Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 225. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 223

It looks like this project is good we are ready to support
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
What is the maximum amount the company plans to collect?
Activity: 279
Funding progress is going very well now, I think we will raise 3 million usd before ICO ended, because the team is famous, and escrow is sasha.
I think it will raise more than 3 million not only because of the team leaders but also because of its members. People are looking for a great ICO to invest in and ETT is great flr them.

Encryptotel has the great community, their members are awesome to support the project. No doubt that people can make serious money from the project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
It is a very good project but why can not you invest. Very interesting.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
Funding progress is going very well now, I think we will raise 3 million usd before ICO ended, because the team is famous, and escrow is sasha.
I think it will raise more than 3 million not only because of the team leaders but also because of its members. People are looking for a great ICO to invest in and ETT is great flr them.
Activity: 297
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
if we have contact with any exchange? if ETT can not list on polo ,maybe Bittrex will add, they added several coins recently.
hope they add add ett in echange exact after ico
If ett doesn't get added after ICO in public exchanges immediately, there shouldn't nothing should be worried since it would be added as early as possible. Let's be supportive and postive on this project.
There is no rush in adding on Exchanges, first we should wait for ico to be successful and over. After that we can talk about exchanges.
I do agree. We shouldn't have too much enthusiasm since EncryptoTel leader are working on it and will do everything for the best. I'm very confident in this project.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
In a second time if you have the necessary budjet you're thinking that in the future will be have a sim cards.

Thanks for response.

No response for my question ?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Cool, so people will be able to make calls by paying with cryptocurrency? How is the data transferred??
Activity: 924
I thinks it's a good project and investment !
Really what you say if you are interested you can invest here and I guarantee it will be successful
Investment requires capital, and whose guarantee is not insurance, it is possible that the project will justify itself in the future, and now we are working on ICO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
if we have contact with any exchange? if ETT can not list on polo ,maybe Bittrex will add, they added several coins recently.
If ett doesn't get added after ICO in public exchanges immediately, there shouldn't nothing should be worried since it would be added as early as possible. Let's be supportive and postive on this project.
There is no rush in adding on Exchanges, first we should wait for ico to be successful and over. After that we can talk about exchanges.

exactly. we should pu first the success of the ico, because once it will be successful then everything goes to follow. and listing in exchanges will comes first. so as of now, lets just support the team.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Bit early to be pushing exchanges, sale has to be completed first, guys. Walk first  Grin

Activity: 279

ETT is the first telecom project, it is very innovative to build the telecom infrastructure. So I think bittrex will list ETT after the launch. Maybe poloniex will do so as well.
Activity: 466
Activity: 560
Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token
Yes If ETT is added fastly on exchanges the traders and bounty hunters would be happy because they can make  a profit from ETT after te ICO. Its just like Wetrust , The coin now is raging it come to the point that you can sell 1 token in 4x of its ICO price.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 490
yes we hope, need $1.6M for get max cap target and just in one day can get + $1.2M
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Activity: 714
How much ETT can I earn by pimping out my signature?

Signature participants can earn 2.5% of total investment from signature bounty.

detail distribution bounty, total 5%
50% to signature campaign this mean 2.5% from total investment

Stakes you will get from the campaign will allow you to get ETT tokens at the end of the campaign.
You will receive 5% of the total amount of ETT sold during the crowdsale (based on your number of stakes).

Sections

• Signature campaign (50% distribution)
  • Article or blog post campaign (15% distribution)
  • Twitter campaign (12% distribution)
  • Video campaign (12% distribution)
  • Translation campaign (10% distribution)
  • Newsletter campaign (1% ; limited to 500 participants)

Jump to: