Pages:
Author

Topic: everything will be ok. trust in crypto. - page 16. (Read 29961 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 07:23:35 PM
Said is much easier than done.LOL. There are so many guys said that they believe in cryptocurrency but finally they became panic seller when price of cryptocurrencies which they were holding dumped to hell and their balance decreased about 10 times. LOL.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 07:13:42 PM
here is nothing new,
everithyng will be ok,
we can see market reborn soon

There really is no reason for a global panic.Everything that happens indicates strategic development.And local drawdowns are not a problem.

CHINA + BAN crypto activity.
this is reason, but we can see crypto world to the moon ^^
You are so funny, china doesn't even release any announcement about that. the only news that give a lot of impact to the crypto is from US. people are selling their bitcoin due to the ETF announcement.
It has become the main concern why the price of crypto plunged a lot to the bottom.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 06:37:55 PM
here is nothing new,
everithyng will be ok,

Yes. Keep on believing in crypto will bring us to succeds. Even we see the market is down it doesn't mean that we throw our hopes that crypto market will surpassed this kind of situation. For me I'm keep on believing and hoping that crypto will rise again.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 06, 2018, 06:33:06 PM
Dude man, I like that t-shirt. Well, like the early swings that we've through is this something that we have to worry about? we've seen on how quick the crypto market can rise and fall. We are even in the bear market since the beginning of this year so why complain if we see a plummet that happened for a day? this is nothing new, correct and if some newbies there invested recently. Use this experience to grow and learn from the market.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
September 06, 2018, 05:42:41 PM
Damn that Tee. Will look forward to buy something like that, only much cooler.

As long as we have idiots dealing with crypto, everything may not be ok. I still don't understand why there is a crash here out of nowhere, people should be talking about it,but they'd rather spend their shitposting about illlogical things. Oh the good ole bitcoin forum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
September 06, 2018, 03:49:42 PM
here is nothing new,
everithyng will be ok,

There really is no reason for a global panic.Everything that happens indicates strategic development.And local drawdowns are not a problem.

CHINA + BAN crypto activity.
this is reason, but we can see crypto world to the moon ^^
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 03:04:38 PM
here is nothing new,
everithyng will be ok,

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 02:28:55 PM
here is nothing new,
everithyng will be ok,

this is very creative of you and a correct depiction of the reality about the cryptocurrency market. The truth is that I strongly believe in the future of the market despite the relax posture it maintained throughout the beginning of the year to now. The self correction only took longer than expected but a great future lies ahead particularly in the coming year.
Activity: 260
September 06, 2018, 02:19:01 PM
Indeed, I agree market will rebound sooner or later, It's just that we need to hold on to what ever is bought even if it's at all time high. Though it looks like weak investors are trying to get out of their positions in a hurry. I think they are confused in between cutting loss or keep holding it for long.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
September 06, 2018, 01:58:17 PM
Yes, there are many investors who have lost confidence in cryptocurrency, perhaps because there are currently many ICO projects that have ended, or many investors have suffered losses, so investors are leaving the cryptocurrency at this time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 06, 2018, 01:38:22 PM
here is nothing new,
everithyng will be ok,

Now bitcoin value go cheaper in the marketplace. I really do not know the reason behind for this price dump as I get information from my telegram friends group. I see that worth of the cryptocurrencies from the past 2 years but all the time we can be find more profit in some days.

Some one said me, one of the person sold the bitcoin in huge number on exchanges we need to hodl and wait for the next bullish run in the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 01:19:42 PM
Can't be fooled indeed. Actually, anyone who understands the benefit they stand to gain in the long run while being a part of the early adopters  will not be fooled for any reason by anyone. Trends are always bound to change at some point no matter what, which means any smart person right now will be looking for ways to even be buying lower than worrying if everything will be OK or not.
Activity: 490
September 06, 2018, 12:47:27 PM
here is nothing new,
everithyng will be ok,

Pages:
Jump to: