Pages:
Author

Topic: EUR might drop below USD - page 6. (Read 33639 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
May 08, 2015, 05:33:49 AM
I don't think EUR will drop below USD and the Eurozone will collapse after a hypothetical Grexit, just because Greece is too small...
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
May 06, 2015, 03:29:57 PM
1broker is raining money again
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
May 06, 2015, 02:43:17 PM
Euro may not sink as fast as you may think,but you can always go for Gold or BTC which are almost somewhat alike, they both need to be mined,except for btc supply and its volatile,either way hold it for a while and sell when high
I think the euro is going to go down quicker than expected, way quicker than the dollar. I give it 10 years before the situation starts becoming disastrous in several countries and not only Greece.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
May 06, 2015, 12:35:50 PM
This started as a squeeze and could continue because of dollar correction, lol. such interesting times
Activity: 1
May 05, 2015, 01:35:05 PM
Oh, it won't happen, not a chance. It seems that USD max is 1.05. Greece isn't problem anymore, it is already calculated. Situation in Ukraine also. So 1.05 - 1.15 all year. And yes, im a prophet !  Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
May 04, 2015, 08:44:11 AM
This has enough strenght to do another leg up, then it will probably start ranging in this 1.1 territory imho.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
May 03, 2015, 01:47:04 PM
Euro may not sink as fast as you may think,but you can always go for Gold or BTC which are almost somewhat alike, they both need to be mined,except for btc supply and its volatile,either way hold it for a while and sell when high
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
May 02, 2015, 12:40:12 PM
that so bad, i still have some eur Tongue
I think this is bad for the economy in europe but this is good news for americans Tongue

The value of USD is not actually increasing. So in reality, it is not good news for the Americans (check the gold price in USD, or silver price in USD, per ounce). In the past 3-4 months, gold has stayed at around $1,200 per oz. with hardly any movement.
Gold is still solid as hell, that is what Bitcoin is happening. Bitcoin defeat's Gold in basically everything, except the fact it's too new and it's price, as a result, is a big rollercoaster. Once the price settles, Bitcoin will be the way to go for wealth storage.

That's why I believe that rather than the US Dollar, gold is the main rival of Bitcoin. Gold is very similar to Bitcoin. It is protected against inflation due to its limited supply, unlike the USD. And compared to Bitcoin, gold has been in use for many thousands of years, and it can be traded almost anywhere including remote regions without net access.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
May 01, 2015, 03:11:45 PM
Us dollor index is in downtrend after the fed statement presently it is at 95 if it breaks more downside may be possible.

Recently gold has been negatively correlated with the USDX, so we should see a spike in gold prices soon if the index continues to decline. Actually, the Gold-USD chart as of April seems to be exceptionally ragged (compared to the previous months) which may reveal that the market is being heavily manipulated...

Activity: 552
Merit: 255
April 30, 2015, 10:37:21 PM
Us dollor index is in downtrend after the fed statement presently it is at 95 if it breaks more downside may be possible.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 30, 2015, 07:13:36 PM
It simply won't happen.

US Q1 2015 GDP: +0.2% (thanks to the biggest inventory build in history in this last quarter).

Get ready for another QE, YAYYY!

Our economies are sinking together dear american friends, welcome to RECESSIONLAND GREAT DEPRESSION PART II. LAND.

Hey i corrected you, there will be a great depression, but this time it will manifest itself in QE Infinity, a.k.a HYPERINFLATION ZIMBABWE STYLE  Cheesy
Activity: 56
April 29, 2015, 10:04:49 AM
It simply won't happen.

US Q1 2015 GDP: +0.2% (thanks to the biggest inventory build in history in this last quarter).

Get ready for another QE, YAYYY!

Our economies are sinking together dear american friends, welcome to RECESSIONLAND.

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
April 26, 2015, 02:53:50 PM
I think this is bad for the economy in europe but this is good news for americans Tongue

The value of USD is not actually increasing. So in reality, it is not good news for the Americans (check the gold price in USD, or silver price in USD, per ounce). In the past 3-4 months, gold has stayed at around $1,200 per oz. with hardly any movement.
Gold is still solid as hell, that is what Bitcoin is happening. Bitcoin defeat's Gold in basically everything, except the fact it's too new and it's price, as a result, is a big rollercoaster. Once the price settles, Bitcoin will be the way to go for wealth storage.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 26, 2015, 02:00:58 PM
good news for those like me who earns USD and have to exchange
April 26, 2015, 11:35:33 AM
I dont think it will drop below it soon, but in the next 1-2 years it could happen, so my feeling is medium term.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
April 22, 2015, 01:30:30 AM

Relativity, from other currencies standpoint it is, but from purchasing power standpoint it sinks like any other currency.

Its just that the USD is the boat that sinks the slowest.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
April 22, 2015, 01:26:38 AM

April 22, 2015, 12:56:58 AM

Me too but i try to get rid of it, so far it hasnt been seen in bitcoin, as due to all these fuking regulation the BTC/EUR price dropped, even if EUR's absolute purchasing power declined.

Altough i would not invest in dollar either, sure everybody flees into the dollar, but they dont want strong dollar as their national debt will suffer on it, so if the strong dollar continues, they will be forced to do a QE4.

So if you really want a good trade then probably hold USD for a few months until it gets stronger but not more, and then buy Bitcoin with it lol.
Pages:
Jump to: