Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 138. (Read 543135 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
damn my wallet 2.0.3 dont sync.....

what can i do....?

thx in advance
Activity: 273

STOP THIS FREAKING MADNESS

EUROPECOIN V2 ON BLEUTRADE ARE NOT COMPATIBLE

WITH ERC V3 ON BITTREX !!!!!!!

YOU WILL LOOSE ALL YOUR MONEY

EYES OPEN!
Matthias  Cool

Hi Matthias,

May be it's good idea to add the above image to the openingpost of this thread, just to prevent people losing their money.

Jerry

Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
Dear ERC Team,

I need help!!   Embarrassed

I have backed up my wallet.dat
I have downloaded ERC V.3, and installed it.  It syncs OK.

Problem 1:  I attempt to run Version 2.0.3.0 (it was fine before) but I now get an error message (error loading blkindex.dat)

Problem 2:  I attempt to insert -choosedatadir into the V.3 shortcut  where indicated (shortcut, target), but it doesn't like it;
says name in the target box is not valid.
If I remove -choosedatadir, the shortcut works.  But obviously I can't run both versions together.  Even if I could get Version 2.0.3.0 to run.

I am now extremely confused, and starting to get a bit desperate  Huh Cry

Can you help??

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

STOP THIS FREAKING MADNESS

EUROPECOIN V2 ON BLEUTRADE ARE NOT COMPATIBLE

WITH ERC V3 ON BITTREX !!!!!!!

YOU WILL LOOSE ALL YOUR MONEY

EYES OPEN!
Matthias  Cool

Activity: 284
szenekonzept send msn to you
thx
conf
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I just saw the price of ERC V2 on Bleutrade. Bids are at 3600 sat. I hope Bleutrade does something about it. Once the buyers realise that the coins are swapped 10:1 they might not be so happy with their purchase.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
yes these bitrrex EVLb7ejFkf3jW2Hmh39F8AiVGsDZpQyWVo the address after the update will always have the same address? thank you

Yes you can check it. Click "Deposit".
yes these bitrrex EVLb7ejFkf3jW2Hmh39F8AiVGsDZpQyWVo the address after the update will always have the same address? thank you
copper member
super thank you for your help  Grin
I keep the same address on bittrex v2 to v3 ? I must have a new v3 address receive new coin again thank for your support

I can only pay to EVLb7ejFkf3jW2Hmh39F8AiVGsDZpQyWVo . This is a Bittrex ERC3 address.
legendary
I keep the same address on bittrex v2 to v3 ? I must have a new v3 address receive new coin again thank for your support

yes you need the V3 wallet, you will prefer it anyway :-) V2 and V3 are not compatible, you may see them ans two different coins.
have fun
Matthias
copper member
I just lost my Europecoin !!! Cry

thank you for your help i have send already transferred bittrex wallet v2

EVLb7ejFkf3jW2Hmh39F8AiVGsDZpQyWVo

Withdraw: 99.90000000 to address EVLb7ejFkf3jW2Hmh39F8AiVGsDZpQyWVo; fee 0.10000000
(TXID b788431ab4618576ba1ccf62adad18a44948a0b234a1ede29da5d50ffcb5da96)

Withdraw: 14999.90000000 to address EVLb7ejFkf3jW2Hmh39F8AiVGsDZpQyWVo; fee 0.10000000
(TXID cbe428d8a3119de5ab151eb2576999f260acca8b687b9f8ab39f1c61d2ad5edf)

I'm lost thank

I make a swap with your burned address. I send on monday your amount /10 = 1510 ERC3.

Best Regards Chrisitan
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

Withdraw: 99.90000000 to address EVLb7ejFkf3jW2Hmh39F8AiVGsDZpQyWVo; fee 0.10000000

Withdraw: 14999.90000000 to address EVLb7ejFkf3jW2Hmh39F8AiVGsDZpQyWVo; fee 0.10000000

I'm lost thank

You transferred from old chain to new chain?

2 possibilities:
1. The coins are coming back as not provided and you have luck.
2. The coins are burned and u dont get your coins back!

Hope, u wrote a support ticket to bleutrade already and maybe, the coins are still in their system.

Greetz
Steve

Edit: I see it...its confirmed already in the blockchain; so in the result, you burned your coins!

I'm lost thank
legendary
hello szenekonzept
I have erc coin that are stuck on the blockchain v2
how I recovered my investment btc thank you for your help

you can still swap them we will keep swap open for some time.
If your chain is stuck, please have a look into "help"->"about Europecoin" and check the version, you have. You need to use the newest v2 Wallet version, to be able to move your coins. Newest V2 version is 2.03 and you can get it on our website in our doewnloads area. On this webside you will also find the entry-page for the swap server and a quick Guide how to proceed.
If you are still experiencing problems,feel free to ask again.

have fun
Matthias

hello szenekonzept
I have erc coin that are stuck on the blockchain v2
how I recovered my investment btc thank you for your help
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030
This new Europecoin is based on HOdlcoin code? Is that the reason for the increase?

Hey freetrade! Guys, THIS is the inventor of the Hodl Mining Algo, we are using. Yes your invention is one of the reason for our increase.
Thank you for your great work. But you will be surprised, when you are reading our code, because we added some own invention to enhance this concept.
We added a new self developed re-targeting mechanism with two KGW threads. We call it "DUAL KGW3". Second we added a function we Call "Bitbreak Blockchain Shield", witch is basicly a second micro-mining cloud in each wallet, tied to the re-targeting algo, that measures and monitors the network hashrate and starts microminig if hash goes under a certain limit, to keep the Blockchain moving. Another Reason is, we already had over a year been building our infratructure (see for example http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org feel free to join, we would feel honoured) and I just founded a Company (Cryptronika GmbH) that will publish a new Point-of-Sales Hard and software System that will support Europecoin among a few other Coins.
The company will also provide funding to our projekcts and will hire more developers for us and the Federated Blockchains Project.
More about the wallet is written here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/there-is-another-hodl-ram-mining-compatible-currency-1556458

and i am sure Chris, our and Bitsends developer, can give even deeper insights.

Ihank you for inventing HODL CPU/RAM mining, its an idea, that was needed, to give average users their own feeling to mine a coin.
Its in my opinion an important experience for getting used to crypto and is an adoption booster.

have fun
deep regards
Matthias  Smiley

Hey that's great - sounds like we share similar views about getting ordinary users to mine and see success with it. However I think the bigger innovation was to make the coin interest bearing and I see you guys have adopted that too. I think that's great, and your high market cap should get you lots of exposure. Looks like it has been a really smart move. Well done!
legendary
This new Europecoin is based on HOdlcoin code? Is that the reason for the increase?

Hey freetrade! Guys, THIS is the inventor of the Hodl Mining Algo, we are using. Yes your invention is one of the reason for our increase.
Thank you for your great work. But you will be surprised, when you are reading our code, because we added some own invention to enhance this concept.
We added a new self developed re-targeting mechanism with two KGW threads. We call it "DUAL KGW3". Second we added a function we Call "Bitbreak Blockchain Shield", witch is basicly a second micro-mining cloud in each wallet, tied to the re-targeting algo, that measures and monitors the network hashrate and starts microminig if hash goes under a certain limit, to keep the Blockchain moving. Another Reason is, we already had over a year been building our infratructure (see for example http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org feel free to join, we would feel honoured) and I just founded a Company (Cryptronika GmbH) that will publish a new Point-of-Sales Hard and software System that will support Europecoin among a few other Coins.
The company will also provide funding to our projekcts and will hire more developers for us and the Federated Blockchains Project.
More about the wallet is written here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/there-is-another-hodl-ram-mining-compatible-currency-1556458

our Git with deep description from Chris is here
https://github.com/EuropecoinEUORG/Europecoin-V3

and i am sure Chris, our and Bitsends developer, can give even deeper insights.

Ihank you for inventing HODL CPU/RAM mining, its an idea, that was needed, to give average users their own feeling to mine a coin.
Its in my opinion an important experience for getting used to crypto and is an adoption booster.

have fun
deep regards
Matthias  Smiley

Jump to: