because this will make the ETT in Coinmarketcap not in the ranked 1993 ,
it is unfortunate that this class of projects is in the bottom

Android, iOS and Web application as well
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
Major news and EncryptoTel final tests before release https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-weekly-digest-16-12-18-a8b59525599c

I hope 2019 EncryptoTel is really ready for their Android and iOS applications, because this will make the ETT in Coinmarketcap not in the ranked 1993 ,
it is unfortunate that this class of projects is in the bottom
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I have read the whole article and don't understand how ban on Huawei and ZTE is going to give any benefit to EncryptoTel. Last few months are showing steady progress and ETT team has been very active no doubt about it. Still you don't watch exchanges connected with development whereas opening of new markets, marketing and technical advancement is called development.
Have you decided what tariffs will be for using your services? How much will a call from Russia to Europe cost me?

It depends where in Europe you are going to call. You can check all the tariffs soon enough on launch
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
Have you decided what tariffs will be for using your services? How much will a call from Russia to Europe cost me?
more lies

Just info about current stage of development. That's all
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: