Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 161. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
the signature campaing will and the 31th may i think!
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
the campaign should be held not too long
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
There are topics for that before, please, read the threat. So... The campaign could be shortened?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Greedy cunt.

I didn't invest on these terms.

I say the ICO is null and void as you broke your own terms, due to your fucking greed, you have fucked this project before it's even got started.

Fuck your worthless token I want my BTC back.

How many others agree and would like to get their funds back?

If enough of us agree then we would be within our rights to get our funds from the escrow back.

This ICO has been a perfect example of what not to do.

1) The team implied that tokens would be burned for all purchases of the service. (scarcity would drive up the price)
    Truth-- Tokens would only be burned if they used them to purchase the service

2) There would be a 3 million cap (scarcity of tokens would drive up the price)
    Truth-- Unlimited cap. Ended when they decided. $4.5 million

3) Your investments are only displaying incorrectly. Everything is documented
    Truth-- They don't know and you are going to be required to figure out what your transaction # is and fill out paperwork

If you don't put this to a voted on what to do with the extra  $1.5 million you are going to have a shit ton of investors complaining and will have tarnished your name.

These aren't the terms that I invested in and I would like my BTC back

Hopefully Sasha can talk some sense into you guys
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Will the coins be listed on an exchange?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Who knows when entry into the exchange?

Be patience ,I think their working on that . and bittrex.com will be the first exchange !

The first exchange is the waves dex 😁

Viva la décentralización!! Grin Grin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
i lost track in all the mess after the ico. can somebody please post a recapitulation?

there was more than 3 million raised?
and what what will happen?

thank you
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Wow.... suprise
Congratulations EncryptoTel team
From the beginning I think this project will be success
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

Be patience ,I think their working on that . and bittrex.com will be the first exchange !

The first exchange is the waves dex 😁
Activity: 280
Maybe it might be good to refund investors that deposited after the $3.000.000 target, 50% of their investment. This way they still get to partake and the stake of early investors does not get too dilluted.

I think they should returned all the investment  over 3 million part , the dev team should take their word!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Not me. I am happy they raised more. More = greater success of having the funds they need to carry the project through to fruition.

Your happy even though they lied and are going to dilute the value of your your token by adding a lot more to the supply?

How is it being diluted? The value of your tokens are, to start with, related to the amount of money the project has.

For example:

1% of $3M = your tokens are worth $30,000
0.5% of $6M = your tokens are worth $30,000

The number of tokens you actually get are arbitrary anyway.

With the extra funds they will be able to do more than they had originally planned. More funds -> more dev -> better tech / marketing = better chance of success. Which means as an investor your investment should be worth more.

you are telling the true , More funds if good for the project~
Activity: 280

Activity: 425
Sasha has come up with the correct response to the situation, put it to a vote, i'd be happy to go along with what ever the majority voted, it would be the fairest way to handle this.

I agree. If you put it to a vote of shares that invested before the Max $3 million cap. However if you include the whale that invested the majority of his money after the cap then you would need a very large voter turnout.

Sasha said the $1M doesn't count.

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
I can't access to check my deposit in ICO site?
anyone knows how to?

There is an ongoing issue with the Incent ICO portal display. Your funds are safe and secure on the blockchain. Please fill this form if you have not:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MbbS7q7xZG6ErHS_gB1OTAcd7GKJT37in4XqFNGXKJM/viewform?edit_requested=true
when will the  Incent ICO portal display come to normal?
I can't see my deposit.
legendary
Activity: 1138
Sasha has come up with the correct response to the situation, put it to a vote, i'd be happy to go along with what ever the majority voted, it would be the fairest way to handle this.

I agree. If you put it to a vote of shares that invested before the Max $3 million cap. However if you include the whale that invested the majority of his money after the cap then you would need a very large voter turnout.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
EncryptoTel Team please confirm this! Sasha said that you agreed to make a vote for the investors to decide whether the $1M should be refunded.

legendary

Not me. I am happy they raised more. More = greater success of having the funds they need to carry the project through to fruition.

Your happy even though they lied and are going to dilute the value of your your token by adding a lot more to the supply?

How is it being diluted? The value of your tokens are, to start with, related to the amount of money the project has.

For example:

With the extra funds they will be able to do more than they had originally planned. More funds -> more dev -> better tech / marketing = better chance of success. Which means as an investor your investment should be worth more.

The project is now worth very little. If I get back 50% of my ICO investment I will consider myself lucky.

If they had no cap and raised 4.4 million instead of 3 million that would be great but a lot of the money they received was specifically because there was a $3m cap...

I don't invest in too many ICO's because even if they're good, if they trade quickly and don't have any major developments between ICO finishing and trading you can often pick them for less at the start of trading.

However in this case, there is cap of $3 million which I think will be easily reached thereby creating demand from those that missed out which should mean it will be very unlikely that you will be able to pick up shares any cheaper than now in this good project.

How can serious investors ever trust this project after they changed the key term you need to trust when investing in a project?  

How can serious customers ever trust their product for an encrypted phone call? (Part of it is closed source to start I believe) knowing that they sold out their own investors?

I work in the telecoms sector and for one was looking forward to possibly working with you guys and pushing this product to my customer base.  After this now I will simply sell my tokens on the exchange and be done with you.  I am sorry but I bought in with the trust that there would only be $3M tokens sold.  You have broken that trust.  

the ET team don't understand that trust is absolut crititcal in this business. how can we recommend a company changing plans allready at this stage?
how can we ever be sure again that the team will not change plans in future? and we are talking about encrypted secure communication. trust and credibility is a must!
the ET solutions just lost at least 10 companys with 20 -100 employees working as asset managers - good job but i guess they don't care anymore

No serious investment, no customers and it's possible many exchanges can't touch this now.
legendary
Maybe it might be good to refund investors that deposited after the $3.000.000 target, 50% of their investment. This way they still get to partake and the stake of early investors does not get too dilluted.

damn didn't read , was ICO capped to 3 millions ?
i may remember it was not

I guess they must have a different legal definition of 'or max cap $3m'

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
What happened yesterday that was just awesome response seen by investors when they started immediately putting more and more money into this project which  made it over funded. I see there are some discussion about extra raised money surely some acceptable and reasonable solution will be reached out soon to take the things ahead.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

For example:

Jump to: