Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 27. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

Bittrex Update

Managed to get my message onto Bills table and
to the Bittrex Attorney, Mr Frederick, we are working with, for the compliance process.

So we are getting closer and as i assumed, at least Mr. Frederick, seemed to have no clue about this
de-listing message. Expect me to update you immediately ...

also from now on, instant exchange into Europecoin unter our domain:

https://exchange.europecoin.eu.org

integration into our website, follows after rebranding of the exchange page

have fun
Matthias  Grin

legendary

We just got an invitation to Barcelona

if you are there and around and if you like to schedule a meeting,
just drop me a line here  ...

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

P.S. Don't waste to much of your valuable time worrying about Bittrex.
       Tough i would be disappointed from them, because i like them, we would just be fine anyway ...

Activity: 287
Merit: 115
Bittrex always follows the market, as they relisted us once, they would do it again.[/size]

Doesn't seem to follow this time. Delisting it now makes no sense and they're still doing it. I'd say good riddance if they do it now. Drop all partnership plans and let's move on. They're nothing but fucking snakes anyway.
If you look at my post thru the years this is what i was always worried about. On several occasions Ive taken my own coins and btc to make volume I was always watching this in the years past. I assumed like 6 months or so ago we would have plenty of volume to stay alive and  I stopped even looking at it. I and others that liked the project and wanted it to stay on Bittrex spent thousands of coins and thousands of dollars to keep us listed.  We have paid our dues i have no more to give. Makes me sick. The project will go on, would have been good to have Bittrex on our side. No reason to hate them, they collect fees for their money. Sad they will now miss out on the best part. Fish

I'm sorry but I don't know if that was poke on me or what..? Or if you even want me to reply something?

I've spent plenty of my coins too, and indeed on Bittrex. Who ever even said I hate them because they collect fees for their service? I'd say that's only natural. Here's a nutty thought that it's pretty much requirement for them to collect something out of their service. That's not why I hate them. I hate them because they locked down thousands of accounts without prior notice.

Sure it would have been great to have them on our side, but if they're going to make that decision to delist ERC then - in my opinion - it's good riddance and no looking back.
No poke at all just figured id state some facts too. the main point was this could happen. I knew it and we have come very close to this before. I just mean its all business to them they just want money. The members of this community all paid a lot to play the game. They should have at least given the project a chance to come to fruition when it was this close. Again not any of this is directed at you RataXes.  Just talking it out here.

Yeah sorry, I don't know what triggered me - probably Bittrex. Let's hope they'll give some kind of comment to Matthias, and rather sooner than later. Then again, I wouldn't be even a tad surprised if they wouldn't reply at all.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hope it the team will accomplish all goals
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
With Bittrex or without, the project will continue to grow and become bigger.
Of course it would be a pity to lose this exchange, but Matthias knows perfectly well how to do business and what to do to succeed.
We have a ready FinanceCloud device and its official presentation in Malta will be soon.

Gentlemen, it will be good and even very good.

Smiley
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Bittrex always follows the market, as they relisted us once, they would do it again.[/size]

Doesn't seem to follow this time. Delisting it now makes no sense and they're still doing it. I'd say good riddance if they do it now. Drop all partnership plans and let's move on. They're nothing but fucking snakes anyway.
If you look at my post thru the years this is what i was always worried about. On several occasions Ive taken my own coins and btc to make volume I was always watching this in the years past. I assumed like 6 months or so ago we would have plenty of volume to stay alive and  I stopped even looking at it. I and others that liked the project and wanted it to stay on Bittrex spent thousands of coins and thousands of dollars to keep us listed.  We have paid our dues i have no more to give. Makes me sick. The project will go on, would have been good to have Bittrex on our side. No reason to hate them, they collect fees for their money. Sad they will now miss out on the best part. Fish

I'm sorry but I don't know if that was poke on me or what..? Or if you even want me to reply something?

I've spent plenty of my coins too, and indeed on Bittrex. Who ever even said I hate them because they collect fees for their service? I'd say that's only natural. Here's a nutty thought that it's pretty much requirement for them to collect something out of their service. That's not why I hate them. I hate them because they locked down thousands of accounts without prior notice.

Sure it would have been great to have them on our side, but if they're going to make that decision to delist ERC then - in my opinion - it's good riddance and no looking back.
No poke at all just figured id state some facts too. the main point was this could happen. I knew it and we have come very close to this before. I just mean its all business to them they just want money. The members of this community all paid a lot to play the game. They should have at least given the project a chance to come to fruition when it was this close. Again not any of this is directed at you RataXes.  Just talking it out here.

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector

first series is rolling

just paid our prototyping manufacturer in advance and the production has started

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

Hi Matthias

Another goal scored!

It's hard keeping up with the rate of progress of this project.  You're doing great!!    Shocked
legendary

first series is rolling

just paid our prototyping manufacturer in advance and the production has started

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

legendary

With Bittrex or Without Bittrex

here is our statement

FIRST of NOVEMBER is RELEASE DATE - NOTHING can stop this!

I would be surprised if they would really delist us,
given our release date, it would not make any sense at all.

But just in case, it wouldn't change our outcome in any way, price may fall,  price will rise
and Bittrex always follows the market, as they relisted us once, they would do it again.

THIS is what counts for us:

as soon as we have any comment from them,
as always ... will keep you updated ....

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

legendary
europecoin is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The BTC-ERC market will be delisted on 10/12/2018

Yeah this is shit coin!!!

shit future!!!!

Bitcoin died 1000 times and we are just catching up ,
my friend Grin

good luck buying low and get a trustworthy account,
or this trick doesn't work that well ...

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
europecoin is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The BTC-ERC market will be delisted on 10/12/2018

Yeah this is shit coin!!!

shit future!!!!
legendary

"add one service a day challenge week" day three

today we have reached a new agreement and are adding our fourth exchange to the pool,
entering the asian market. we should appear on fubt.com on about Monday.
The signing problem, i have discovered today, seems to be a border problem.
I already reported it and they should have solved it until we are ready for trade.

have fun
Matthias Grin

legendary
Continue your great work to make from this project a great success on the long hault.

I profited nicelly from the recent surge 3x higher... and now bying again the low....
That is perfect.

Focus on what matters for the success of the project!

blessings

THANK YOU for your trust, Yes focussing the important is exactly what we do Smiley
we did our homework and also have updated Bittrex today in addition to our per default regular contact with them,  so we will likely stay on bittrex,
we also have made sure to have a backup plan with two more exchanges and a surprise to be announced today.
Money is laying on the streets, because Lemmings placed it there lol.

So we will go back focussing our FINANCCLOUD API development,
because thats what really counts, In case of the unlikely to happen:
There is are crypto projects out there, that are successful outside of Bittrex.
Until Bittrex lists them (or even relists them) because they show  attractive Volume on any random exchange

btw other exchanges trading Europecoin are:
https://crex24.com/de/exchange/ERC-BTC
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ERC/BTC

and there is another one, that i wont list here, because it doesn't run on https, which is insane.

have fun
Matthias  Grin

thanks for the reply and the clarification. I could not agree more.

Sure enough TREX is not the only one... just that this is still one of the major player as an exchange.
This is why it matters probably for people.

We are lost with all the secondary / tertiary exchanges ;-)

fully agree, it would be a hard hit to loose Bittrex,
- i agree with their way of being incorruptable (they are the only ones to nrefuse money for  listing or keeping coins)
- they are as you said a major exchange
- the mot important: their API is THE gateway into third party services
- i would have some more work, to replace Bittrex api integration for Europecoin inside of Financecloud API
- i like these slightly strange but honest guys ...
- and and and

But luckily i feel we have done our homework and all this will resolve after the weekend, i know them and communicate and work with them
since over two years now, including their layer, currently working with us on compliance.

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 746
Merit: 500
Continue your great work to make from this project a great success on the long hault.

I profited nicelly from the recent surge 3x higher... and now bying again the low....
That is perfect.

blessings

THANK YOU for your trust, Yes focussing the important is exactly what we do Smiley
we did our homework and also have updated Bittrex today in addition to our per default regular contact with them,  so we will likely stay on bittrex,
we also have made sure to have a backup plan with two more exchanges and a surprise to be announced today.

Until Bittrex lists them (or even relists them) because they show  attractive Volume on any random exchange

and there is another one, that i wont list here, because it doesn't run on https, which is insane.

have fun
Matthias  Grin

thanks for the reply and the clarification. I could not agree more.

Sure enough TREX is not the only one... just that this is still one of the major player as an exchange.
This is why it matters probably for people.

We are lost with all the secondary / tertiary exchanges ;-)
legendary

That is perfect.

blessings

have fun
Matthias  Grin

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

That is perfect.

blessings
legendary

We are NOT getting delisted on Bittrex.
What you see is an automatic message. We are in touch with Bittrex and the message will
disappear after the weekend. This allready happened multiple times ....

have fun
Matthias  Wink

You seem confident enough but: are you sure? That was the first time I've seen that. I haven't been watching lately though.

...---

i know of some of our members, that are now buying like there is no tomorrow Cheesy

have fun
Matthias

.[/size]

Certainly seems so - and why wouldn't they? This situation reminds me of the time you announced that team of superstars. ERC sure had momentum going at the time. I'd probably buy myself too, but I've nothing to buy with. I'll just observe this with mild annoyance.

in this regard, we are in the same boat lol, all money spent for FINANCECLOUD API development lol 
I would give my right arm to just have one or two btc to buy a shitload of more ERC lol,  but i am also happy with
the ones i have. To be honest, there is more important stuff to care about, events like this has to be dealed with, which we do, but there is no reason
for me, to waste to much time with freaking out, we have 5 weeks left until presentation and there is a shitload of work to be done.

Also i will of course not allow this, to distract us from our promises, said so:
We will have another service to deliver today, which we will do.

just forward!
have fun
Matthias Grin

Pages:
Jump to: