Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 136. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
You can find the online nodes for V2 here under Network.

http://www.europecoin.eu.org/explorer/ercblockexplorer

nice, I forgot about this  point, thanks Kazadar

It foreseeable: The old networks break down is near, we already swapped the majority of all coins
get ready for V3 and act NOW, if you wait to long, you will stuck. Exchanging those, who remain, is a process, that is time consuming
work by hand. In short you won't like that.

have fun
Matthias

I don't know how I am going to achieve this.  I have tried to sync v 2.3, but it simply does not work!!

What else can I do? 
I have both ERC 2.0.3 and 3.x wallets compiled OK, 2.0.3 is running and sync-ed... but all my ERC (v2) are stuck in Staisybit... and Staisybit is off-line since a while ago...
I'll ask my son to make a dunce hat for me, as I was too lenient on Staisybit's approach to customer service and support and I was too lazy to withdraw my coins months ago, when the first signs of "bad manners" appeared there.
Matthias, you should decouple ERC from that PR failure while it is not too late...

Staisy is online since a few weeks now, though still not in a way i would appreciate, but you can withdraw you erc.
Alberto told us to get additional work done to have all coins running properly, this weekend, So you may expect downtimes indeed.
But mainly its running. If you are getting a message like /insufficient funds/  try to withdraw in two-three smaller chunks.
Don't forget to generate a new swap address for each transaction.

I used staisybit a few days ago, with success, steve did the same two days ago.
anyway your coins are save and we will swap them as soon as you managed to withdraw,
or in case you didn't manage, we will help you later, when we are done with the most of the swap.
We wont let you alone.

Decouple: in some way we are taking a step back carefully, but leave a door open for Alberto,
he is a friend and his behaviour seems to be more a condition,  instead of a bad mood.
All in all you are describing the situation there, quite accurately. Its sometimes not easy,
especially when you know a person in a different way and have been witnessing a change.

have fun
Matthias

Well, Staisybit might have been on-line a few days ago, but from yesterday afternoon (at least) it isn't.
You know that I'm a very patient person, but this made me snap. I will wait for things to settle down a bit... After all, it was the fact that I (somehow) trust you that made me sign up to the Staisybit wagon after seeing the greed, corruption and theft that plagued the alt-coins and bitcoin scene alike.
I'm sure I will be able to get my coins back one day, one way or another. That's not the issue.

You can be damn sure of that, don't worry, you will get your coins from staisybit
and you will get them swapped. I am taking this very serious,
especially when it comes to users from inside of my community.
I am just waiting, to avoid, to have to act more radically,
but i am prepared to do so, if needed.

have fun
Matthias Smiley

Activity: 385
Merit: 252
Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).
I have both ERC 2.0.3 and 3.x wallets compiled OK, 2.0.3 is running and sync-ed... but all my ERC (v2) are stuck in Staisybit... and Staisybit is off-line since a while ago...
I'll ask my son to make a dunce hat for me, as I was too lenient on Staisybit's approach to customer service and support and I was too lazy to withdraw my coins months ago, when the first signs of "bad manners" appeared there.
Matthias, you should decouple ERC from that PR failure while it is not too late...

Staisy is online since a few weeks now, though still not in a way i would appreciate, but you can withdraw you erc.
Alberto told us to get additional work done to have all coins running properly, this weekend, So you may expect downtimes indeed.
But mainly its running. If you are getting a message like /insufficient funds/  try to withdraw in two-three smaller chunks.

anyway your coins are save and we will swap them as soon as you managed to withdraw,
or in case you didn't manage, we will help you later, when we are done with the most of the swap.
We wont let you alone.

Decouple: in some way we are taking a step back carefully, but leave a door open for Alberto,
he is a friend and his behaviour seems to be more a condition,  instead of a bad mood.
All in all you are describing the situation there, quite accurately. Its sometimes not easy,
especially when you know a person in a different way and have been witnessing a change.

have fun
Matthias

Well, Staisybit might have been on-line a few days ago, but from yesterday afternoon (at least) it isn't.
You know that I'm a very patient person, but this made me snap. I will wait for things to settle down a bit... After all, it was the fact that I (somehow) trust you that made me sign up to the Staisybit wagon after seeing the greed, corruption and theft that plagued the alt-coins and bitcoin scene alike.
I'm sure I will be able to get my coins back one day, one way or another. That's not the issue.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Forget about the blockchain (see 2 posts ago).

The wallet is syncing rapidly, and without any problems, so I will just let it run overnight, if necessary.   Cheesy

I don't know if I will have time to make the V.3 payout tomorrow.  If not, I will set it up for next Monday instead (1st August 2016).

I trust that leaves me sufficient time?   Grin
They did say you would have 6 months to swap so you would have about 5 months left.

Often they have made more than one swap a week so you may not have to wait a week.
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
Forget about the blockchain (see 2 posts ago).

The wallet is syncing rapidly, and without any problems, so I will just let it run overnight, if necessary.   Cheesy

I don't know if I will have time to make the V.3 payout tomorrow.  If not, I will set it up for next Monday instead (1st August 2016).

I trust that leaves me sufficient time?   Grin
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Bleutrade has finely added V3 and V2 is frozen with open orders.   
It looks like Bleutrade is going to do the swap on the exchange.
Quality Crypto Collector

nice, I forgot about this  point, thanks Kazadar

It foreseeable: The old networks break down is near, we already swapped the majority of all coins
get ready for V3 and act NOW, if you wait to long, you will stuck. Exchanging those, who remain, is a process, that is time consuming

have fun
Matthias

I don't know how I am going to achieve this.  I have tried to sync v 2.3, but it simply does not work!!

What else can I do?  
Have you tried to add the online nodes?

You need to make an europecoin.conf file in the same folder as your wallet.dat file. Usually appdate/roaming/europecoin folder.

The file should contain this code.
Code:
addnode=167.114.224.82:2828
addnode=167.114.224.79:3293
addnode=5.189.144.97:52162
addnode=198.27.97.180:2828
addnode=1.34.180.245:63774
addnode=167.114.249.196:44460
addnode=109.193.112.20:53658
addnode=109.193.112.20:61374
addnode=78.193.40.205:41588
addnode=85.118.88.207:63983
addnode=145.133.99.29:49836
addnode=85.240.75.83:53668
addnode=84.248.120.126:59904
addnode=95.76.145.63:56310
addnode=137.135.57.119:4848
addnode=40.118.253.165:1032
addnode=87.152.27.35:55109
addnode=104.172.24.79:61944

It should give your some connections.

Thank you for the addnodes; it has given me connections, and wallet started to sync.  Great so far!!  Kiss

However, it started to sync from scratch, and that will take all day. I saw earlier that we were advised to use the blockchain from BlockPioneers.

I've looked at their site, and cannot see how to download their copy of the V.2 chain.  Can you advise?  

Thank you in advance.    Wink
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

have fun
Matthias

I don't know how I am going to achieve this.  I have tried to sync v 2.3, but it simply does not work!!

What else can I do?  

Read please my last posting few articles above

Greetz
Stevee

have fun
Matthias

What else can I do?  
Have you tried to add the online nodes?

You need to make an europecoin.conf file in the same folder as your wallet.dat file. Usually appdate/roaming/europecoin folder.

The file should contain this code.
Code:
addnode=167.114.224.82:2828
addnode=167.114.224.79:3293
addnode=5.189.144.97:52162
addnode=198.27.97.180:2828
addnode=1.34.180.245:63774
addnode=167.114.249.196:44460
addnode=109.193.112.20:53658
addnode=109.193.112.20:61374
addnode=78.193.40.205:41588
addnode=85.118.88.207:63983
addnode=145.133.99.29:49836
addnode=85.240.75.83:53668
addnode=84.248.120.126:59904
addnode=95.76.145.63:56310
addnode=137.135.57.119:4848
addnode=40.118.253.165:1032
addnode=87.152.27.35:55109
addnode=104.172.24.79:61944

It should give your some connections.
Quality Crypto Collector

have fun
Matthias

What else can I do?  
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
damn my wallet 2.0.3 dont sync.....

what can i do....?

thx in advance

nvm wallet is ok now, Smiley
legendary

We wont let you alone.

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 385
Merit: 252
Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).
legendary
hi, i send you the service token as a private message here. is that ok? if not where should we send that info for the swap to take place?
thanks!

have fun
Matthias

no need of it, its just a reference to find your coins, in case something goes wrong,.
Everybody else: Do not send your servicetokens to anyone, the owner of this token,
can access and alter your swap transaction.

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 322
hi, i send you the service token as a private message here. is that ok? if not where should we send that info for the swap to take place?
thanks!

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 322
update: it finally got up to date and the stakes are mature. i've send the payment to the swap address, waiting for confirmations and hoping to see some erc v3 tomorrow!
legendary

have fun
Matthias

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
My wallet is also stucked. Sent coins to coinswap server does not appear. More than an hour later.
Staking is active, but transactions get conflicted.

We need more online nodes.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR OLD ERC!!!

You have to do following thing; because u forked already like me yesterday  Grin Grin

Close your wallet.

delete everything in your roaming folder except wallet.dat.

Go to cryptochainer.com and download the actual blockchain, unzip it and copy it into the roaming folder.

Start wallet and have fun.

Greetz
Steve
legendary
Hi guys!
I'm a long time holder of ERC and now i've seen that the coins has come back to life. Found my old wallet with all my erc in it. It won't connect though. Could you guys help me out? I'd like to do the swap if it's not too late.
Got any nodes for the old wallet? thanks!

L.E. i searched through the thread an found the link to the chain. downloaded it and opened the wallet. still can't get any connection. i did manage to get 1 connection at some point but then it went away. I'll give it more time so that i can hopefully catch the swap tomorrow. in the mean time any ideas are welcome!

L.L.E it finnaly works waiting for stake to mature.

L.L.L.E all my coins are stuck in the stake state. last block received 26 minutes ago. doesn't seem to move along and i need 190 confirmations. should i just wait or is there something wrong? thx

Did you Matthias shut down all the bitnodes shown in OP?

In here I see all offline:
https://bitnodes.net/status/

of course not :-)
Bitnodes dev seems to have some kind of personal crisis,
he is mostly not reachable, i hope he is quickly fine again, his service is missing here.
P.S check your wallat version, has to be 2.0.3 to work properly

have fun
Matthias

legendary
me 2 got a lot of rejected stakes and a few minutes ago new ones appeared but still confirmations are stuck Smiley

L.E. Confirmations now appear to be working for me. at 65 confirmations and counting. let's hope for the best.

ok i thats nice crowded here today, good morning everybody,

i'LL answer most od your questions in one go.

!) you need to have the newest version of the wallet, there where numerous upgrades and hardforks to keep it goin
(thats the initial resaon, why we began to think about a swap)the newest version for V2 for moving is 2.0.3 and
ANY OTHER VERSION will not work at all.

2) use the chain from http://chain.blockpioneers.info/erc/explorer.php
 they are trusted partners from the Flycoin crew

3) erc V3 network is running smooth, keep mining ;-)

have fun
Matthias

Jump to: