Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 155. (Read 108030 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 01:09:39 AM
Think about it ... would it be so strange that a fish starts crawling,
we are talking about 1 fish, we are talking about the descendants of this fish,
would it be strange that the get more and more adapted to breathing air etc/
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
September 22, 2017, 10:47:35 PM
Whether evolution is proven scientifically or not, there is a reality to prove then evolution exists. Humanity and other living creatures are adapting themselves to environmental conditions through years. This is the proof for evolution for sure.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 22, 2017, 07:40:33 PM
Evolution is a complete hoax, because it is scientifically impossible for it to have happened.

Cool

Just like the globe, the earth is flat, everything is a hoax
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 22, 2017, 04:23:44 PM
Evolution is a complete hoax, because it is scientifically impossible for it to have happened.

Cool
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 21, 2017, 03:31:16 PM
yes I totally agree with you
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
September 21, 2017, 02:05:04 PM
Evolution is real, it is not a hoax. Learn to live with it.
copper member
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
September 06, 2017, 04:14:56 AM
Some people who have heard of "the theory of evolution" or "Darwinism" may assume that the concepts are only concerned with the field of biology and have no effect on everyday life. This assumption is very wrong because this theory is more than a biological concept.the theory of evolution has become the foundation of a philosophy that misleads most humans. The philosophy is "materialism," which contains a number of false thoughts about why and how humans appeared on earth. Materialism teaches that nothing but matter and matter is the essence of everything, both living and non-living.starting from this thinking, materialism denies the existence of the Creator.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
September 06, 2017, 03:42:05 AM
How can a human change to be smarter than an ape..     

A theory i have Undecided..

Have you ever thought how did we change from an ape to be smart..

The ape could of had a type of autism and then over many many years the human formed .. Kiss

People with 'smart genes' are more likely to have autism ..
www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article.../People-smart-genes-likely-autism.html
23 May 2017 - Look Closely: 24 Photos That Will Make Your Palms SweatyLivestly ... Autism is linked to intelligence: People with 'smart genes' are more likely to have the ... Autism, more properly known as autism spectrum disorders (ASD) ..

Have you ever thought how did we change from an ape to be smart..

A ape could of fell of a tree and banged it's head and made it smart not smart as a human but smarter than the most apes way smarter..

Ingenious Minds- Head Injury Reveals Hidden Talent - YouTube
Video for man bangs head and becomes smart▶ 2:46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxRBxK9xlyI
23 Feb 2011 - Uploaded by Science Channel
Watch Ingenious Minds Thursdays @ 10pm! ... Derek Amato hits his head while catching a football, and can

Woman chaser' Jason Padgett woke up a math genius after he was ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Woman-chaser-woke-math-genius-knocked-muggers-says-n...
18 Feb 2015 - Store worker becomes math genius after suffering blow to the head ... 'I don't know if I got smarter or if it's something I always could have done,' he told KOMO. ... Man becomes mathematical genius after blow to the head .... So getting hit on the head caused him to be interested in mathematics, which he .

Struck lucky: 8 people who got a bump on the head - and became ...
www.mirror.co.uk › News › Weird News › Medical miracles
21 Apr 2014 - But Jason Padgett really did wake up a changed man. ... Hit on the side of the head with a baseball aged 10, Orlando Serrell was knocked out .

Now if it was a bump or autism the change could of been so small today like a ape catching something eating it then using it's skin to keep warm and that change could of been passed to it's off spring and over many many years we have humans ..

Way would a human get a bang on the head or autism and an ape not get the same?..
We are both similar species from this earth so why not?..

And why haven't monkeys changed because we humans kill everything in sight Wink..So no time for nothing to change MAYBE Undecided..

We hunt everything..    would we allow the tiger to become the boss?       we humans are the boss ..
So the only change over time is extinction because we are the major specie we humans ..

Look at war in the past we would wipe out all existence of the people we done battle with if we won..
So we don't know how smart some people was in the past..
Different people could of had better technology than another but killed them because it was voodoo ..

But it could of been just as simple as an ape getting autism or a bang on the head for it to become smart then pass it on for the change to happen.. Wink.

And if you find out i am right just send me my money in BITCOIN ..
I should well win this Wink..   Nobel peace prize..Don't forget to send the prize money in bitcoin Grin..
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 06, 2017, 12:50:37 AM
If we are from monkey, why now all monkey became humankind  Cry

Because that's how evolution works.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=evolution+why+are+there+still+monkeys
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 06, 2017, 12:44:19 AM

That video has been deleted, Evolution theory is hoax.
If we are from monkey, why now all monkey became humankind  Cry
Evolution Theory not happend on this earth, many says just like Egg or Chicken first.
Cannot proveable, even though monkey has almost same bone fragment.
I found this youtube
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VOQ7V5J0Q-4
There is explaination Theory Darwin about Evolution on earth cannot change into another race.
Vod
legendary
September 05, 2017, 09:25:29 PM
When Jesus sent His disciples out to do evangelism work, he told them to shake the dust off their feet when they were rejected. I have worked special with you, hoping for your salvation. But there comes a time...

Yes, I understand your fairy tale belief. 

Of course, after almost a thousand pages of you just posting obvious BS, I don't have much hope for you.  But I keep trying!   Grin

legendary
September 05, 2017, 09:23:43 PM
That's too bad. You have (had?) such opportunity for greatness with God in Heaven. There still is time for you.

I find it creepy that you think so much of me in relation to your fairy tale.   Undecided

When Jesus sent His disciples out to do evangelism work, he told them to shake the dust off their feet when they were rejected. I have worked special with you, hoping for your salvation. But there comes a time...

Matthew 7:6, Jesus speaking:
Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Cool
Vod
legendary
September 05, 2017, 09:16:04 PM
That's too bad. You have (had?) such opportunity for greatness with God in Heaven. There still is time for you.

I find it creepy that you think so much of me in relation to your fairy tale.   Undecided
legendary
September 05, 2017, 09:15:18 PM
The more you resist God, the more He will give you strength to resist Him. Pretty soon you won't exist at all. You will resist yourself right out of existence.

I'm not worried about the murderous ideas of your fairy tale.

Cool

Cool
Vod
legendary
September 05, 2017, 09:14:58 PM
The Bible, and those books that explain the things of the Bible, are the books of life.

No, they are the books of the ignorant and weak.

So easy to believe someone all powerful is watching out for you at all times.  It's blissful.

Cool
legendary
September 05, 2017, 09:12:40 PM
At least the voices in your head are amused.  Hopefully they don't turn violent as so many brainwashed people do.   Undecided

Because you say so?

That's why I quoted the Bible. It's because God says so.

You need to look at all the people who Coincube quotes in his Health and Religion thread. The studies that he shows us suggest that there are lots of people who are helped by religion, and many who are helped by religions that include God.

The Bible is not simply the stored up record of the people of Israel. Rather, it is a marvelous testimony that shouts "God." The history of the Bible and how it was put together defies the way people do things. Things like the Bible aren't simply made all over the place. The Bible is a marvelous one-of-a-kind testimony to God, his love, his greatness, and His salvation plan for man.

You jokers consider aliens a little, don't you? After all, there are many people who think that aliens exist. There are many records of sightings of UFOs. What is it about things that can not be explained, that if the Bible is thrown into it, all of a sudden it's anathema for you?

When are you going to realize that people are the weakest form of sentient beings in the universe and outside of it?

Cool

There are actually a ton of books even better than the bible. Fictional books are being written everyday and some of them are 10.000+ pages in total. Your bible is not that amazing at all. Full of mistakes, contradictions, immoral and barbaric laws. And you haven't even proved that what the bible says is actually true.

The Bible, and those books that explain the things of the Bible, are the books of life.

Cool
Vod
legendary
September 05, 2017, 09:07:11 PM
The more you resist God, the more He will give you strength to resist Him. Pretty soon you won't exist at all. You will resist yourself right out of existence.

I'm not worried about the murderous ideas of your fairy tale.

Cool
legendary
September 05, 2017, 09:05:55 PM

Your god only exists in your mind.  Blissful ignorance.

Cool

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 05, 2017, 08:49:48 PM
At least the voices in your head are amused.  Hopefully they don't turn violent as so many brainwashed people do.   Undecided

Because you say so?

You need to look at all the people who Coincube quotes in his Health and Religion thread. The studies that he shows us suggest that there are lots of people who are helped by religion, and many who are helped by religions that include God.

The Bible is not simply the stored up record of the people of Israel. Rather, it is a marvelous testimony that shouts "God." The history of the Bible and how it was put together defies the way people do things. Things like the Bible aren't simply made all over the place. The Bible is a marvelous one-of-a-kind testimony to God, his love, his greatness, and His salvation plan for man.

You jokers consider aliens a little, don't you? After all, there are many people who think that aliens exist. There are many records of sightings of UFOs. What is it about things that can not be explained, that if the Bible is thrown into it, all of a sudden it's anathema for you?

When are you going to realize that people are the weakest form of sentient beings in the universe and outside of it?

Cool

There are actually a ton of books even better than the bible. Fictional books are being written everyday and some of them are 10.000+ pages in total. Your bible is not that amazing at all. Full of mistakes, contradictions, immoral and barbaric laws. And you haven't even proved that what the bible says is actually true.
Vod
legendary
September 05, 2017, 08:45:28 PM

Your god only exists in your mind.  Blissful ignorance.

Cool
Jump to: