Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 154. (Read 108030 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
November 24, 2017, 06:42:20 AM
Evolution is just a theory, and sure it has a lot of holes; but holes will be filled.

Of course, if someone prefers, you can believe in a strange old guy somewhere in the sky....
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
November 24, 2017, 06:36:30 AM
Yes this evolution theory is hoax..in a first place who would want to become a gorilla or chimpanzee?.. if this indeed true why they are not changing.. why these animal did not evolved if this is true?.. not even the author of this theory prove it himself...the Bible says.. we are created by God in his own image he created male and female... and also Isa 40:22 says He sits enthrone  above the circle of the earth...therefore the earth is round not flat.

Are you trying to look stupid by posting this?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 24, 2017, 03:57:48 AM
Yes this evolution theory is hoax..in a first place who would want to become a gorilla or chimpanzee?.. if this indeed true why they are not changing.. why these animal did not evolved if this is true?.. not even the author of this theory prove it himself...the Bible says.. we are created by God in his own image he created male and female... and also Isa 40:22 says He sits enthrone  above the circle of the earth...therefore the earth is round not flat.
Activity: 87
October 18, 2017, 03:01:54 AM
In the past , it is been confuse many people , the theory that they build , but live theory of evolution , there was never any facts about that theory .
September 29, 2017, 10:10:53 AM
I don't believed in Evolution, I believed what my Bible says and how God created Adan and Eve and also the world. ☺

It actually seems like it happened the other way around- That humans created Gods according to their liking.

In reality all religions have similar principles: morality, good will, purity. But the thing is, people forget about these things, and hope that if they accept Jesus christ, Allah, Buddha, or whoever else as their lord all mighty, that this itself gives them the access to the heavenly kingdom with all the benefits. And so they praise the lord, but at the same time the followers don't change their habit patterns. so what is so good about just praising some icon, because doing only that doesn't make the person any better.

The truth is that an avarage religion (blind)follower is as unhappy and miserable as any other sheelpe working blindly to pay the bills.

Actually, it is the other way around.

Over the thousands of years, there have been scattered ideas about evolution. But there has always been great strength in the idea of God/god(s).

Now days people are tired of looking at the ideas of God, so they make themselves out to be God/gods by developing an extended form of evolution.

So gods (people) still exist. And they are creating for themselves a chunk of foolishness in evolution, so that they can be like God, and make their own creation... at least in their minds.

Evolution is not only a hoax. It is also a religion. It also science fiction.

Cool

1. God makes imperfect humans knowing they will fail

2. He then makes his son which is himself to suicide for himself so he could forgive humanity (although he created it)

3. He didn't forgive anyone at all since we are still here and not in heaven

4. He says he will comeback (no one knows what he is waiting for)

Not only are you making assumptions in the things you say above, but God didn't use evolution to make any of it.

Cool

Assumptions? It's all written in the bible wtf you talking about.

Assumptions, until one sees the solid science that backs up the fact that evolution is a hoax.

Cool

The solid science that backs up the fact that evolution is real?

This is what you believe:

2. He then makes his son which is himself to suicide for himself so he could forgive humanity (although he created it)

Why would anyone take your word seriously?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 29, 2017, 09:16:38 AM
I don't believed in Evolution, I believed what my Bible says and how God created Adan and Eve and also the world. ☺

It actually seems like it happened the other way around- That humans created Gods according to their liking.

In reality all religions have similar principles: morality, good will, purity. But the thing is, people forget about these things, and hope that if they accept Jesus christ, Allah, Buddha, or whoever else as their lord all mighty, that this itself gives them the access to the heavenly kingdom with all the benefits. And so they praise the lord, but at the same time the followers don't change their habit patterns. so what is so good about just praising some icon, because doing only that doesn't make the person any better.

The truth is that an avarage religion (blind)follower is as unhappy and miserable as any other sheelpe working blindly to pay the bills.

Over the thousands of years, there have been scattered ideas about evolution. But there has always been great strength in the idea of God/god(s).

Now days people are tired of looking at the ideas of God, so they make themselves out to be God/gods by developing an extended form of evolution.

So gods (people) still exist. And they are creating for themselves a chunk of foolishness in evolution, so that they can be like God, and make their own creation... at least in their minds.

Cool

Not only are you making assumptions in the things you say above, but God didn't use evolution to make any of it.

Cool

Assumptions, until one sees the solid science that backs up the fact that evolution is a hoax.

Cool
September 29, 2017, 08:58:30 AM

Cool

Cool

legendary
September 29, 2017, 08:53:02 AM

Cool

Cool
September 29, 2017, 06:01:02 AM

Cool

legendary
September 28, 2017, 08:02:06 PM

Cool
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
September 28, 2017, 07:27:33 PM

legendary
September 23, 2017, 09:58:27 PM
One of earths great unanswerable questions. I dont think evolution is a hoax. What is more likely to be a hoax is that outlandish religious story that a person had 40 animals on a boat for

months at at time. Oh and did I forget to mention this ship was huge and these people did not have master craftman skills. That is the true hoax my good people, such rubbish

Sounds like an outlandish religious story. Where did you pick this one up? Perhaps you can quote it from its source? While we are waiting...

... evolution is still a hoax.

Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 23, 2017, 07:59:46 PM
Activity: 103
September 23, 2017, 07:48:17 PM
One of earths great unanswerable questions. I dont think evolution is a hoax. What is more likely to be a hoax is that outlandish religious story that a person had 40 animals on a boat for

months at at time. Oh and did I forget to mention this ship was huge and these people did not have master craftman skills. That is the true hoax my good people, such rubbish

September 23, 2017, 10:05:45 AM
Evolution is a complete hoax, because it is scientifically impossible for it to have happened.

Cool

Just like the globe, the earth is flat, everything is a hoax

Cause and effect show that everything is programmed. We have found countless cause and effect operations in all of nature, even in basic physics. We have found nothing that we can say for certain does not operate through cause and effect... that is, that operates through spontaneity. This means that there is no such thing as random selection. The whole Theory of Evolution fails at this, one point.

Since science understands cause and effect entirely, science knows that evolution is simply a fanciful science fiction story. When it is portrayed as reality, evolution is a hoax.

Cool

The bible says the earth is flat, therefore the earth is flat period.

You misunderstand. Only perfection is good. The perfection of cause and effect keeps the physics of the universe right on schedule. If it didn't, the violent nuclear reactions in the stars would have destroyed the universe long ago.

People make mistakes. They admit it. They at least admit it to themselves. Because they make mistakes, they are bad. Perfection is the only good thing.

And if you think that perfect cause and effect in people is what causes them to be good in their mistakes, realize that people don't have any control over cause and effect. That's why they still make mistakes at the level wherein they operate.

Cool

You don't even listen to your own bible, it clearly says the earth is flat, you should talk to your religious friends at the flat earth thread and ask them.
legendary
September 23, 2017, 07:46:53 AM
Evolution is a complete hoax, because it is scientifically impossible for it to have happened.

Cool

Cause and effect show that everything is programmed. We have found countless cause and effect operations in all of nature, even in basic physics. We have found nothing that we can say for certain does not operate through cause and effect... that is, that operates through spontaneity. This means that there is no such thing as random selection. The whole Theory of Evolution fails at this, one point.

Since science understands cause and effect entirely, science knows that evolution is simply a fanciful science fiction story. When it is portrayed as reality, evolution is a hoax.

Cool

You misunderstand. Only perfection is good. The perfection of cause and effect keeps the physics of the universe right on schedule. If it didn't, the violent nuclear reactions in the stars would have destroyed the universe long ago.

People make mistakes. They admit it. They at least admit it to themselves. Because they make mistakes, they are bad. Perfection is the only good thing.

And if you think that perfect cause and effect in people is what causes them to be good in their mistakes, realize that people don't have any control over cause and effect. That's why they still make mistakes at the level wherein they operate.

Cool
September 23, 2017, 07:10:35 AM

Cool

Cool

legendary
September 23, 2017, 06:31:18 AM

Cool

Cool
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 03:54:53 AM
Next stage of evolution will be man made. Combining different creatures dna to create abomonation.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 03:46:27 AM
Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE
Absoulutely yes, Its 100% not true because if we believe on that why still there are monkey,
It should have been none, also why some of people looks like horse,cat,etc.
Its always the best we are came from God than monkeys.
Jump to: