Pages:
Author

Topic: everything will be ok. trust in crypto. - page 15. (Read 29961 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 10:06:09 AM
I like and agree with your words that we can't be fooled anymore, but don't let love fool us. The current market situation does make all confused, disgusted and disappointed, we seem to have been mocked. But that's love and I don't care whatsoever, if there is a chance to buy then I buy and if the price is cheap I will also buy, continue to fold crypto assets and I believe we will be a lucky person in the future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
September 07, 2018, 09:58:04 AM
It will definetely be great! Just keep believing folks and crypto will survive. Without those poor panicking people that cries now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 07, 2018, 09:24:46 AM
Bulls are preparing for the take off. Hodl your coins and wait for the pump that will change our lives. It will be an early christmas gift to us crypto lovers.
Activity: 326
September 07, 2018, 08:52:53 AM
here is nothing new,
everithyng will be ok,
we can see market reborn soon

Yes, I also think like that, and I remain optimistic that Crypto will be fine and will recover the price, but some people doubt Crypto's development in the future, but I will not be affected by some news that crypto will die.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 07, 2018, 08:36:39 AM
Yes definitely all of it will be fine, just wait an relax yourselves. this is just another year and bearish stage for the whole crypto industry. I believe when the big crash started there will be another all time highs for all the coins out there for sure.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 07:46:19 AM
I also believe that, crypto's future will soon recover so that when buying now at low prices will make us successful and get big profits, I am always sure that the market will recover soon.
Activity: 364
September 07, 2018, 07:24:21 AM
Yes, I have very strong trust in crypto and believe in the future because it is a very good community and you can earn as much profit as you want as long as you are very good a making right choices of coin to invest in. Even with the current condition of the market, I still believe in crypto because I am sure when the market recover from the fall which is temporary, the prices of coin will begin to grow.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 07:20:15 AM
I think that institutional money are buying cheap Bitcoin for a good amount of time. It's just that they don't go on CNBC bragging about it. Once they have their bags full they will proudly announce that they're going into crypto trading and then all the dumb money will FOMO and grow the price.
A crypto market is so small that several large institutional investors will be able to play with difficulty in one direction. And I would like it to be true, and I hope so.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 06:55:11 AM
here is nothing new,
everithyng will be ok,

https://i.imgur.com/utj9lF3.jpg

agree,keep calm and buy more when the price go down
Activity: 434
September 07, 2018, 06:22:02 AM
I think that institutional money are buying cheap Bitcoin for a good amount of time. It's just that they don't go on CNBC bragging about it. Once they have their bags full they will proudly announce that they're going into crypto trading and then all the dumb money will FOMO and grow the price.
Activity: 396
September 07, 2018, 04:40:02 AM
yeah, i love crypto. I believe that crypto is just beginning, so I am not in a hurry. I am looking forward to the value that crypto can create in the future. At that time, we will look back and see that we will thank ourselves today.
Activity: 126
September 07, 2018, 04:34:19 AM
its all is just mind blowing, crypto not ends, whale just bring back it to the beginning again which they start accumulating a lot,
and we are now just wait how long they need to full fill their bags again before start to the moon Grin
Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 04:15:52 AM
Dark times are almost over. One more deep deep spike to below of current level (after some recovery during next days) and millions of new people come to crypto industry.
Activity: 378
September 07, 2018, 03:34:37 AM
When the market is going down only panic sellers will start roaring about the market but to people who are very experienced will always wait for the market to recover. Sometimes may not work according to your prediction, so the only major thing we have to adopt is to move according to the market.
Activity: 280
September 07, 2018, 03:19:52 AM
I believe that the market will be fine, crypto will start to grow and the market will return to normal, continue your trading and tactics, hold down the altcoins that you have and do not complain because whatever your complaints and resentments will not make everything change.
Activity: 378
September 07, 2018, 02:42:49 AM
here is nothing new,
everithyng will be ok,

Yes let us think it in a positive way. Just enjoy the market for it will give us profit.
Activity: 966
September 06, 2018, 11:59:21 PM
in God we trust  Grin, good news is good to sell, bloody red is time to buy, keep save and enjoy your waves..
Activity: 47
September 06, 2018, 11:12:16 PM
All I see in times like today and the last 8 months even are opportunities to buy. People need to stop investing and trading with emotion, make informed decisions and research what you're buying. Then research and do T.A. and F.A. when you're trading. Learn to play the long and short side to capitalize no matter what the market is doing. Simple things once you remove the emotion from it all.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
September 06, 2018, 07:55:06 PM
Currently, in a cryptocurrency crisis, you should be calm and patient to avoid making the wrong decisions at this time. As everything will be ok at the end of the year, and the market will rebound and grow strongly on the exchange rate. So you should wait for the bright future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
September 06, 2018, 07:31:37 PM
Yes, this is a part of the cryptocurrency. We enjoyed a lot when bitcoin hits almost 20K USD, at this moment, the crypto market is down but if we stay strong with hodl our coins then the crypto market will reborn very soon. Most of the people lost their hope that this year crypto market will not grow, but no one knows the future. Who thought 1 bitcoin can equal to 20K USD? So, we have to be strong with our trust on crypto, because everything will be okay.
Pages:
Jump to: