Pages:
Author

Topic: EUR might drop below USD - page 20. (Read 33637 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
February 12, 2015, 07:30:12 AM
Spain is too big to get kicked from the Euro... Greece maybe, Spain impossible.
Whats sure is Greece will never come back to 2004 years and Spain will never come back to 2006 years. The future is poor.

portugal, spain and italy are too big to fail!!!
a lot of debt it is held from germany, france etc etc...
so, they cannot fail
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
February 09, 2015, 11:43:52 AM
Spain is too big to get kicked from the Euro... Greece maybe, Spain impossible.
Whats sure is Greece will never come back to 2004 years and Spain will never come back to 2006 years. The future is poor.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
February 09, 2015, 05:27:39 AM
Just look at the news. Greenspan just said Greece will go out of the euro for sure.

They were parasyte in EU from the very start. I really dont see the point of allowing them to join in the first place,but fine..
Euro strenght is often shaken by examples like Greece, and now with them leaving i have no doubt eur will get stronger.
As far as op title is concerned; NO, eur will never be under usd, it makes no sence, because eu is showing iniciative on too many levels to drop down in currency value ~25%
The very idea is disturbing..
If they kick Greece, what stops them from kicking Spain? as far as i know the next goverment there is very similar to Syriza.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-08/if-greece-exits-here-what-happens-redux
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
February 08, 2015, 09:46:21 PM
Just look at the news. Greenspan just said Greece will go out of the euro for sure.

They were parasyte in EU from the very start. I really dont see the point of allowing them to join in the first place,but fine..
Euro strenght is often shaken by examples like Greece, and now with them leaving i have no doubt eur will get stronger.
As far as op title is concerned; NO, eur will never be under usd, it makes no sence, because eu is showing iniciative on too many levels to drop down in currency value ~25%
If they kick Greece, what stops them from kicking Spain? as far as i know the next goverment there is very similar to Syriza.

Its not only the gouvernment that is in question, its mostly the people that dont want to apply changes to their lives.
Its totaly fine to be irresponsibile alone, but inside a colective like union its unacceptable.
Greece is a school example of a financial black hole, its sad EU spent so much trying to feed their hunger for more.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
February 08, 2015, 09:12:10 PM

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
February 08, 2015, 08:35:48 PM

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
February 08, 2015, 07:40:26 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
February 08, 2015, 12:18:20 PM

Is it possible that EUR might drop below USD in 2015? Syriza & ECB QE program
pushing price even lower against USD or do you think euro is at it's bottom right now
and is going to rise soon?
Discussion.

I think it is likely that both the Euro and the Dollar will go down. The FED is not going to rise interest rates this year or only of a quarter of a point then it will go back to 0 (and 0.25)
Draghi is going to save the EUR by injecting more money or at least for a while.
In the other hand tho Greece is fucked.

Injecting EUR will blow more air in existing bubbles and create new ones while it is bearish for the value of the EUR in the long term.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
February 08, 2015, 12:08:51 PM
Some prediction of EUR/USD in 2015

The euro dollar exchange rate could well fall to 1.07 by the time 2015 has played out.

https://www.poundsterlinglive.com/exchange-rate-forecasts/1750-euro-dollar-forecast-2015-453543

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
February 08, 2015, 11:51:18 AM

pushing price even lower against USD or do you think euro is at it's bottom right now
Discussion.

I think it is likely that both the Euro and the Dollar will go down. The FED is not going to rise interest rates this year or only of a quarter of a point then it will go back to 0 (and 0.25)
Draghi is going to save the EUR by injecting more money or at least for a while.
In the other hand tho Greece is fucked.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
February 07, 2015, 06:37:40 PM

Discussion.

There's no way USD will go down in the near future, they are pumping the money machines hard to simulate a recuperation from the crisis. EUR cant do this as much tho.
Activity: 1022
February 07, 2015, 03:38:01 PM

Discussion.

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
February 07, 2015, 03:13:57 PM
Indeed. in 10 years its the final countdown and chances are greece will not find common ground with merkel, interesting times.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
February 07, 2015, 11:20:22 AM
With Euro Central Banks dumping money into QE, I won't be surprise to bee the Euro dropping below parity

They are creating money and full blast now. Draghi has put the throttle on full force. I think we will see EUR below USD soon.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
February 07, 2015, 10:04:09 AM
I wonder if Greece will ally with Russia and the rubble will see a big comeback making a lot of people that invested in cheap rubble very rich.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
February 07, 2015, 05:19:10 AM
All hail the wise ECB for starting quantitative easing.  Smiley
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
February 06, 2015, 05:02:20 AM
Its really up to the US whether or not the Euro will fall below the USD.

If the Americans continue to create war in Europe, it will happen soon.
Activity: 756
February 05, 2015, 10:14:35 PM
With Euro Central Banks dumping money into QE, I won't be surprise to bee the Euro dropping below parity
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
February 05, 2015, 09:56:06 PM
USD is being pumped hard now, bernakle and friends are exercising the printing machine.
Pages:
Jump to: