Pages:
Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 28. (Read 108030 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 97
January 15, 2019, 09:15:14 PM
Checkmate Atheists, evolution is a hoax and God exists.

New theory:
What if we evolved from aliens? Aliens that looked pretty much similar to monkeys and were left on Earth by more intelligent species because
we looked similar to monkeys so they thought, 'oh let's just put these guys here, they will be friends'

Checkmate God believers (including me)
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 15, 2019, 10:52:03 AM
^^^ Yes, you could ignore. It would be easy for evolution believers. Why? Because they ignore that there isn't really any fact for evolution, and that evolution hasn't been proven, and that evolution is simply another form of religion.

Cool

Let us know when you admit that you made another terrible mistake by thinking the age of the earth is dated using carbon dating.

Why do you think that I think that the earth is dated by carbon dating? The point wasn't that. The point was that carbon dating shows the flaws that some scientific people use when using carbon dating to date things. The flaws simply show that the universe is far younger than what is standard thinking. Why? Because carbodn dating can't work the way it does in an old universe... at least not according to anything that we understand. And if we can't understand it, then there is no reason to think that we are correctly understanding that the universe is as old as it is.

The old universe is simply a misconception.

What does this have to do with evolution? Evolution needs an old universe.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
January 15, 2019, 10:25:25 AM
^^^ Yes, you could ignore. It would be easy for evolution believers. Why? Because they ignore that there isn't really any fact for evolution, and that evolution hasn't been proven, and that evolution is simply another form of religion.

Cool

Let us know when you admit that you made another terrible mistake by thinking the age of the earth is dated using carbon dating.
legendary
January 15, 2019, 09:25:24 AM

Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
January 14, 2019, 08:43:07 AM
He continuously makes stupid mistakes. I have explained that to him like 2 times before and yet here he is again, saying the same stupid shit. What can you do?  Cry

Ignore I guess. Seems the best thing to do in this case.
January 14, 2019, 07:59:40 AM
Among other things, it shows us that carbon dating is a young earth thing rather than an old earth thing.

Dude, no one is saying earth age is know through carbon dating... Carbon dating is 50k years top, nothing more... What the fuck do you believe? Oo

Are you saying that evolution is a hoax?    Cool

EDIT: I'm saying that when I do carbon dating, she won't be any fun if she doesn't have the rest of the elements in her.     Cheesy

Ok you're completely dumb.

Sorry for intruding. Please continue your moronic "thinking".

You're not even intelligent enough to undersant age of earth is not determined with Carbon dating.

He continuously makes stupid mistakes. I have explained that to him like 2 times before and yet here he is again, saying the same stupid shit. What can you do?  Cry
January 14, 2019, 05:30:37 AM
Among other things, it shows us that carbon dating is a young earth thing rather than an old earth thing.

Dude, no one is saying earth age is know through carbon dating... Carbon dating is 50k years top, nothing more... What the fuck do you believe? Oo

EDIT: I'm saying that when I do carbon dating, she won't be any fun if she doesn't have the rest of the elements in her.     Cheesy

Ok you're completely dumb.

Sorry for intruding. Please continue your moronic "thinking".

You're not even intelligent enough to undersant age of earth is not determined with Carbon dating.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
January 13, 2019, 02:16:56 AM
The theory of evolution is very questionable. I have seen a video from the facebook where a person with bone structures same as the homo Erectus exists. Here's the link. https://web.facebook.com/1271056866287197/videos/277351639597289/.
As you can see in the video, the person who is dancing seems like having an issue with his physical growth. His physical development isn't normal but as Charles Darwin said that we came from a primate and homo Erectus. So why is that there's a person living with a bone structure same as the homo Erectus? Is it because these type of disorder were mistakenly recognized as our origins?
what do you think?

But there's no solid proof that we can believe on that post.

legendary
January 11, 2019, 03:44:33 PM

January 11, 2019, 01:07:48 PM

legendary
January 11, 2019, 12:35:07 PM

Evolution is already proven scientifically, that's why it's a scientific theory.

Is that why you can't show the proof? The video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdqYPjA9VxA proves that evolution theory evolution couldn't have happen. How? Among other things, it shows us that carbon dating is a young earth thing rather than an old earth thing.

Dig your hole too deep, and it will start caving in on you. May your evolution crap perish right along with you.

Cool
January 11, 2019, 09:19:01 AM
I'll try to get on with this one by going step by step:

You agree that we know that radioactive elements like C14 or Uranium have a well established and never changing half life right?
January 11, 2019, 07:47:05 AM

You have only debunked yourself.

However, since this thread is about evolution, evolutionists don't have a clue what they are talking about:

Scientists Baffled-New Discoveries-Darwinian Evolution Crumbling-Scientists Abandon Theory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdqYPjA9VxA

Cool

Since you can't ever admit to anything that you dont like (age of the earth or universe) there is no much point in this conversation. You don't like science and you are dishonest. Scientifically those things are proven, the fact that you can't accept that shows that you will never accept anything scientifically. What's the point? What's the point of showing you scientific evidence of evolution if you don't accept the scientific evidence for other things?

Since you simply lie about what is really going on regarding evolution, what's the point of talking with you? On top of it, you make claims about me and others that you don't really know are justified, right?

Now that science is proving that evolution is false, your continued attempted upholding of it shows that you don't care for science much. It also shows that you want to keep promoting the fact that...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Scientifically the theory of evolution is the best theory we have to explain how we got here, whether you like it or not.

''Now that science is proving that evolution is false'' In your mind perhaps. Virtually every scientist, religious one included, accept evolution as a fact.

No! Chev is best... way better than Ford.

Prove it. I mean, just like you proved evolution.

Evolution is a hoax.

Check the video, above.

Cool

Evolution is already proven scientifically, that's why it's a scientific theory.
legendary
January 11, 2019, 06:31:01 AM

However, since this thread is about evolution, evolutionists don't have a clue what they are talking about:

Scientists Baffled-New Discoveries-Darwinian Evolution Crumbling-Scientists Abandon Theory

Cool

Since you can't ever admit to anything that you dont like (age of the earth or universe) there is no much point in this conversation. You don't like science and you are dishonest. Scientifically those things are proven, the fact that you can't accept that shows that you will never accept anything scientifically. What's the point? What's the point of showing you scientific evidence of evolution if you don't accept the scientific evidence for other things?

Since you simply lie about what is really going on regarding evolution, what's the point of talking with you? On top of it, you make claims about me and others that you don't really know are justified, right?

Now that science is proving that evolution is false, your continued attempted upholding of it shows that you don't care for science much. It also shows that you want to keep promoting the fact that...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Scientifically the theory of evolution is the best theory we have to explain how we got here, whether you like it or not.

''Now that science is proving that evolution is false'' In your mind perhaps. Virtually every scientist, religious one included, accept evolution as a fact.

No! Chev is best... way better than Ford.

Prove it. I mean, just like you proved evolution.

Evolution is a hoax.

Check the video, above.

Cool
January 11, 2019, 06:14:21 AM

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

legendary
January 11, 2019, 05:47:58 AM

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
January 11, 2019, 05:40:31 AM

We can't know if something is factual 100% ever, badecker, this argument is meaningless. Science has figured out the age of the earth and universe using the scientific method. No one has figured out god existence using the scientific method, end of the story.

When you take a look at ALL the science, you find that there is plenty of science that shows a young earth/universe. You also know that I have shown the scientific proof that God exists.

Cool

You claim to have shown that but you haven't and I already debunked it plenty of times. There is no scientific theory for god, anywhere, even though plenty of scientists believe in god. I wonder why they never published one? Perhaps because they know there is no such thing?

Cool

legendary
January 10, 2019, 09:20:29 PM

We can't know if something is factual 100% ever, badecker, this argument is meaningless. Science has figured out the age of the earth and universe using the scientific method. No one has figured out god existence using the scientific method, end of the story.

When you take a look at ALL the science, you find that there is plenty of science that shows a young earth/universe. You also know that I have shown the scientific proof that God exists.

Cool

You claim to have shown that but you haven't and I already debunked it plenty of times. There is no scientific theory for god, anywhere, even though plenty of scientists believe in god. I wonder why they never published one? Perhaps because they know there is no such thing?

Cool
January 10, 2019, 06:29:37 PM

Cool

legendary
January 10, 2019, 04:25:47 PM

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: