Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 16. (Read 222301 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 1
So we do still have two tokens one is ETT on wave blockchain and other on ETH , sorry it was long time since i was here , any news?

Hi, welcome back! yep, eETT and wETT, same
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
So we do still have two tokens one is ETT on wave blockchain and other on ETH , sorry it was long time since i was here , any news?
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Bitcoin price continues to fall, but our weekly digest remains constant

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-weekly-digest-25-11-18-512432c067b9

Haha, at least there is still 1 good thing happening in the blood bath that is the BTC market! Cheesy

Hopefully some concrete connections or partnerships will come out of the Switzerland Blockchain Leadership Summit. Good luck.

Hey. Can you also publish all the news in the Russian topic?
By the way, I want to congratulate with the license, can you say what it gives?

Hi, yep, we published there as well. Please, check
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

Hey. Can you also publish all the news in the Russian topic?
By the way, I want to congratulate with the license, can you say what it gives?
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Encryptotel weekly digest(18.11.18)
Sharing economy in Vodafone strategy, the largest IPO in Japan’s telecommunications market and blockchain in international telephony.

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-weekly-digest-18-11-18-ce4caf91aa99

I also saw that news about acquiring license and these things can be counted as process of restoring of confidence in people. I also was watching as critic because situation was this way. Now things started to seems good so I will change my approach easy by easy but no sudden change. Where something good is happening should be given credit.

Good to hear that our efforts make sense now. Appreciate given credits. Now back to work  Cheesy
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I also saw that news about acquiring license and these things can be counted as process of restoring of confidence in people. I also was watching as critic because situation was this way. Now things started to seems good so I will change my approach easy by easy but no sudden change. Where something good is happening should be given credit.

Congrats on receiving the licenses. Hopefully the product can be brought to market worldwide soon enough and gain some traction.

Thanks! Yea, working on worldwide presence
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
is it so hard to fix circulation supply numbers on CMC? looks like waves token wasn't a smart move.
well. I don't think that is because of Waves token. it's a thing between Coinmarketcap and the Coin Team. there was some miscalculation at the time of beginning. now all they need is just make a request with coinmarketcap team and ask them to make the required changes. it could take some time. but it'll be fixed soon.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Congrats on receiving the licenses. Hopefully the product can be brought to market worldwide soon enough and gain some traction.
is it so hard to fix circulation supply numbers on CMC? looks like waves token wasn't a smart move.

You can always swap tokens on Ethereum
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
https://files.tinypic.pl/i/00974/tnlf32edp25l.png

Dumped. It will go to 50sat. Any good order is 150sat (livecoin).
Pages:
Jump to: