Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 224. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 250
Activity: 255
Waves pass the path of ETH. Their technical capabilities are only revealed. And unlike the air, the price is very low for such a project.
I'm fully agree with you. 1-2 years and waves will me at moon I consider.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
How soon this coin will be added to exchange after ico end?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
Why are people asking about exchanges already. Firstly its a bit early... and anyway ETT will be instantly tradable on the Wave DEX  Wink
People here just really need money. They joined campaign even without the knowledge that it has no exchange yet but instantly ask for an exchange once they receive some token of that campaign. By the way, hoping that the ICO is a success.
Those people are just new in this field perhaps. However, it's better to clear them that ICO will not instantly be placed/put in exchange/market. Thus, we should really read all the information to avoid mistakes in asking obvious answer for a certain question.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262

I'm sure ICO encryptotel will be a huge success
And hopefully later enter the market like poloniex or bittrex
GOOD LUCK TO  ENCRYPTOTEL Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
if we have contact with any exchange? if ETT can not list on polo ,maybe Bittrex will add, they added several coins recently.
hope they add add ett in echange exact after ico
If ett doesn't get added after ICO in public exchanges immediately, there shouldn't nothing should be worried since it would be added as early as possible. Let's be supportive and postive on this project.
There is no rush in adding on Exchanges, first we should wait for ico to be successful and over. After that we can talk about exchanges.

ETT is the first telecom project, it is very innovative to build the telecom infrastructure. So I think bittrex will list ETT after the launch. Maybe poloniex will do so as well.
no only have to wait the ico over , we can see GNO  has already added on bittrex and polo. but the market will open 5/1, so if we can let exchange to compliance if our ico successful and over , the exchange will add ETT on their exchange , that will helpful with ICO, and it helpful to the exchange .

No need for rushing in an exchange.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
if we have contact with any exchange? if ETT can not list on polo ,maybe Bittrex will add, they added several coins recently.
If ett doesn't get added after ICO in public exchanges immediately, there shouldn't nothing should be worried since it would be added as early as possible. Let's be supportive and postive on this project.
There is no rush in adding on Exchanges, first we should wait for ico to be successful and over. After that we can talk about exchanges.

ETT is the first telecom project, it is very innovative to build the telecom infrastructure. So I think bittrex will list ETT after the launch. Maybe poloniex will do so as well.
no only have to wait the ico over , we can see GNO  has already added on bittrex and polo. but the market will open 5/1, so if we can let exchange to compliance if our ico successful and over , the exchange will add ETT on their exchange , that will helpful with ICO, and it helpful to the exchange .
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Why are people asking about exchanges already. Firstly its a bit early... and anyway ETT will be instantly tradable on the Wave DEX  Wink
People here just really need money. They joined campaign even without the knowledge that it has no exchange yet but instantly ask for an exchange once they receive some token of that campaign. By the way, hoping that the ICO is a success.

So an amount of bounty will be a mistake.

When a new thread appears, there are a lot of replies like:
"I reserve ** translation."
"Waiting for the social bounty."
"Is there an exchange?"

WTF! They even didn't read one line in the OP. And they don't care about the legality of the project, is it a scam etc. They don't care. They care they can get money!
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.

They're already getting ready to dump those free tokens. Lol  Grin

It's an oppurtunity to get cheaper tokens if you missed the bonuses.
Activity: 952
Merit: 501
Waves pass the path of ETH. Their technical capabilities are only revealed. And unlike the air, the price is very low for such a project.
Activity: 395
"Live long and prosper"
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
If 100k usd can't be raised in ICO, will you refund people? Since this is your minimum target, I think my question is meaningful.

Yes, we will make refund, will add it to WP. Thx

wow that's great. I think this ico is really amazing and it will help many people. Im proud Im with ETT hoping that it will helps me someday too. Because of the really good and nice members and workers i think it will run smoothly without problem  we're very thankful for this and hoping that at the end everyone is  happy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
Looks very interesting project, Russian made project, and escrow is Sasha,  Grin   anyway, any bounty information, thanks.

Yes its true it is very interesting campaign, and Im proud that I belong with it. Hoping that someday it can help me and it will help many others. especially that the members and the workers are very nice and hardworking. i think we will be having a very nice ico for this year and so that many people will get interested on it and put more time with this.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1002

The initial addition to a good large trading platform stimulates investors and traders.
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
that's right mate, after everything has been settled that's the time to talk about exchanges and see which would be the first one
that will accept and let the trade begins, lets hope for the best for this coin and see more progress.
Activity: 574
Activity: 249
What is the maximum amount the company plans to collect?

3 million usd is the maximum cap for the company plans to collect. It is not easy, but it is achievable target.
Jump to: