Pages:
Author

Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE - page 3. (Read 97063 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Anyone feel like doing an OTC trade msg me the quantity and price you're interested in selling at.
The more you have to sell, the better a price I can offer.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Hi, my wallet dont sync, any probs or im the problem? Cheesy
i have windows version..

ty mfg
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
Quiet before the storm? waiting for some news from the dev.. hoping for an update soon  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Wow.  Very little activity here.  Alrighty then.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
maybe someone took advantage of the fact this is the only commodity backed coin to hedge a bitcoin crash with a bunch of fiat convertible analytical compounds
legendary
2.5 BTC pump past 500 sats hit all my asks.

Ya strange that suddenly, with no news, this would go up. Although, looks like people are exiting BTC for the time being and getting into other things.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
2.5 BTC pump past 500 sats hit all my asks.
N30
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
I am wondering myself why not we all the Euphoria community pay to get Euphoria being listed on Bittrex? We have to act guys before is too late. We could save this coin! Smiley
What about a fundraiser?
I have not seen any about Euphoria Coin on facebook!!!
Activity: 597
Merit: 506
I have done my job for this coin, Put in request for Poloniex and Cryptsy. Of course I don't hear anything back. Dev didnt want to pay Bittrex the 2k usd, So now he's got a dead coin. Dev just doesn't seem motivated enough to make this coin suceed. Just my thoughts.

Well someone still thinks enough of it to accumulate today. This one ain't dead yet!
Activity: 130
I have done my job for this coin, Put in request for Poloniex and Cryptsy. Of course I don't hear anything back. Dev didnt want to pay Bittrex the 2k usd, So now he's got a dead coin. Dev just doesn't seem motivated enough to make this coin suceed. Just my thoughts.
legendary
I hate to FUD but I think this coin might be done. It's fell below 100sats and hardly any volume and I hope it doesn't get delisted or I'm screwed due to no working Mac Version Wallet...The dev hardly updates us, This is sad to see. Lost alot of BTC but I'm sure I'm not the only one...
I have to agree that it was an amazing idea and an awesome logo and the store actually delivered what people ordered so I don't see why they wouldn't of tried harder to promote or build the community on this coin?

Well, I don't understand why if we can't get on Bittrex than we can't get on any other exchange???  I mean come on, C-CEX sucks.  Just a crappy exchange with little volume for nearly every coin compared to "the heavyweight" exchanges.  Has anyone even attempted to contact Poloniex, Craptsy, or BTER about this coin?  Maybe we should do that first and get an absolute NO from those exchanges before we declare the coin dead.  I find it hard to believe that if Noocoin can get on Bittrex then why can't we at least get on BTER or at the very least Craptsy.  Hey, it's at least something!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I hate to FUD but I think this coin might be done. It's fell below 100sats and hardly any volume and I hope it doesn't get delisted or I'm screwed due to no working Mac Version Wallet...The dev hardly updates us, This is sad to see. Lost alot of BTC but I'm sure I'm not the only one...
I have to agree that it was an amazing idea and an awesome logo and the store actually delivered what people ordered so I don't see why they wouldn't of tried harder to promote or build the community on this coin?
Activity: 130
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
hey dev when will u add nootropics? Smiley

Looking forward to this too, think there may be more demand for them than the RC's and will probably signal a turning point for the coin. Jasemoney's post above summed the situation up pretty well.

Any success so far sourcing them EuphoriaCrypto?
I don't technically know what Nootropics are but I do know that a lot of people are talking about them and I could easily see the price of EuphoriaCoin rising if they get some into their shop Smiley
Activity: 597
Merit: 506

Looking forward to this too, think there may be more demand for them than the RC's and will probably signal a turning point for the coin. Jasemoney's post above summed the situation up pretty well.

Any success so far sourcing them EuphoriaCrypto?
Activity: 546
Is there another way to view the blockchain?
This blockchain explorer shows no new blocks since January 3rd.  Undecided

http://bitexp.net/explorer.php?coin=Euphoria

Activity: 338
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Wow. Second day of 0 volume on CCEX. Well, that's just sad.
once theres another reason to buy, people will. i dont think theres a huge crowd on bitcointalk waiting for RC's, the interested parties probably already made their orders. couple that with a shrinking inventory on tryptamines becoming banned shortly, and i dont think nootropics have been sourced. even noocoin was falling apart the other day as their dev may have bought a large chunk of the ico (not sure how that turned out) here we have proven delivery and fair emission of coins. TL:DR when something newsworthy happens, expect a change in price...
legendary
Wow. Second day of 0 volume on CCEX. Well, that's just sad.
Activity: 338
i hope EUPH will get some love again  Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: