Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 17. (Read 222338 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 1
About the iOS app, is there any timeline for that or again will we just waiting until is out?

Beta will be out at the beginning of December
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
About the iOS app, is there any timeline for that or again will we just waiting until is out?
This change is pleasant like this on free day to have updates what can be more good than this. What is visible difference, is volume, what I have observed this is almost constant. Here you can see, if there were couple of more big exchanges the daily liquidation was much more higher. Now team is back on track let's hope everything is on the table.

Thanks, that you mentioned how things changed recently  Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
This change is pleasant like this on free day to have updates what can be more good than this. What is visible difference, is volume, what I have observed this is almost constant. Here you can see, if there were couple of more big exchanges the daily liquidation was much more higher. Now team is back on track let's hope everything is on the table.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

So did anything concrete come out of the discussions of EncryptoTel at GSMA Mobile 360 or was the team just present at the conference?

We were working on establishing cooperation with companies from CIS

So it means we will see big spike in coming days and it will help to maintain the current streak. Even at the moment price is still very low but I hope it will get recover very soon looking forward to know for more details.

So did anything concrete come out of the discussions of EncryptoTel at GSMA Mobile 360 or was the team just present at the conference?

We were working on establishing cooperation with companies from CIS
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

what about the bonus that has been promised?

Hmmm. What are we talking about?  Smiley bonuses for what?

Incent bonuses. dont you remember?

Could happen since I joined team recently. Would be great if you tell me as well. And I ll ask the team how's about that  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

Incent bonuses. dont you remember?

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
I have read few updates recently and things have started to look more better than before. One more change we saw price moving upwards though this isn't what it should have been but team has been active again. Blockchain has still long way to see adoption and still isn't late for projects to deliver and become part of future's economy.

You right, pace of blockchain adoption wasn't as quick as everyone predicted
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I have read few updates recently and things have started to look more better than before. One more change we saw price moving upwards though this isn't what it should have been but team has been active again. Blockchain has still long way to see adoption and still isn't late for projects to deliver and become part of future's economy.
Activity: 378
Good day, Friends.

In case you've missed, ETT is back for trading on Cryptopia - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/  !
Guess, none of you doubted that we will solve this misunderstanding with the exchange. It is a good time to trade, the great news is coming soon.

Your EncryptoTel team

the exchanges has been reopened but the wallet is in maintenance status since september 3, 2018 so it is not possible to deposite and trade at cryptopia. sir, please contact cryptopis so that this problem is resolved soon.

Hm, interesting. Do you know anyone else who faced same issue? Any feedback from cryptopia?

I just opened my account at cryptopia and the wallet to deposit ETT tokens has been normal and works well.. thank you DEV for responding quickly.

Good news!
This is great, I hope the volume will increase, currently it's still Livecoin who has a better volume compared to cryptopia as per https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/encryptotel-eth/#markets. There is a good price increase right now, hoping it will continue to at least 1K sats.
I agree with you hopefully what is expected by the token holders to get a lot of results, and hopefully the results obtained can treat tired work.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
Good day, Friends.

In case you've missed, ETT is back for trading on Cryptopia - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/  !
Guess, none of you doubted that we will solve this misunderstanding with the exchange. It is a good time to trade, the great news is coming soon.

Your EncryptoTel team

the exchanges has been reopened but the wallet is in maintenance status since september 3, 2018 so it is not possible to deposite and trade at cryptopia. sir, please contact cryptopis so that this problem is resolved soon.

Hm, interesting. Do you know anyone else who faced same issue? Any feedback from cryptopia?

I just opened my account at cryptopia and the wallet to deposit ETT tokens has been normal and works well.. thank you DEV for responding quickly.

Good news!
This is great, I hope the volume will increase, currently it's still Livecoin who has a better volume compared to cryptopia as per https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/encryptotel-eth/#markets. There is a good price increase right now, hoping it will continue to at least 1K sats.
Pages:
Jump to: