Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 162. (Read 222343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
Maybe it might be good to refund investors that deposited after the $3.000.000 target, 50% of their investment. This way they still get to partake and the stake of early investors does not get too dilluted.

damn didn't read , was ICO capped to 3 millions ?
i may remember it was not
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Maybe it might be good to refund investors that deposited after the $3.000.000 target, 50% of their investment. This way they still get to partake and the stake of early investors does not get too dilluted.
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
Congratulations team.  Looking forward to use that PBX worldwide!  Grin
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Congrats EncrytoTel team!

More funds is much better for development and means also more supporters. All crypto highly volatile these days, IMO it was the right decision to leave 24 hrs.

You said that because you got benefit from this decision.

Invested a bit, my first ICO. Good luck!
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Congrats EncrytoTel team!

More funds is much better for development and means also more supporters. All crypto highly volatile these days, IMO it was the right decision to leave 24 hrs.
Activity: 425
EncryptoTel Team please confirm this! Sasha said that you agreed to make a vote for the investors to decide whether the $1M should be refunded.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Who knows when entry into the exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Gongratulation to the team project with more than success ICO .

Good luck for the development.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Is ICO finished? I just understand when it reaches the target of $ 3 million. So when can I remove the encryptotel campaign signature?

The signature campaign was over so you can remove it.
when the distribution will be paid . and how about exchange ?

Really? The signature campaign will last during ICO only?  Shocked

If you check the bounty thread,the signature campaign was already closed along with other bounty campaign and even you are free to remove your signature
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

Glad I didn't invest in that.
Breaking the terms of the ICO is just breaking the trust most investors gave to the project.

3M + 1.5M mean that the supplies increased by x1.5 over the cap. It's just a lot, and too much.
You should accept to refund the investors who are asking for.
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
I don't think this is the best way of dealing with the situation as the ICO terms have changes after we invested...

But if the cap was 5 million I still would have invested... so as an investment opportunity I still think this was a good buy and it just means the project is valued at $4.4mill when it hits the exchange. But changing terms at such a time is not good for business or keeping some investors happy.

Lets just hope they use those extra fund to get this project flying!! Encryptotel better make this count as this is not a great start for building a good reputation.

...and for those expecting to get your money back! haha! Good luck! This is the wild west. We all know the risks investing in these ICOs all you can do is sit back and hope the team delivers above and beyond right now.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

You ate your own words and terms.

Or your terms just were made after you drunk of Vodka?  Angry
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Is ICO finished? I just understand when it reaches the target of $ 3 million. So when can I remove the encryptotel campaign signature?

The signature campaign was over so you can remove it.
when the distribution will be paid . and how about exchange ?

Really? The signature campaign will last during ICO only?  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

So you oversold your ICO and are just going to keep the funds?

Wow... this is ganna go down like a brick shit house.

You can't just suddenly issue an extra 50% more tokens. People invested with the expectation of a certain number of tokens are going to be in the market. I mean don't get me wrong I think the extra funds will help encryptotel grow quicker and faster, which is great and TBH as a Waves holder having that many waves locked up in this project till 2018 is great!

I think $3mil was a low cap for such a great project ...but that's why a lot of people invested! Prepare for the shit storm this could create! 50% extra is not a small amount!

100% agree, the devs fucked up big time, it's gonna drop like a rock as soon as we can trade it.

They don't care, they have $4.4 million as Sasha the CEO of Waves is in on it & will release the escrow.

The only people that are fucked are the people, (like us) that invested in this.

legendary
Activity: 1288
How many others agree and would like to get their funds back?

Not me. I am happy they raised more. More = greater success of having the funds they need to carry the project through to fruition.

Your happy even though they lied and are going to dilute the value of your your token by adding a lot more to the supply?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Not me. I am happy they raised more. More = greater success of having the funds they need to carry the project through to fruition.
legendary

You can't just suddenly issue an extra 50% more tokens. People invested with the expectation of a certain number of tokens are going to be in the market. I mean don't get me wrong I think the extra funds will help encryptotel grow quicker and faster, which is great and TBH as a Waves holder having that many waves locked up in this project till 2018 is great!

I think $3mil was a low cap for such a great project ...but that's why a lot of people invested! Prepare for the shit storm this could create! 50% extra is not a small amount!

100% agree, the devs fucked up big time, it's gonna drop like a rock as soon as we can trade it.
legendary
Greedy cunt.

I didn't invest on these terms.

I say the ICO is null and void as you broke your own terms, due to your fucking greed, you have fucked this project before it's even got started.

Fuck your worthless token I want my BTC back.

If enough of us agree then we would be within our rights to get our funds from the escrow back.
Activity: 543
Merit: 502

Activity: 395
"Live long and prosper"
Jump to: