Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 157. (Read 108030 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 04, 2017, 06:25:13 PM
But you think that it was big bang that had that precise control from over 13 or 14 billion years.

Yes - the big bang created the universe 14 billion years ago.  Carbon dating proves it.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 04, 2017, 06:23:53 PM
You don't even realize how funny you sound. Some big bang explosion 13 or 14 billion years ago brought cars and their designers into being.

Evolution into intelligent creatures doesn't just happen overnight - or in six days.   Wink

We know the earth has existed for 4 billion years because of carbon dating. 

Cool

You don't even know if C-14 was around 5,000 years ago.

Mwahahahahaha!

You think that you can throw a hand full of sand in the air, and after a few billion years it becomes intelligent life.

Mwahahahahaha!

You think that some big bang explosion some 13 or 14 billion years ago made the complexity that exists. Have you never looked at an explosion? Look at all the buildings and machinery and life explosions create. Explosions make animals, and plants, and buildings, and humans, and intelligence. You are so funny.

Mwahahahahaha!

You and all your BB/evolution religious buddies are so full of stupidity that even the monkeys in the jungles are smarter. You evolved from monkeys? Even the monkeys are embarrassed when people tell them that they have something like you as a descendent.

Some people think that God made the universe 6000 years ago. And that He set cause and effect into action, and makes all present things through cause and effect activity after 6000 years.

But you think that it was big bang that had that precise control from over 13 or 14 billion years.

Mwahahahahaha!

I gotta hand it to you. You jokers have one of the funniest cults that has ever existed.

Cool
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 04, 2017, 06:10:24 PM
You don't even realize how funny you sound. Some big bang explosion 13 or 14 billion years ago brought cars and their designers into being.

Evolution into intelligent creatures doesn't just happen overnight - or in six days.   Wink

We know the earth has existed for 4 billion years because of carbon dating. 

Cool
legendary
September 04, 2017, 06:08:47 PM

Yeah, the point is that you ignored his post. You are rambling about things that have nothing to do with what he said. How do you define complex and how do you calculate the grade of complexity of something. Is it really millions of times less?

Cars have designers therefore nature also has designers is a fallacy, assumption based on nothing.

Mwahahahahaha!

You think that you can throw a hand full of sand in the air, and after a few billion years it becomes intelligent life.

Mwahahahahaha!

You think that some big bang explosion some 13 or 14 billion years ago made the complexity that exists. Have you never looked at an explosion? Look at all the buildings and machinery and life explosions create. Explosions make animals, and plants, and buildings, and humans, and intelligence. You are so funny.

Mwahahahahaha!

You and all your BB/evolution religious buddies are so full of stupidity that even the monkeys in the jungles are smarter. You evolved from monkeys? Even the monkeys are embarrassed when people tell them that they have something like you as a descendent.

Some people think that God made the universe 6000 years ago. And that He set cause and effect into action, and makes all present things through cause and effect activity after 6000 years.

Mwahahahahaha!

I gotta hand it to you. You jokers have one of the funniest cults that has ever existed.

Cool

What does any of what you said have to do with what I said?

Mwahahahahaha!

No wonder you are having trouble understanding God. You were mentally hit by some of the negative mutations you talk about.

Mwahahahahaha!

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 04, 2017, 06:02:51 PM

Yeah, the point is that you ignored his post. You are rambling about things that have nothing to do with what he said. How do you define complex and how do you calculate the grade of complexity of something. Is it really millions of times less?

Cars have designers therefore nature also has designers is a fallacy, assumption based on nothing.

Mwahahahahaha!

Mwahahahahaha!

Mwahahahahaha!

Mwahahahahaha!

Cool

What does any of what you said have to do with what I said?
legendary
September 04, 2017, 05:56:13 PM

Mwahahahahaha!

Mwahahahahaha!

Mwahahahahaha!

Mwahahahahaha!

Cool
legendary
September 04, 2017, 05:54:56 PM
Development present and we can watch it in our time period. Take a gander at the general population in the 50s of the most recent century and present-day individuals. Presently the adolescent develops and they are significantly higher. Youngsters begin to sit and walk quicker. This is a case of advancement on a short stage. On the off chance that even creationists are getting included with Bitcoins, this is a decent indication of the developing enthusiasm of digital currencies. At the point when even moronic individuals are utilizing BTC, it implies everybody can (and will) do it.

No. It's the result of electromagnetic radiation from radios and electric motors that are stimulating such growth in kids. Kids are growing too fast. That's why they can't think so well in later life. You are a great example.

Cool
legendary
September 04, 2017, 05:53:19 PM

So I guess it's ok if I have children and I kill them because they are my property.

No, 'cause your owner told you not to do this.    Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 04, 2017, 03:22:07 PM
Development present and we can watch it in our time period. Take a gander at the general population in the 50s of the most recent century and present-day individuals. Presently the adolescent develops and they are significantly higher. Youngsters begin to sit and walk quicker. This is a case of advancement on a short stage. On the off chance that even creationists are getting included with Bitcoins, this is a decent indication of the developing enthusiasm of digital currencies. At the point when even moronic individuals are utilizing BTC, it implies everybody can (and will) do it.
September 04, 2017, 03:06:16 PM
If you think evolution is not real and believe in some fairy tale book that has been used to manipulate people for thousands of years then I'm sorry you really just are not that intelligent (In the most respectful way possible)

Thank you mister genius. I might be non intelligent(no seriously, there are a lot more intelligent people than me. I know my limitations), but at least I'm not mad like some of users of this forum.

How could you not call it madness when they have three options

1. have eternal life
2. not believe it because of reasons they check out, or
3. they could choose not to believe, but instead believe, that they do not have to check, why they do not believe.

They all choose option 3. That's pure madness.

Where is the evidence? They are just claiming his findings are wrong, why? Who realized this?

I guess anyone can find that actually, by reading his work. You believe in what is written there, so I guess you were not bothered to look. Such a statements could make those people end in jail. They are not in jail, and they had not deleted this from their page hence - they had read his work and are sure that his experiments have self contradictory evidence.

What are you waiting for? Sue them. Or mail the guy that wrote your materials that you quoted. He would be glad to have his work promoted by winning such a trial in which people, that called him fraud would lose.

All that Darwin proved was that he didn't know enough to prove much of anything else.

Cool

Darwin was a theologian. His book "the origin of species" was written by someone else. Actually an evolution is a religious dogma "invented" by arabic scholars in 13th century. Later adopted by catholic theologians and masonry. Evolution is a religious dogma.

No matter how hard you try you are still a hypocrite. As I said, extremely skeptic about anything that has to do with science but so easily willing to believe what an old book tells you. You are just gullible. Your logic makes no sense.

Im extremely skeptical about things that completly contradicts itself like evolution. Its really dumb idea... and very very toxic and foolled a lot of people.

Well there's really no logical alternative to it though. It's not as if its more realistic to believe that we magically came from ashes. Weigh in all the theories of how we came to be and evolution would still the easiest thing to reality

Science is finding great technology in life and nature. Things in nature are put together in ways that it is difficult for mankind to duplicate. Here is a question to play with:

Why is the complex technology of nature so extremely complex, while the far less complex things that man produces are not made in nature?

Consider the automobile. The technology therein is millions of times less than that which is in a flower. Yet we don't see nature making any cars... even though the technology in a rock might be way less than that which is in a car. Why doesn't nature make cars?

The point is, the designer of both, the car and nature, have different goals in mind. Which designer is greater? The designer of the car? The designer of nature? All technology takes a designer to put the idea for it together.

Cool

September 04, 2017, 03:02:16 PM
If you think evolution is not real and believe in some fairy tale book that has been used to manipulate people for thousands of years then I'm sorry you really just are not that intelligent (In the most respectful way possible)

Thank you mister genius. I might be non intelligent(no seriously, there are a lot more intelligent people than me. I know my limitations), but at least I'm not mad like some of users of this forum.

1. have eternal life
3. they could choose not to believe, but instead believe, that they do not have to check, why they do not believe.

Where is the evidence? They are just claiming his findings are wrong, why? Who realized this?

I guess anyone can find that actually, by reading his work. You believe in what is written there, so I guess you were not bothered to look. Such a statements could make those people end in jail. They are not in jail, and they had not deleted this from their page hence - they had read his work and are sure that his experiments have self contradictory evidence.

What are you waiting for? Sue them. Or mail the guy that wrote your materials that you quoted. He would be glad to have his work promoted by winning such a trial in which people, that called him fraud would lose.

All that Darwin proved was that he didn't know enough to prove much of anything else.

Cool

Darwin was a theologian. His book "the origin of species" was written by someone else. Actually an evolution is a religious dogma "invented" by arabic scholars in 13th century. Later adopted by catholic theologians and masonry. Evolution is a religious dogma.

No matter how hard you try you are still a hypocrite. As I said, extremely skeptic about anything that has to do with science but so easily willing to believe what an old book tells you. You are just gullible. Your logic makes no sense.

Im extremely skeptical about things that completly contradicts itself like evolution. Its really dumb idea... and very very toxic and foolled a lot of people.

Isn't a all knowing all powerful all benevolent god a contradiction to the real world?
No, because you are considering it way too simplistically. The exact reasons why God is doing things this way are probably beyond our understanding, like God is.

In the end, the thing that He is doing is making people who will be on His side, in favor of Him, while allowing them to be this way by their own free choosing of it. Yet He is doing it in a way that those who choose to be against Him will have had ample opportunity and warning that they are destroying themselves by freely and willingly choosing to be against Him.

Such is benevolence way beyond any kind of benevolence you or I would consider for our enemies.

You know with all the evil things that happen not to mention that he himself kills people?
When God kills people, He does it with full rights to His property. Be glad that He is offering you a big bunch of opportunity to be on His side, as well as live a life, here, in reasonable freedom. He loves you that much, but actually, way more.

He sees that you just might change. But if you don't change to be on His side, He is allowing you the time to build up great destruction for yourself... the thing you seem to be asking for.

You think evolution is more toxic than religion? I don't see people killing other people in the name of evolution...

Toxicity in the evolution religion is far greater than in the Christian religion. Everyone dies in this life that we know of. The evolution religion keeps people from finding the way to eternal life in love, joy, peace, and greatness with God. The Christian religion provides its believers with joyful eternal life.

Cool

So I guess it's ok if I have children and I kill them because they are my property.

I was a christian and stopped believing in nonsense not because of evolution. In fact as I said earlier all science could be wrong, that would not mean god is right and I'm sure most atheists think the same.
legendary
September 04, 2017, 01:44:12 PM
There has been no definite evidence to prove these theories at all. Shouldn't all monkeys have evolved to being man by now.
I agree with you. If that theory is true there will me no monkey around the world by now.

That kind of arguments makes evolutionist feel smart, because he can have the answer for such a questions. He can say that we had not came from monkey that are in existence. You see? It was created out of this world. Makes sense? Confused person would agree it makes sense because that had answered his question of why monkeys are still monkeys. Its not those monkeys. It's like an Obi-wan talking to the stormtrooper "it's not the drones you were looking for".

The problem is different. Where is this evidence of this ancestral primate that monkey and human supposedly came from. I am being paranoidal from time to time, right in this case.

My paranoia in this case is that, its a conscious social engineering, that you have to first popularise such a low hanging fruit in society as the quote above, to have a population of evolutionist trolls feeding on such a low hanging fruits. The best if the low hanging fruits are some low inteligent catholics, that would breed hate into the evolutionist trolls against God.

I'm sorry man but I can prove to you with 10000% accuracy that your religion, your beliefs, and your absurd belief in the fact that humans have been magically created by some man in a sky. I can prove it to anyone that has their mind open enough to possibly look beyond their own biases and "ENTERTAIN" the fact that what they believe MAY not be the truth. You don't know anything your just regurgitating what other people in your faith have taught you, you do not have original thoughts or Ideas just a bunch of garbage spewed out by the same people over and over......

Cause and effect are possibly the most basic of all sciences. Virtually all scientific investigation is based on C&E. We see C&E in billions of things on earth. We witness it happening among the stars. We have found nothing that contradicts it. All we have found so far is that we don't know the causes of everything. But, if the future is anything like the past, all we will find are causes for everything else we look into scientifically.

Pick up a handful of sand. Throw it into the air. The pattern that the sand produces when it falls to the ground is quite complex. There were many forces acting on that sand. But, all those forces were "programmed" into place by whatever set cause and effect up in the first place.

Will your handful of sand ever produce enough complexity that it will become alive someday? We don't know. But probably not. However, if it does, it was all programmed to happen like that, through cause and effect, by whatever set up C&E in the first place.

How do you get life, the human brain, the human mind, intelligence, emotion, spirit and soul, by random chance? There is absolutely nothing in the experience of human kind that suggests you can get these things by accident. C&E shows that everything has been programmed. Programming means a Programmer. And a Programmer that can program through C&E to make a universe like we have, is Almighty God way beyond any God we could predict or imagine God to be like.

Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 04, 2017, 01:31:05 PM
There has been no definite evidence to prove these theories at all. Shouldn't all monkeys have evolved to being man by now.
I agree with you. If that theory is true there will me no monkey around the world by now.

That kind of arguments makes evolutionist feel smart, because he can have the answer for such a questions. He can say that we had not came from monkey that are in existence. You see? It was created out of this world. Makes sense? Confused person would agree it makes sense because that had answered his question of why monkeys are still monkeys. Its not those monkeys. It's like an Obi-wan talking to the stormtrooper "it's not the drones you were looking for".

The problem is different. Where is this evidence of this ancestral primate that monkey and human supposedly came from. I am being paranoidal from time to time, right in this case.

My paranoia in this case is that, its a conscious social engineering, that you have to first popularise such a low hanging fruit in society as the quote above, to have a population of evolutionist trolls feeding on such a low hanging fruits. The best if the low hanging fruits are some low inteligent catholics, that would breed hate into the evolutionist trolls against God.

I'm sorry man but I can prove to you with 10000% accuracy that your religion, your beliefs, and your absurd belief in the fact that humans have been magically created by some man in a sky. I can prove it to anyone that has their mind open enough to possibly look beyond their own biases and "ENTERTAIN" the fact that what they believe MAY not be the truth. You don't know anything your just regurgitating what other people in your faith have taught you, you do not have original thoughts or Ideas just a bunch of garbage spewed out by the same people over and over......

Yes. I know. I have an open mind that evolution might be true. Right now I would have to believe it, and it would be really hard for me to believe in this. It makes no sense.

Creation story makes sense, as its not involved such a high improbability. It only involves of something that is like your magical ancestral monkey only.

I would rather believe a magical God, than a magical ancestral monkey, that probability to happen is so low that its more miraculous than divine intervention.
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
September 04, 2017, 01:16:47 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 04, 2017, 01:03:20 PM

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 12:12:40 PM
legendary
September 04, 2017, 11:56:41 AM

1. have eternal life

Cool

Well there's really no logical alternative to it though. It's not as if its more realistic to believe that we magically came from ashes. Weigh in all the theories of how we came to be and evolution would still the easiest thing to reality

Science is finding great technology in life and nature. Things in nature are put together in ways that it is difficult for mankind to duplicate. Here is a question to play with:

Why is the complex technology of nature so extremely complex, while the far less complex things that man produces are not made in nature?

Consider the automobile. The technology therein is millions of times less than that which is in a flower. Yet we don't see nature making any cars... even though the technology in a rock might be way less than that which is in a car. Why doesn't nature make cars?

The point is, the designer of both, the car and nature, have different goals in mind. Which designer is greater? The designer of the car? The designer of nature? All technology takes a designer to put the idea for it together.

Cool
legendary
September 04, 2017, 11:46:55 AM

1. have eternal life

Cool

Isn't a all knowing all powerful all benevolent god a contradiction to the real world?
No, because you are considering it way too simplistically. The exact reasons why God is doing things this way are probably beyond our understanding, like God is.

In the end, the thing that He is doing is making people who will be on His side, in favor of Him, while allowing them to be this way by their own free choosing of it. Yet He is doing it in a way that those who choose to be against Him will have had ample opportunity and warning that they are destroying themselves by freely and willingly choosing to be against Him.

Such is benevolence way beyond any kind of benevolence you or I would consider for our enemies.

You know with all the evil things that happen not to mention that he himself kills people?
When God kills people, He does it with full rights to His property. Be glad that He is offering you a big bunch of opportunity to be on His side, as well as live a life, here, in reasonable freedom. He loves you that much, but actually, way more.

He sees that you just might change. But if you don't change to be on His side, He is allowing you the time to build up great destruction for yourself... the thing you seem to be asking for.

You think evolution is more toxic than religion? I don't see people killing other people in the name of evolution...

Toxicity in the evolution religion is far greater than in the Christian religion. Everyone dies in this life that we know of. The evolution religion keeps people from finding the way to eternal life in love, joy, peace, and greatness with God. The Christian religion provides its believers with joyful eternal life.

Cool
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 04, 2017, 11:33:57 AM

1. have eternal life

Cool

September 04, 2017, 11:25:23 AM

1. have eternal life

Cool

Isn't a all knowing all powerful all benevolent god a contradiction to the real world? You know with all the evil things that happen not to mention that he himself kills people? You think evolution is more toxic than religion? I don't see people killing other people in the name of evolution...
Jump to: