Pages:
Author

Topic: Everyone loses money when the market is down right? - page 25. (Read 22173 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
No not everyone is losing money, some people make money when they short Bitcoin when the market is going down. And some people take this opportunity to buy Bitcoin and altcoin at a low price. When market recover, they will make some profit.
It's depending on a person's proficiency in determining her choices, buy or sell at the right time,
will certainly give us the advantage. I agree if not everyone is losing their money when the market going down.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
I think most of the peoples are loose the money and few of the peoples are earn profit. So not everyone loose the money because still many day traders are earn more profit in every day. But my point of view no one loose the investment because we are buying the cryptocurrency and value is down but we have same percentage of coin so again this will going to raise in soon that day we will earn more profit.

I agree. Although not everyone is experiencing losses, I do not think that everyone is losing money all the same. I say that because many people choose to be patient when the market is not doing good. Although prices of many coins are going down, one good way to counter that is by hodling your coins and not giving in and selling it while in panic.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
No not everyone is losing money, some people make money when they short Bitcoin when the market is going down. And some people take this opportunity to buy Bitcoin and altcoin at a low price. When market recover, they will make some profit.
Activity: 79
Merit: 3
Don't see why everyone is angry about the current market, this gives us another chance to buy in cheap and make massive gains, but everyone here is in panic mode.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Lots of people loss money but unlike successful trader whom constantly in the traffic of cryptocurrency ideas.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
Other thing is this.  You say these coins get pumped regardless of the market.  If that is the case and btc and everything goes down, wouldn't that mean if you do this, you buy the coin when its pumping, then sell it off when it starts to dump.  Then you immediately sell it for usdt?  Because if you sell it for btc and keep btc, and btc keeps dropping, then you don't make any money.  Thoughts or comments on this?
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
not everyone loses money! there are many different strategies used by people and make of them can easily mean not losing anything at all. for example the simplest one is to invest long term in bitcoin. imagine you have bought bitcoin last year when things were calm and the rise had not yet started. then you could have buy bitcoin between $900 to $2000 and no matter what the current price is, you would be in a big profit. you might have even sold a little on top ($20k) and make a huge profit while still holding a lot of bitcoin.

or another strategy that is favorite by many is to go around in the altcoin market and only find the coins that are on the rise ie. getting pumped. you can buy these coins during the rise and make a big profit short term. these coins don't care what is generally going on in the market, they get pumped nonetheless.

How do you know which coins are getting pumped?  Coinmarketcap?   Can you explain strategy in this?  Look at the coins getting pumped in the last 1 hour, last 12 hour, 24 hour, how many?  Then once you buy it and the moment it start dropping say 10 percent, you sell it off?  Is that what you mean?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
you shouldn't be thinking about what others are doing and what everyone makes or loses. instead try to focus on what strategy fits you best during each market cycle. if you think you can't make profit during the drops or can not figure out how to do it then don't trade during the drops. it is that simple.
and if you want then you have to focus on where the money has gone. try watching the price of different coins and see which one is rising among thousands of them dropping.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
You are wrong there are lot  of trader who earn even more bigger during bearish market as people are panic selling there are some who are also catching all the lower price that being sold by those losing traders and once t he market recover slightly  they would sell and wait for another wave of panic selling.
Activity: 196
Yes, that's for sure, everyone drops a bit of capital as the price of coins goes down, but rest assured the market will rise again.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
On the contrary many people earn a huge amount of money when market down because market is manipulated by whales they bought a large amount of good coins in a bloody market and once the market back to tracks they got a huge profit its an easy money if you have enough funds for trading like $10k is a very good amount to join in the game.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
Ofcourse we are just people and we are also afraid of losing big money so we are also panic to sell at a low cost so the money will not be bigger when markets fall Cheesy
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
when the market goes down someone loses money is a natural thing, because now the market conditions are unpredictable. but we can continue to believe and be optimistic if the loss is only temporary if it is still holding. in the future the market will return to the highest position.
Activity: 112
That's common sense, the market loses everyone's money, so many people keep and many fear the market down so they decide to sell at a relatively low price. long time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
No for sure, if you hold a stable coin then you can't lose money in a down market, there are much more way regarding not losing in a down market.
Activity: 11
Those who cashed out at the mountains peek don't loose anything, but mostly yeah, everybody is loosing here.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Not at all. Because there have some technique to save money from loss when the market is down. If the trader can take proper step, he doesn't suffer from loss.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
not everyone loses money! there are many different strategies used by people and make of them can easily mean not losing anything at all. for example the simplest one is to invest long term in bitcoin. imagine you have bought bitcoin last year when things were calm and the rise had not yet started. then you could have buy bitcoin between $900 to $2000 and no matter what the current price is, you would be in a big profit. you might have even sold a little on top ($20k) and make a huge profit while still holding a lot of bitcoin.

or another strategy that is favorite by many is to go around in the altcoin market and only find the coins that are on the rise ie. getting pumped. you can buy these coins during the rise and make a big profit short term. these coins don't care what is generally going on in the market, they get pumped nonetheless.
Activity: 280
my advice when your coin that bought reaches a decrease of up to 10% I hope you just stop losing.
because if you go deeper down it can spend your money there.

sometimes it's a difficult choice but for good, anything must be done.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
No looses from this day bro. Already bitcoin rally towards to stable value by today. We will find the bitcoin price go to big bump in the market in upcoming month for sure. While you need to invest on the coin means this is the right time for you.
I do not have big fund on fiat cash some holding around 1.84 BTC in my blockchain wallet for some months thats what I expecting reach the peak value mate.
Pages:
Jump to: