Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 221. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 11
Good project, i think take cap soon.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
Almost 1.6million $ has been raised in this ICO so I think this ICO will be successful and I hope this ICO will get more funds as days and weeks will pass because the purpose of this ICO is reasonable and good, I hope this following week encryptotel will gain more supporters.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
More than $1.6m has been raised so far even bonus has been decreased but chance to get 10% bonus which seems nice. I hope this will achieve the maximum before the finish of countdown timer.
Has a very strong chance to get to the maximum.  Strong technology and a strong team are helpful.

Sure it is. roughly estimating, if the progress remains with $150,000-$200,000 a day. The ICO should be done on the first week of May. And maximum extension up to 2nd week. I don't think we will reach its ICO cap on the 30th but earlier than that. So, start staking your ETT Tokens now, supplies are limited and soon, ICO will be done.

Great progress Encryptotel. Good Luck !
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
More than $1.6m has been raised so far even bonus has been decreased but chance to get 10% bonus which seems nice. I hope this will achieve the maximum before the finish of countdown timer.
Has a very strong chance to get to the maximum.  Strong technology and a strong team are helpful.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
The ICO dashboard has an error?

In mine:

My EncryptoTel Tokens

It looks strange.

Do not worry, I'm sure that everything will be fixed and everything will be fine
Similar situations have happened in other projects
There may be an error if it still occurs 0 balance can contact dev or contac support
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

In mine:

My EncryptoTel Tokens

It looks strange.

Do not worry, I'm sure that everything will be fixed and everything will be fine
Similar situations have happened in other projects
Activity: 264
interesting tech will partake init good luck

For the last time, this is the first project so far that I was very interested
I will support him and I hope the guys will justify our trust.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Hi guys how much is the ico price , thanks for your answer!

Hi
Thank you also for that
advance 'thanks'!
Seems like you didn't
read the ANN. You can find
the price in crowdsale chapter
of ANN thread.
Anyway, the approximate
ico selling [ each ETT ]
price $0.05.

Thanks!

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Activity: 508
TekyBoy Crypto Services
interesting tech will partake init good luck
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
Good luck DEV Team , Solid project , for Arabic members participate with us in Arabic ANN in the link below :
https://forum.bitcoin.com/post58765.html#p58765
Thanks
Activity: 485
good project,, success always.. dev
Activity: 395
"Live long and prosper"

In mine:

My EncryptoTel Tokens

There is a display error in the Incent ICO platform. Your deposit is safe and secure on the blockchain, with the correct timestamp + rate + bonus. Displays will be resolved well before withdraws happen. We apologize for the inconvenience. We working on it now
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 320

In mine:

My EncryptoTel Tokens

It looks strange.
Activity: 700

In mine:

My EncryptoTel Tokens
Activity: 700
If the current speed will continue of course we are going see it reaching to the maximum funding target even much earlier than the end of the next month. I also think in more couple of weeks all targets will meet. There is huge interest in the project by various communities to not miss this chance.

But the speed will slow down. As for less bonus, less people will put money in.
Anyway, even 1.5mil is already a success now.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
If the current speed will continue of course we are going see it reaching to the maximum funding target even much earlier than the end of the next month. I also think in more couple of weeks all targets will meet. There is huge interest in the project by various communities to not miss this chance.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
If you rise very quickly the limit of 3m do you stop ico  before the mai 31 ?
If they'll get 3m before 31 of may campaign is going to end.

Yes, maximum funds cap is $3m so whenever they achieve this milestone the corwdsale would stop at that point. This project is making good progress and I also hope they will reach to their in next few days.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The project seems interesting. How will the funds be unlocked after the ICO's campaign?

Have you planned a specific timeline distribution of your funds ? Depending on the road map?
Jump to: