Pages:
Author

Topic: everything will be ok. trust in crypto. - page 2. (Read 29961 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
January 13, 2019, 07:15:08 AM
im Draper is still holding his Bitcoin stash (worth ~$18 million); believes BTC can become a global, decentralized, frictionless store of value and digital cash.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/affzmb/tim_draper_is_still_holding_his_bitcoin_stash/?utm_source=ifttt
Activity: 555
Merit: 10
January 08, 2019, 11:04:06 AM
very good picture, I was very calm and didn't panic, because crypto would return and be stable, with prices going up and down and already becoming habit.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
January 08, 2019, 10:54:35 AM
I am optimistic that in 2019 this will realize the expectations of the holders to see better growth than last year, and in this year there will be a possibility of a bull run.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
January 08, 2019, 09:57:17 AM
Yes, we expect everything to be ok, very soon in the crypto market.
Not just hope, prices in the market have now proven that their prices are really recovering and we all witness that negative news does not continue to affect the price of crypto currencies
copper member
Activity: 258
January 08, 2019, 05:43:09 AM
Yes, we expect everything to be ok, very soon in the crypto market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 03, 2019, 01:01:56 AM
I think that the worst is behind us. Now the only unknown is how long the market will be rebuilding, or how quickly we work off our losses.
Let's hope we will not have to wait until next Christmas.
I agree, the worst is over, but the best still have to wait and maybe a lot, this year is needed to gain strength for a new breakthrough, immediately after a strong drop in prices, a powerful growth will not go
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
January 02, 2019, 12:19:29 AM
I will still believe in crypto that everything will be fine, even though the market is currently not possible and the price is down but I am sure that all will return to normal soon and crypto will increase.

We all believe in it! We waited the whole year 2018 until the bear market is over. I think the recent increases are a very good signal and price drops will finally end.
We might be thankful that all the declining trend had stop and even recover a little bit but it is not enough to compensate for many losses it made.
Such pumps will give us courage of not  losing crypto in our hands and make a way to trust it again.
That's right,  we came into like these for almost 1year and the price now we're looking good. 
We saw also that ETH were almost taking over Ripple and I hope it could be in the 2nd place again. If Ethereum will back into it's place,  definitely a lot of ICOs will succeed.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
December 30, 2018, 08:04:25 PM
I think that the worst is behind us. Now the only unknown is how long the market will be rebuilding, or how quickly we work off our losses.
Let's hope we will not have to wait until next Christmas.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
December 30, 2018, 07:59:31 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48714130

Those who experience loss, in fact are caused by what they do themselves such as selling coins when prices are down. In my opinion this can happen to anyone, especially for those who cannot control the emotions that have always been covering it.

here is nothing new,
everithyng will be ok,
we can see market reborn soon

Whatever happened, definitely happened again that's the true nature of market work. Now, most crypto users may be languishing but in the future market conditions will surely return to the excitement. The investors who had previously left crypto would undoubtedly return to enliven the crypto market.
I hope that is true, I really like your words "Whatever happens, it will happen again" we really hope that market conditions will recover and prices will rise again, maybe it all takes time, so we just need to be patient waiting for it all.

Thank you friend. You are right, patient in waiting and believe that their prices will recover are capital that we must plant strong in ourselves so that we can always control our emotions so that we can avoid panic selling.

Exactly, the market situation makes us have to be patient, especially if we keep abreast of the ever-changing market developments. This happens and needs to be understood if this event is not the first but every year there must be, so relearning accepts the situation and indeed everything will be fine.

Yup, that's right. I like to hear positive words from all of you, and I hope this kind of opinion can foster public enthusiasm for cryptocurrencies especially among other users for those who think positively.

Therefore, do not underestimate the popularity of cryptocurrency which has been proven to be able to improve our financial needs, both by trading and investing. Now the crypto price is sold very low, let's make this moment a good time to buy, because tomorrow, next week, or next month, maybe we won't see prices as low as this.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
December 30, 2018, 07:52:52 PM
here is nothing new,
everithyng will be ok,
we can see market reborn soon

this is the least but the best thing we can do at this moment which is to just believe for positive things to occur. If we would let ourselves be drowned from frustrations and greed due to the huge loss that we are seeing at this moment, things would be by far worse. Believe and be patient at times like this. Once recovery occur, profit will again be earned. Those who will be patient at times like this, will surely earn the reward from doing so. There is a chance which we can grab on at this bloody situation so don't lose hope.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
December 30, 2018, 06:43:40 PM
I will still believe in crypto that everything will be fine, even though the market is currently not possible and the price is down but I am sure that all will return to normal soon and crypto will increase.

We all believe in it! We waited the whole year 2018 until the bear market is over. I think the recent increases are a very good signal and price drops will finally end.
We might be thankful that all the declining trend had stop and even recover a little bit but it is not enough to compensate for many losses it made.
Such pumps will give us courage of not  losing crypto in our hands and make a way to trust it again.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
December 30, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
December 30, 2018, 06:21:26 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
December 30, 2018, 05:28:35 PM
It's an interesting moment in blockchain world. The future market growth depends equally on mass adoption and thenew distributed tech that goes beyond what we have now. We could do pretty well with mass adoption but we'd better come up with some new cool tech too Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
December 30, 2018, 12:25:54 PM
I am reading these types of posts from April 2018, and after 2 days this year will be finished and there is no improvement in market. It is getting worst day by day. I am very positive person but sometimes it is really difficult to maintain patience, I have gut feelings that it will recover but I am also getting tired of this downward trend. Now looking on new year for improvement.
Activity: 185
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
December 30, 2018, 12:02:46 PM
Crypto has a very good future and will surely grow and will have many supporters. We don't need to worry about crypto conditions that are being experienced because this condition will definitely turn around. And now it's a good time to buy coins because the market continues to run with positive trends.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
December 30, 2018, 10:48:48 AM
That is a nice inspiration from the OP. I know very well that one day, crypto will be in good shape so I am watching the market very closely to take advantage of the market at the right time. I am never frustrated by the current market trend in any way because I know it shall be well one day.
Activity: 459
December 29, 2018, 04:37:36 AM
I am not optimistic about the cryptocurrency market in the next six months. Now the market has rebounded, but the cryptocurrency market will continue to decline. Now the cryptocurrency has not risen. This may require ETFs or other good news to come up. .
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
December 29, 2018, 12:38:11 AM
everyone says that bitcoin is very cheap right now, this is because they have seen that bitcoin is very expensive, they insist on forgetting that bitcoin starts all of zero. In my opinion, the market is not just about how expensive or cheap, but it's also about moments, where we have to get the right moment to be able to benefit
Activity: 420
December 29, 2018, 12:21:22 AM
I am also a Crypto believer and I think our market will become very great in the future. Currently the market is seriously injured because of the economic recession. But if you are sophisticated enough, invest now and keep your faith, you will be rich in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: