Pages:
Author

Topic: EUR might drop below USD - page 19. (Read 33637 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
February 16, 2015, 10:47:40 AM
This is not a big deal.  In the early 2000s one USD was worth more than one Euro.

I worked in USA in 1999 Smiley Those was nice times. I remember i could wait a bit before exchange them to Euros. 
Exchange rates are never the same, they fly up and down same as bitcoins or altcoins just slower.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 16, 2015, 05:54:39 AM
They just need to get rid of the euro and re instate own countries currency again. Euro has done so much damage. Maybe abolish Euro instate BTC Smiley

i hope so!!!

but I'm sure this will not happen for many many years!!!

today,
in europe,
unfortunately,
we have biggest matters!!!
greece, isis, libia, ucraina, maybe war [really hope no!!!!]...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
February 16, 2015, 05:44:20 AM
They just need to get rid of the euro and re instate own countries currency again. Euro has done so much damage. Maybe abolish Euro instate BTC Smiley

i hope so!!!

but I'm sure this will not happen for many many years!!!

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Writing to dispel society's myths.
February 15, 2015, 07:27:42 PM

Is it possible that EUR might drop below USD in 2015? Syriza & ECB QE program
pushing price even lower against USD or do you think euro is at it's bottom right now
and is going to rise soon?
Discussion.

I don't agree with that they all time say that they will inject money in their economy but the first problem that they have is greece and
spain they will drop down the economy with them
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
February 15, 2015, 06:19:03 PM
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
February 15, 2015, 04:38:56 PM
i do not think . but anyway i dont give a f.....
Activity: 98
February 15, 2015, 03:58:35 PM
This is not a big deal.  In the early 2000s one USD was worth more than one Euro.

it wont happen again as the western economy is dying out and doing little to compensate. EU is having alot of problems also, but has much more resources
to fight it. eur under dollar, no way this is happening, unless some catastrophe happens to entire europe.

cheers

isis is conquering the Libia...
and URSS?...
in ucraina???

after 2 world war, the have not understand yet!!!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
February 15, 2015, 01:34:15 PM

it wont happen again as the western economy is dying out and doing little to compensate. EU is having alot of problems also, but has much more resources
to fight it. eur under dollar, no way this is happening, unless some catastrophe happens to entire europe.

cheers
Activity: 112
February 15, 2015, 12:12:54 PM
Gold to the moon if euro fails I think Cool

Gold to the moon because the bubbles are going to pop hard! The Dollar is going to pop. It will be horribly spectacular and they will all be there saying why it happened when no one predicts it now except the austrian economists.

I fully agree!
just look at the chart of the Dow Jones: 10years.
USA is ready for a new recession period !!!

One nice bubble there, we'll see what happens.

it is time to start to buy some luxury stoxs

Wink

the luxury runs strong in times of recession!!!
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
February 15, 2015, 11:27:41 AM

Gold to the moon because the bubbles are going to pop hard! The Dollar is going to pop. It will be horribly spectacular and they will all be there saying why it happened when no one predicts it now except the austrian economists.

I fully agree!

One nice bubble there, we'll see what happens.
Activity: 98
February 15, 2015, 07:13:20 AM

I fully agree!

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
February 14, 2015, 09:39:53 AM
It is not going to happen soon as EUR has always been above USD while USD price is currently decreasing. GBP is stronger than both EUR and USD but one can never say as currency demand says it all.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
February 13, 2015, 10:47:17 PM
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
February 13, 2015, 08:29:39 PM
Whats sure is Greece will never come back to 2004 years and Spain will never come back to 2006 years. The future is poor.

Spain is on its way to a nice recovery, it's really bouncing back. I just hope Greece will be kicked out as an example. If Greece succeeds in getting new loans, that will kill all reforms in Spain, Italy or France. It will be back to the old days of ever growing deficits and inflation. Only BTC will gain from it, but I'm not sure I want that, as there will be so much painful side effects if the Euro goes down.
Merit: 500
February 13, 2015, 06:59:55 PM

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 13, 2015, 05:03:44 PM
February 12, 2015, 03:58:17 PM
Spain is too big to get kicked from the Euro... Greece maybe, Spain impossible.
Whats sure is Greece will never come back to 2004 years and Spain will never come back to 2006 years. The future is poor.

portugal, spain and italy are too big to fail!!!
a lot of debt it is held from germany, france etc etc...
so, they cannot fail

If they cannot pay their debt, the ECB may buy them which means the Euro will plunge in value.

even if they fail, i don't see a reason for the euro to drop below usd, they were never strong enough to carry a good amount of the euro value

i don't know what will be the end of EURO game...
but i know there are a lot of private EUROBillion invested in EURO debt...
and i think if EURO will say "GAME OVER",
will be really tough times for everybody
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
February 12, 2015, 03:53:24 PM

so, they cannot fail

If they cannot pay their debt, the ECB may buy them which means the Euro will plunge in value.

even if they fail, i don't see a reason for the euro to drop below usd, they were never strong enough to carry a good amount of the euro value
February 12, 2015, 03:48:14 PM

so, they cannot fail

i do not know if buy debt from BCE and EUR falls, are linked....
but BCE will buy debt for sure...
did you read about QE [quantitative easing] from Draghi?
more than 1000 billion of debt bought from BCE...
until inflation do not stabilize to 2%
Merit: 500
February 12, 2015, 11:00:25 AM

so, they cannot fail

Pages:
Jump to: