Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 163. (Read 222343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Is ICO finished? I just understand when it reaches the target of $ 3 million. So when can I remove the encryptotel campaign signature?

The signature campaign was over so you can remove it.
when the distribution will be paid . and how about exchange ?

Bounties will be distributed in two weeks.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Is ICO finished? I just understand when it reaches the target of $ 3 million. So when can I remove the encryptotel campaign signature?

when the distribution will be paid . and how about exchange ?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Congratulations on the successful ICO and rasing over 4 million dollars,I would suggest the thread title to be changed to the amount and also ICO is closed.
Activity: 361
Merit: 252
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
BTC

ETH

WAVES

ETC

TOTAL

Excuse me. Who can explain this?  Why did it break the max cap?

Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
They were not able to close ICO right after 3m because of the block time right?
Activity: 235
Excellent work, guys!

First promising closed source encryption, which is an oxymoron.

Next, violating ICO terms...

Marvelous!

Killing such an idea... Sad
Activity: 425

Activity: 627
Merit: 500
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
Yes ICO finished because they reached the target. I also has remove my signature as someone stated in slack channel and the official thread of EncryptoTel
legendary
Activity: 1162
Activity: 278
I think encryptotel haired someone to make their ico and they didn't do their job right. They are still having issues displaying tokens on the website, frequent problems with logging in the ico page and no two step verification.
Yes,no two step verification,is not safe,wish team can add.
Activity: 278
this token built on top of waves blockchain right ? i support his coin then...
ETH and waves!
Whether it can be exchanged?
Activity: 536
ETH and waves!
Activity: 425
I won't be supporting this project due to the greed of the developers, they clearly violated the terms of the ICO.

Sly tactics if you ask me, this shows them for their true colours, honesty and transparency goes a long way with a lot of people, they have clearly stained their reputation.

And fuck all the shills who wanna collect the signature bounty.

Apparently $1.5M is worth much more than trust and reputation.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Nice to see this ICO is finished. There are pro's and con's for this case.

Regarding to this picture they should have created at least a pool to let the investors show their opinion (Should we add 24h to ICO - Yes/No)
or
Should we refund all over 3m - Yes/No

But I'm ok how it comes. If they do a 3m hardcap (like promised) I'll get more coins.

But on the other hand if they use this 4,5m they could create a really big marketing campaign and we should also be able to benefit from it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Team is pretty shady and the campaign manager updated quickly the spreadsheet. Those ETT are suppose to be for the hunters but were stopped all of a sudden. Campaign manager gets the ETT instead for the participants.

Yeah right, I agree with you, I hope the ico will run properly

What do you expect the team to do, to allow farmed accounts to join the campaign and start spamming the forum and spoil the game for real investors. The condition was clearly stated that the ICO  ends after the fund hit $3 million, so what do you want to promotion after the ICO has ended.  I think the campaign manager made the correct decision
Activity: 185
I think encryptotel haired someone to make their ico and they didn't do their job right. They are still having issues displaying tokens on the website, frequent problems with logging in the ico page and no two step verification.
legendary
Activity: 1288
I won't be supporting this project due to the greed of the developers, they clearly violated the terms of the ICO.

Sly tactics if you ask me, this shows them for their true colours, honesty and transparency goes a long way with a lot of people, they have clearly stained their reputation.

And fuck all the shills who wanna collect the signature bounty.
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
Team is pretty shady and the campaign manager updated quickly the spreadsheet. Those ETT are suppose to be for the hunters but were stopped all of a sudden. Campaign manager gets the ETT instead for the participants.

Yeah right, I agree with you, I hope the ico will run properly
Jump to: