Pages:
Author

Topic: EUR might drop below USD - page 2. (Read 33628 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
October 07, 2015, 06:39:57 AM
apparently i do not totally agree to your question as you say eur might drop below usd. i want you to know that but 25 december it will and it will bounce back but yes the eur will droop below usd. all those who don't believe this is going to happen just wait and watch. Cool

there is a chance of the euro dropping below the us dollar, but the chance for that to happen is very small. it might take years, if ever.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 07, 2015, 06:14:15 AM
If Greece leaves the Euro zone, that would make the Euro stronger, and that may happen.
Syryza or however its written just smashed the elections and won by big majority, things are going to get really really interesting. These guys dont want to be buttfucked by Merkel, but they are delusional if they think they can stop the Troika.

I don't think they intend to exit Eurozone. I recall reading some interview the other day with Syriza leader and he said they're going to stay with Euro.

I recall reading that Euro will continue to fall and would reach parity with the dollar.  So it would likely happen that the dollar will surpass Euro.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 07, 2015, 12:26:13 AM
apparently i do not totally agree to your question as you say eur might drop below usd. i want you to know that but 25 december it will and it will bounce back but yes the eur will droop below usd. all those who don't believe this is going to happen just wait and watch. Cool
Activity: 150
October 06, 2015, 11:40:22 PM
Parity is not going to happen. This was speculated time and time again. ECB just can't afford to lose grip.
Activity: 168
October 06, 2015, 07:20:25 PM
I read something about Germany and the Syrian refugees. Although there are around 600 000 refugees from Syria in Germany, the majority are young people around 22-23 years old, so Germany will have a lot of capable young people who can work jobs that the people in Germany don't want. So the Syrian thing won't have any effect on Germany, and i think it won't do any harm to the other countries. So it won't be a problem which will cause the EUR to drop below the dollar.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
October 06, 2015, 04:47:06 PM
Of course it will drop below USD.

There are many discussions about that in the Marty Armstrong and other threads. There is no other way around that the USD will be the safe currency and EUR will drop to 0.8.

I think euro will fail first.

Usd is the doge coin of fiat. We are used to fed actions and they have the biggest army.

Usd should fail some times later. (Maybe not long after)

The good news is when euro will fail, I will hve made infinite roi with bitcoin  Grin
Some time later? 10, 20, 30 years later? Also you realize that if euro or dollar will fall it will create global economic recession?
Crisis will be so overwhelming that even bitcoin price will drop (in dire time bitcoin, seen mainly as investment asset will be dumped).
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 28, 2015, 12:46:55 PM
it may happen
we do not know when dollar will surpass the euro  Grin
Activity: 784
September 28, 2015, 11:59:18 AM
Of course it will drop below USD.

There are many discussions about that in the Marty Armstrong and other threads. There is no other way around that the USD will be the safe currency and EUR will drop to 0.8.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
September 28, 2015, 11:47:46 AM
No, I do not think it can happen  Wink EUR will stay more or less at current level, sometimes up and sometimes down  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
September 28, 2015, 04:51:23 AM
EUR/USD has been near 1.1 for a long time now. It doesn't look like it's getting closer despite some new issues.

Looks like the FED is giving mixed signals all the time about what they will do. Will they even do anything? Maybe they just can't figure out what is the best at the moment. As a EUR user I would like the EUR to be above the USD for a bit more to buy cheaper bitcoins. Next year it can drop so I can sell my btc at a premium Smiley (free 20% on top of any gains bitcoin makes anyone?)
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 28, 2015, 03:26:20 AM
We have now the Catalonian problem in Spain as well so all these European disparities between nations may start to weaken the Euro but also the USD is not faring too well because of the colossal US debt but let's see which currency goes down first.
legendary
Activity: 1134
September 27, 2015, 03:40:26 PM
It was that fear before when it was not the agreement between Greece and the country of EU. Even because the ECB wanted an euro less strong because the strong euro damages the exports of EU and maintain the inflation less low than necessary. But now all the things are stabilized and this has very few chances to happen. The monetary policies of ECB will continue but i don't think that those will be so drastic that make the value of euro less than the value of us dollar. It is true that us dollar is evaluated those months about 25% but this is the limit of the increase I think.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 14, 2015, 03:12:16 PM
It will collapse, the dollar is in bubble, just look at EUR/USD 4 year chart, it has been down, and its time to rebounce.

It's a currency war out there, and the next battle will be lost by the USD.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
August 14, 2015, 09:17:15 AM
USA Army is the most important American export product for at least 6 decades.As long as the strength of American Army continues, USA will be able to own the most powerful and widely accepted convertable currency on the planet earth.
However, the most powerfull is not related with the USD/EUR parity.Parity is something different.It is about parameters such as inflation , interest , unemployment, etc.

Can 1 USD more valuable then 1 EURO? Why not?  I seen the parity 0.80.

govori srpski da te ceo svet razume

Currency backed by violence? Nope, doesn't work that way. It is what people, including central bankers, want to hold.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
August 14, 2015, 09:04:49 AM
US still foots the bill of world diplomacy so why shouldn't the USD be the strongest currency?  Maybe when the world finally understands what leadership is some nation other than the US may build a stronger currency.  Until then, I totally wouldn't be surprised to see the USD top the Euro.

Well EUR is headed to collapse as well USD, but USD has more resources to keep the scam alive for a longer time. I predict a revolution of some sort by the south european countries that will destroy stability.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
August 14, 2015, 08:23:33 AM
USA Army is the most important American export product for at least 6 decades.As long as the strength of American Army continues, USA will be able to own the most powerful and widely accepted convertable currency on the planet earth.
However, the most powerfull is not related with the USD/EUR parity.Parity is something different.It is about parameters such as inflation , interest , unemployment, etc.

Can 1 USD more valuable then 1 EURO? Why not?  I seen the parity 0.80.

govori srpski da te ceo svet razume
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
August 13, 2015, 11:55:58 PM
US still foots the bill of world diplomacy so why shouldn't the USD be the strongest currency?  Maybe when the world finally understands what leadership is some nation other than the US may build a stronger currency.  Until then, I totally wouldn't be surprised to see the USD top the Euro.

Bill for world diplomacy? The US? You mean worldwide gunboat diplomacy right? We can do without that type of leaders. And I don't believe it's in the interest of America to have the USD higher than the Euro for the reasons I said before. The economy will suffer from it. Europe is an important export market for American goods and services.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 13, 2015, 05:12:19 PM
This call for parity and subsequent break has too much public eye. It'll never happen.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
August 13, 2015, 02:10:47 AM
In my opinion, usd will never be able to cross euro.
Value of usd is over manipulated and when everyone realize about it, then usd will further go down.
I think both are in a descending order but Euro might have more value drop than USD in the long run so that might be the case for EURO to go lower than USD
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
August 12, 2015, 09:31:27 PM
Pages:
Jump to: