Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 15. (Read 222338 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 1
Where is Everything we were promised?! New Exchanges? ICO Bonus's? This shitcoin eETT has the laziest DEV team i've ever seen and all they do is create fake volume on exchanges . wine and dine at conventions then create a huge bullshit walls of text about it.  The Russians running the show should be jailed.

Hi, right now we are testing release version of EncryptoTel. And we won't collaborate with exchanges before the release in any way.
Yes, development takes time, that's the real life
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
Where is Everything we were promised?! New Exchanges? ICO Bonus's? This shitcoin eETT has the laziest DEV team i've ever seen and all they do is create fake volume on exchanges . wine and dine at conventions then create a huge bullshit walls of text about it.  The Russians running the show should be jailed.
Just thought it would be a good idea to mention incase it hasn't all ready you can hold your eETT on Enjin crypto wallet for your smartphone. Ive never actually used it but i can see its available.

Hello,
What is the total number of tokens the team has ?

Hi, https://swap.encryptotel.com/ check bottom of the page, there is total supply. 20% for team
Activity: 27

Hello,
What is the total number of tokens the team has ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
This is good idea to go for consensus over the idea of own blockchain. Though few people gave opinions in favor of suggestion. What kind of proct is this it needs to have own blockchain to have everything on native protocol. That is early and will be settled down in good way. For the moment current development needs to be completed.
So we do still have two tokens one is ETT on wave blockchain and other on ETH , sorry it was long time since i was here , any news?

Hi, welcome back! yep, eETT and wETT, same

AH ok good to know dev, what about CMC  we got two different coin on CMC i think someone will get confused what do you think dev?

Can't do anything about it right now. Guess we can solve that when we ll move on our own blockchain

Great so when it will be ready we will do the swap to ETT blockchain, what will be the ratio1:1 i suppose?

Yes, it will be 1:1

Sound good to me, great still have all my coin saved . Hope 2019 the project will speed up a little bit! All will watch the future develop closely

Hope all the crypto/blockchain related industry will be on the rise again in 2019 Smiley
your own blockchain sounds horrible! You must piggy back on Eth atleast for the sake of safety from a 51 percent attack.

We can discuss it later on, when we ll decide consensus type for our own blockchain
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
So we do still have two tokens one is ETT on wave blockchain and other on ETH , sorry it was long time since i was here , any news?

AH ok good to know dev, what about CMC  we got two different coin on CMC i think someone will get confused what do you think dev?

Can't do anything about it right now. Guess we can solve that when we ll move on our own blockchain

Great so when it will be ready we will do the swap to ETT blockchain, what will be the ratio1:1 i suppose?

Sound good to me, great still have all my coin saved . Hope 2019 the project will speed up a little bit! All will watch the future develop closely
your own blockchain sounds horrible! You must piggy back on Eth atleast for the sake of safety from a 51 percent attack.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Now this sounds really great that own blockchain is part of your plan to swap current tokens in future. I wasn't aware of this information that in future native tokens running on own protocol are part of pans. I think I need to review the project once again. This is understandable view that at this stage can't be replaced these tokens.

legendary

legendary

I don't to what your plan is for these two tokens but to bring maximum transparency in prices of tokens one should be swapped by other completely. Having two different tokens have created troubles for people in past and also effected prices as well. You have started yo release constantly updates that is welcomed. Don't forget exchanges and form a single token, on single blockchain, whichever you want from these two.
Hm, but you can swat them between both blockchains today. Did you try it?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I don't to what your plan is for these two tokens but to bring maximum transparency in prices of tokens one should be swapped by other completely. Having two different tokens have created troubles for people in past and also effected prices as well. You have started yo release constantly updates that is welcomed. Don't forget exchanges and form a single token, on single blockchain, whichever you want from these two.
Pages:
Jump to: